Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (304632 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
I cry 4u cos u dn't knw were u'll end up ur career u talk 2mch nd u mke noise lyk a twn cryer so whn i rap u sit ur fcking ass dwn nigga
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2012
You both flood the thread with your outstandin' wackness/
''Holla @ me? '' ''Cry 4 u? . . and all 'em arrant nonsense!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Whats d probs with you dee? Why re you feeling yaself?/ Like a bitch masturbating stop digging yaself/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2012
You sound like a b.itch most times/
Chorus you echo sometimes . . don't rhyme/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2012
The only b.itch I see is above me on this thread/ So all d s.hit you talking you can give it to the birds/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2012
Progressively . . this b.itch declines/
Consistently feedin' us with wack lines/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Ur wack lines mkes me go searching in a dictionary silly/ u talk trash nd mke my cry 4 a lady who wll tke u as an hobby cos u aint worth it.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Your diction is nothin' to write home about/
Hit the nail on the head . . and stop beatin' around/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
I cn see u're blind nd u lack English in ur studies idiot/ u talk bullshits as stories cos u've gat no history 2tel l sorry chicken.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Your lyrics are too dull to outshine mine/
I make fine mime/ but your lines don't rhyme/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
With this nursery school rhymes... You talk about shining?/ You better quit rap get a job ''Shoe Shining''/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
That I recycle lines? . . . boy cease the assumption/
Your so inscribed in wackness and there's no redemption/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
Your so crafted in wackness I think u fall into fits of madness/ You disrespect me regardless ma wordplay you cant match it/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jmaxettah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dude...ur lines are off course
Niggas go hard buh ur spittin soft core
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Who's this calabar nick . . . borin' us with his ekaete talk/
The jmax ettah I know is the name of my dog!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Jmax ettah myt b ur dog bt u luk mre lyk a dog 2me wif d way u back cos u lack sum senses so pls gt behind my back.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Gather enough ideas before you come at me/
And structure your lines properly/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by belamour(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2012
You make go Gaga but am not lady gaga/
i will rather smoke Ganjah than to eat Gala without water
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2012
My guy wht is this ? U're askd 2 diss nd nt 2 pls u see/ u're 4ming innocenty in dis society u dn't blng here cos all we do is beef nd we do nt pity.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
And you can't beef . . you rap trash/
Quit the questionin' and drop fact!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
U're a dum nigga sit dwn nd learn sum gud rap skillz 4rm d bst rapper/ cosama chain u up lyk a dog nigga i'm ur fada neva say eva whn i say neva u maga.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Your hands still shakin' . . can't handle pen/
Its clear the way you write . . you need to learn/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
I come through y'all gays is scared to death/Stay in ur pen odawise u get smoked like hell
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
U'z a loosed b.itch . . . reason you c.um all through/
Take your wack self outta here else I run through you/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out. U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out. U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
silasmanner: U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out. U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out. U disapoint me wif d way u tlk nd wlking lyk a duck wif ur mouth stretchd out.
Wack niqquh... Yhu make more noise than bargo sacko
Plus i aint talkin abt eating when i say "you wack oh"
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Birds of the same feather/
No beef . . . but you flop together!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
wack rappers,,y'al ar too lyt lyk prawn crackers,i crunch u if u Dare.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thrash talk....Is what your mouth bleed/ Am a rap breed...who d f.uck is demsid?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
eriam: Thrash talk....Is what your mouth bleed/ Am a rap breed...who d f.uck is demsid?
ok.prawn cracker,i xpect u 2 drop a BOMB ,u jst drop firecrackers...hun .u wana knw who' demsidd ,i mak dem si d differnc..u can neva catch up wt me even if u live on speedy.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
No doubt . . your fast to drop trash/
And ya last line was no fluke . . mine would top that!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
dj5naira: No doubt . . your fast to drop trash/
And ya last line was no fluke . . mine would top that!/
5naira lets c wot u worth,wen 5000naira is on its way.get ready 2 b scrapd...i'l dfeat u in a premium i'll scrab u*scrabble*

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.