Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,267 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. (24746 Views)

Chris Brown Parks His Lamborghini In His Sitting Room, Next To His Daughter's... / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by 9jaolofofo(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2012
The freshest Aboki, Ice Prince Zamani was cruising the streets of Abuja in a Lamborghini yesterday. A car racing competition was going on in the capital city and Icey Princey was around to witness the drifts and stunts.

Ice Prince has been tipped to host the this year’s Channel O Awards alongside South African model, Bonang Matheba. The awards will hold on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at Walter Sisulu Square in Kliptown, Soweto.

http://www.9jaolofofo.com/ice-prince-flaunts-a-lamborghini-in-abuja-photos/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by member16: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Do you know how much this car is worth? He'll have to sing for 20 years to buy one, you just don't buy a lamboghini because you have the money, you have to have an accout to maintain it befor it is sold to you.

Guy, abeg knack your head for wall

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by duni04(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^^
Abi o, no mind dem. Na borrow pose smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by idupaul: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Do you know how much this car is worth? He'll have to sing for 20 years to buy one, you just don't buy a lamboghini because you have the money, you have to have an accout to maintain it befor it is sold to you.

Oh boy cool down , pls read what U have read and if it makes sense .. What kind of ignorance is dis abeg
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by RickyRoss1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Do you know how much this car is worth? He'll have to sing for 20 years to buy one, you just don't buy a lamboghini because you have the money, you have to have an accout to maintain it befor it is sold to you.

Son Lamborghini is no Buggati Veyron. Its quite ridiculous to say Ice Prince will have to sing for 20 yrs to afford a Lamborghini. Is that an insult or a curse? 200,000 USD will buy a brand new Lamborghini and thats what Psquare charge per overseas show. 100k USD will buy you a used Lamborghini Gallardo the same Akon type. Nigerian musicians are making too much money these days, its not like 10 years ago when they were living in poverty.

Now I am not saying Ice Prince owns this car or not because he didnt tell us the mob belongs to him. For now its all about rumors and media propaganda. But yes Ice Prince can afford a Lamborghini. If Duncan Mighty can afford a Rolls Royce Phantom then why cant Ice Prince afford a Lamborghini?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by tellwsdom: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will buy 6 of this car and give it out …Rubbish angry angry
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by amiskurie(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Son Lamborghini is no Buggati Veyron. Its quite ridiculous to say Ice Prince will have to sing for 20 yrs to afford a Lamborghini. Is that an insult or a curse? 200,000 USD will buy a brand new Lamborghini and thats what Psquare charge per overseas show. 100k USD will buy you a used Lamborghini Gallardo the same Akon type. Nigerian musicians are making too much money these days, its not like 10 years ago when they were living in poverty.

Now I am not saying Ice Prince owns this car or not because he didnt tell us the mob belongs to him. For now its all about rumors and media propaganda. But yes Ice Prince can afford a Lamborghini. If Duncan Mighty can afford a Rolls Royce Phantom then why cant Ice Prince afford a Lamborghini?
This guy again,why don't u sharrap?they do not even charge beyond 60,000USD for Int'l shows.habba!
..And who told u duncan mighty is the owner of the rolls royce he posed with??..well its one chris aires car,an exotic car rental.
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by Mafamafa(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
No Nigerian musician charges more than 30k outside Africa per show except The likes of Asa(foreign record label)... All this hypes by dbanj and co are just some funny flaunting.... For them to earn 200,000$ they need to be able to hold a large concert with huge crowd and for now they only make sense among d nijas. Femi Kuti once did that but couldn't maintain it.
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by SlyIg(f): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2012
tellwsdom: I will buy 6 of this car and give it out …Rubbish angry angry
dont mind them my dear.
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by tellwsdom: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2012
SlyIg: dont mind them my dear.

I never did here sad sad
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by RickyRoss1(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2012
amiskurie: This guy again,why don't u sharrap?they do not even charge beyond 60,000USD for Int'l shows.habba!
..And who told u duncan mighty is the owner of the rolls royce he posed with??..well its one chris aires car,an exotic car rental.

Mugu, you still angry that I disgraced you in the other thread where you claim KWAM 1 IS THE RICHEST MUSICIAN IN AFRICA?

As for Duncan mighty, he is not my brother but I live in PHC and I have seen him in that Rolls Royce many times, if he is hiring the car everyday that is left for him. I am not here to argue with an idiot like you. Some Nigerian comedians like AY, I go die and co can comfortably afford a Lambo or Rolls Royce, go figure.

The last African country P Square performed this year is Zimbabwe, go figure how much he was paid.
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by RickyRoss1(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Mafamafa: No Nigerian musician charges more than 30k outside Africa per show except The likes of Asa(foreign record label)... All this hypes by dbanj and co are just some funny flaunting.... For them to earn 200,000$ they need to be able to hold a large concert with huge crowd and for now they only make sense among d nijas. Femi Kuti once did that but couldn't maintain it.

http://www.ghanamotion.com/news/825-p-square-charges-100000-per-show
Re: Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. by MissyB3(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2012

(1)

Stunning New Photos Of Hailey Adeleke / New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / Lilian Afegbai Wows In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.