Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His (2495 Views)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by satinoeleniyan: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Social media and its wahala, Just yesterday, it was Skales and Wizkid buzzing the internet, Now Tonto Dike and her Mr X are willing to break the internet..Tonto Dike flaunrted her mystery Mr X and there have been reports that her man named Churchhill Oladunni is married to a lady named Bimbo Coker in December 2012..

Well, despite a page set up to embarrass her, Tonto looks determined to stand by her man.She calls herself MrsX so he might have well secretly put a ring on it.The strange thing is, Tonto Dikeh only flaunted him after a certain instagram page revealed his identity first..The person behind the page dared her to flaunt him, and she did yesterday..

However several sources claim, he was once married but has long separated from the lady who is based in Malaysia.

She just posted this photo with caption; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/tonto-dikehs-mr-x-side-chicks-comes.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by Optional2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tonto dis tonto dat weytin self na her life na make she live am as she like. Tonto life 4 social media dis days don tired person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
See wetin scarcity of men dey cause
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by tpiah99: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
If they are really dating, would she be calling him kingkong?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
am still searching fr my biznez here sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by naijaboiy: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by ammyluv2002(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by okooloyun1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
If they like make dem nake*d each other in public coz of a guy that's their own cup of zobo we will be here to watch it in 3D. Kingkong kor gorilla nii
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by somcherry(f): 3:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by englishmart(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2015
when I'm here, you are there playing the role of a side chick
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by angelTI(f): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2015
I am not a psychologist neither am I pessimistic but I have this feeling that tonto is depressed and will commit suicide later in her life.

*My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2015
angelTI:
I am not a psychologist neither am I pessimistic but I have this feeling that tonto is depressed and will commit suicide later in her life.

*My opinion though

Just imagine what you are voicing out young lady, must you say everything that comes up in that mind of yours.

For your mind now, if it happens, you will say you prophesied it abi? Name wa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by deflover(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2015
this bleaching ass girl no they tire.....seun must be heart broken by now angry angry angry angry

make we help seun go fillage find wife for am.......toto dike go make am drink rat poison if we no help am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His by Sarimah(f): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Shows Off New Look In Paris Today / Photo: Could This Be The Reason President Obama Influenced Homosexuality ? / Dead Broke: Love And Hip Hop Star Dawn Heflin Says She Has Only $20 To Her Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.