Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

**WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL (7533 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

**WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2010
NEVER HAD TO SAY THIS BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE CLEANEST 2000 MODEL CAMRY I'V EVER  PRE-ORDERED, SOLD, EVER HEARD OF, OR SET MY EYES ON.

2000 MODEL.

LEATHER SEATS.

FOUR CYLINDER. Yes you read right NOT V6. "Four Cylinder".

ULTRA LOW LOW LOW MILEAGE.

PRE-ORDERED BY COOLDUDENG OF NL.

COMING SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

cool  cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2010
Name: cooldudeng
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: February 09, 2008, 11:05 AM
Last Active: June 19, 2010, 10:03 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: June 21, 2010, 12:46 AM

Signature:
For everything won, there is something lost!

Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2010
In true transparency and professionalism.

THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE CAR'S TITLE.

ONLY SHOWN AND RELEASED TO THOSE AUTHORISED TO TAKE POSSESSION OF IT.

NOTE THE ODOMETER READING. 69K MILES ONLY.

LESS THAN HALF OF THE INDUSTRY RECOMMENDATION OF 15K  MILES PER YEAR!!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN FULLY CERTIFIED, AUTHORISED TO TAKE POSSESSION OF A STUNNING, HIGHLY LONGED FOR 2000 TOYOTA CAMRY FOUR CYLINDER WITH LEATHER SEATS.

SEAL OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK

FROM NEW YORK TO LAGOS, NIGERIA.

FEEL OUR HEAT.  cool   cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by sonnie10: 2:50am On Jun 21, 2010
please clarify on this ; the title as at 2007, had that odometer reading of 69+ , how come it still has the same reading in 2010
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 3:34am On Jun 21, 2010
sonnie10:

please clarify on this ; the title as at 2007, had that odometer reading of 69+ , how come it still has the same reading in 2010

[b]Hello,

Thanks for your observation. The title posted shows the last change of ownership of the vehicle.

At the point of the change of ownership, the title shows a reading 69k miles.

As per the Bill of Sale, The current, actual odometer reading on this stunning car is under 83k miles!. Which is still classed as ultra-low.

Car has obviously been driven in the last three years,  Was owned by a 65 year old granny.  cool

BILL OF SALE. "A legally binding document, more like a reciept of sale needed for presentation at point of export, also needed along with the title to create a dock reciept, also a written instrument which evidences the transfer of title to personal property from the vendor, seller, to the vendee, buyer"

BELOW IS THE BILL OF SALE.

ENROUTE TO AFRICAN SOIL.

WE'VE DONE THIS BEFORE, WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME.

WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN. 

Any further questions, thoughts or concerns. Feel free to ask anytime. We'r right here.  cool   cool
[/b]

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by Iyanu2005: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2010
Oga German,
I am waiting to hear from you please.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2010
Iyanu2005:

Oga German,
I am waiting to hear from you please.

You have mail sir. 

Forward Ever. Backward never. 

All confirmed soon. cool   cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2010
Installed Options

Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Passenger Air Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Power Seats
Leather Seats
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Power Steering
Sunroof
Tilt Wheel.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by Consensus: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
Well done German. Very exemplary and commendable. Sky is your limit. Allah bless you.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Consensus:

Well done German. Very exemplary and commendable. Sky is your limit. Allah bless you.

Thanks a million my Oga.

God bless you too.

Trucking arrangements are being made for your stunning sedan.

Once trucked to the ports, I will create your thread,

"Most Lethal pre-order on NL". Coming soon. cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
I HEREBY PRESENT TO THE HOUSE, THE CLEANEST CAMRY EVER SOLD, SHOWN, PRE-ORDERED OR DISPLAYED ON THIS FORUM.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE CLEANEST 2000 MODEL CAMRY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Cooldudedeng gave me  the daunting and herculean task of discovering the cleanest Wide light Camry ever,  I thought to myself,  WHY ME?

Because of the  warrior that lives deep in my heart, body and soul,  I spent sleepless days and nights on the task,  In the end the result was the cleanest 2000 Toyota Camry currently treading the floors of this earth.

THE PAINT WORK IS CLEAN ENOUGH TO BE A MIRROR. Mirrors are designed to create reflectionary illusions and perceptions.

If you want to improve your ability to discern illusion from reality, open your mind to your sixth sense and learn to cultivate it's powers.

