Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! (1601 Views)

Nairaland Should Have A Lunatic Section! / Is Dr. Ngozi Really Taking Side Of The Masses Or Oil Marketers. / Where Is Dr Kitaun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! by Antivirus92(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2012
Yes he is a professor and he lives in the united state of America. But we all know that not all professors are sane and if we have to list some insane professors, osuji's name i think should make the first 5. He chanel all his strength in condemning and disuniting that particular land he came from. To him according to one of his articles, anambra,enugu,ebonyi are fake people and foreigners in igboland. A man who cannot sit down and make up something reasonable to write but will jump into another man's write-up and condemn it without looking back. A man whose name is a manace to his people but an icon to other people. A man whose life is full of controversy even to the extent of some calling him a "madman". A man who have not contributed any meaningful thing to his ethnic group and country but have contributed alot derogatorily to these people. Is this man really insane?. His latest being the condemnation of chinua Achebe's memoir. He fought the biafran war just like prof.Achebe but could not write anything about the war. He thought he can gain popularity by condemning a renowned writer's memoir. If Achebe dies today,his legacy will still live on but if osuji dies today his insanility will follow him to the grave. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Dr Thomas Ozodi Osuji Really A Lunatic? Please Somebody Answer Me! by eduson55(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2012
do you need comments?

(1) (Reply)

Maxwello Yg / Why Do People Lock Their Phones? / Origin Of Indigo Cloth In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.