The powers of illusions lie in this stunning Camry.

Indulge your imagination and activate your extraperceptionary senses.

Tease your mind.

REJUVENATE YOUR SOUL.

cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
Now that's what I call a mint car.

Though, hardly surprising, with German007's reputation for delivering class-leaders.

Bro, keep up the good work!
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by katki: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2010
Well done, keep it up!
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by EmeritusP(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2010
nice ride, clean.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by mykalls(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2010
How much does a car like this with leather seats cost?
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
Siena:

Now that's what I call a mint car.

Though, hardly surprising, with German007's reputation for delivering class-leaders.

Bro, keep up the good work!

I feel very honored and very delighted to have you on my thread. Thanks for the lovely comments sir!.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
EmeritusP:

nice ride, clean.

katki:

Well done, keep it up!

Thanks sirs!
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
mykalls:

How much does a car like this with leather seats cost?

Thanks for your lovely request and future patronage.

This particular one is with leather seats, four cylinder and ultra low mileage hence cost is a little above 1.3m. cool

For an Average mileage xle v6 leather seats. Price is 1.1m - 1.2m.

For an Average mileage XLE four cylinder, leather seats. Price is 1.15m to 1.2m.

Interested? Email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 07086193442.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
Even More.

cool  cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
With the highest pleasure, I present the highest quality hand crafted and prestige interior. cool cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
cool cool

Blindingly clean.

Someone tell me? Is the 2000/2001 back in production again?.

This looks like a "fresh from the factory" car.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2010
cool   cool

Even more,   Keep Looking, but don't break your monitor screen.

GERMAN007 will not be held responsible or liable for any damages this pics may cause.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by Iyanu2005: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2010
I am still waiting to hear from you.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
Iyanu2005:

I am still waiting to hear from you.

Will revert. cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
WHOOOOOA.

AND THERE'S THE ENGINE BAY.

STILL KEEP LOOKING.  cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ Yummmy!
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by benboa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
YEAH , THATS MY MD DOING WHAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST, SIR

YOURE STILL LEADING US BY EXAMPLE, WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU SIR.

MEANWHILE STILL AWAITING MY THREAD FOR THE FIRST DEAL. WOULD PREFER A NEW THREAD

FOR EVERY DEAL grin LET THY FINGERS REMAIN ON STANDBY ON THE CHARACTERS OF YOUR

KEYBOARD FOR THEY SHALL NOT REST WHEN THE DEALS START ROLLING IN wink

[s][/s]

BOA MOTORS OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF AUTOMOBILES TO MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Yummmy!

Nothing turns on the King of DELTA as much as a clean, powerful looking engine bay. grin
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2010
benboa:

YEAH , THATS MY MD DOING WHAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST, SIR

YOURE STILL LEADING US BY EXAMPLE, WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU SIR.

MEANWHILE STILL AWAITING MY THREAD FOR THE FIRST DEAL. WOULD PREFER A NEW THREAD

FOR EVERY DEAL grin LET THY FINGERS REMAIN ON STANDBY ON THE CHARACTERS OF YOUR

KEYBOARD FOR THEY SHALL NOT REST WHEN THE DEALS START ROLLING IN wink

[s][/s]

BOA MOTORS OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF AUTOMOBILES TO MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES cool

YES BROOOOOO.

SHUN SIR.!
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2010
EVEN MORE.

KEEP LOOKING HARD, BUT DON'T TOUCH.

YOU'RE TEMPTED TO SLEEP INSIDE IT?.

SORRY BUT, IT BELONGS TO COOLDUDEDENG. 

WANT YOURS? EMAIL aokhai@hotmail.com or call 07086193442. grin

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2010

VESSEL NAME- PROMINENT ACE.

FLAG- 2A.

PORT OF LOADING- NEW YORK.

TYPE OF MOVE- PIER TO PIER.

cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2010
EVEN THE BOOT LOOKS AS CLEAN AS AN OPERATING THEATRE.

WE ENSURE WE SELECT THE CLEANEST OF THE CLEANEST.

THE CLEANEST 2000 MODEL CAMRY EVER PRE-ORDERED, SOLD, EVER HEARD OF OR SEEN. cool cool

WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Model Hyundai Sonata Sports Toks Full Option / 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! / »»» Sold!! Toks Jeep Compass 013 @ N6.5M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.