Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (304627 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
demsid: 5naira lets c wot u worth,wen 5000naira is on its way.get ready 2 b scrapd...i'l dfeat u in a premium i'll scrab u*scrabble*

nigga so dumb. . . . .he dont even know theres zeros/. . . . . . .in between the 5 nd Naira(5000naira) which implies/. . . . . . . .that the Dj still worthless. . . . . .like incomplete joker cards//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
ahahahaha mehn ur ffucking funny... Dig what yhu meant sha. Come flow for rank lets see ya worth..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sum guys re jst 2stpid 4my lykng cos nonsense is all dey're spitng out slimkid or madkid all i knw is u're a kid learning 4rm oda kids i tink u nid a sleep.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
silasmanner: Sum guys re jst 2stpid 4my lykng cos nonsense is all dey're spitng out slimkid or madkid all i knw is u're a kid learning 4rm oda kids i tink u nid a sleep.
Lool madman. Yhu think i'll reply u? Boy git ya sega on ya palms den step up ya game..
Bbitch
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2012
sleakid: ahahahaha mehn ur ffucking funny... Dig what yhu meant sha. Come flow for rank lets see ya worth..

lol. . . .u use shovel
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2012
Structure wise . . . your wack/
Couldn't disseminate fact . . . you drop trash/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2012
hahaha ,..kids,i bribe em wit bisquits..wen i join d game i mak em quit.[b]hahaha ,..kids,i bribe em wit bisquits..wen i join d game i mak em quit.[/b]hahaha ,..kids,i bribe em wit bisquits..wen i join d game i mak em quit.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
You still cannot write demsid/
No baby goat . . your just a damn kid/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
dj5naira: You still cannot write demsid/
No baby goat . . your just a damn kid/
5 naira ,u jst a mosquito tryin 2 gv me malaria.u tink u cn dfeat me 4 my area..ur nt clear enuf pls adjust ur arieA.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
No doubt, clear fact . . . your a big disgrace!/
You made a wrong turn . . now leave this place/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by khimwhyte(f): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
enter the place. No idibia when am giving u two face/
Ya rap's dumb like niggas who dont know how to speak.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2012
No ya rap so dumb like demsid diss@Dj5naira/kimwhite? Or khimwhyte u dont even knw hw to spell or. . . . . . .u want me to silent u like that letters u add to ur name/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
throwinq shots at a bbitch shows yhu ball like em falcon bbitchess//
Its painful wen ah say Yhu two wack duh.. Buh Git over it like haw ya wifey/husby left yhu snitches..
One.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
sleakid: throwinq shots at a bbitch shows yhu ball like em falcon bbitchess//
Its painful wen ah say Yhu two wack duh.. Buh Git over it like haw ya wifey/husby left yhu snitches..
One.

I decide to murder u with 12lines/ but ur brain is to dull to write diss in 2days/maybe ur still searching 4 lines to bite like airmark in display. . . . .lol/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Tha warplay:

I decide to murder u with 12lines/ but ur brain is to dull to write diss in 2days/maybe ur still searching 4 lines to bite like airmark in display. . . . .lol/
Lol
Diz FOE-testing tha kinq of MOLESTINq so i'l hav his h0e-restinq wen am makin his bars look useless lyk airmark in N.B.T tourney//
u culd git free-points lyk airmark and acuse me of bitinq buh bbitch u culdnt "crack-ddope-sshit" lyk me even if yhu actinq funny.
One
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by khimwhyte(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Be-warned like action films. you get shot like m.i for trying to diss me/
Its ya biatch delta gangster. Sleak ima "worry"-yo(warrior).
Knimkiller

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
sleakid:
Lol
Diz FOE-testing tha kinq of MOLESTINq so i'l hav his h0e-restinq wen am makin his bars look useless lyk airmark in N.B.T tourney//
u culd git free-points lyk airmark and acuse me of bitinq buh bbitch u culdnt "crack-ddope-sshit" lyk me even if yhu actinq funny.
One

I dont crack dope! I smoke those ass crack ur selling to make u feel dope/if i want to talk about bite probably is gonna be when d sea-dog attack u in N.B.T
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2012
Tha warplay:

I dont crack dope! I smoke those ass crack ur selling to make u feel dope/if i want to talk about bite probably is gonna be when d sea-dog attack u in N.B.T
Yhu da kinda niqqa whu make wacks like airmark look ddope//
murd me? Impossible cos no one has ssuck-sidd-dead (succeeded) lyk steadily pleasing siddogg to tha grave..
One
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now we got dis thread infested with f.aggots like fungi infested fruits with white flies/ Crack, drugs and all d dumb write u toss in d air are for n.iggaz with only grey matter and not white
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
All I see is wackness upgraded/
Not one feel the trash you pasted/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KudiKidd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1087486/rap-battle-tournament-it-begins
okay okay... enof of tha Braggin, enof of tha Dissin... if yhu think yhu good enof and yhu got what it takes to be tha NAIRALAND Rap BATTLE king of tha Ring.. jos click on that link above.. and sign up by replying I'm IN... and let tha BATTLE Begin... remember first come first serve but terms and condition applys though.. so let's GO into the THERE... HAHAHAHAHA..
AVALABLE for both FEMCEE's and EMCEE's..
|\_______ ___ ________,,_____
../ *Leggo~~~~>****"""""
/ _==o __________________ |""-
.."..),--- .(_(_ _) /
....// (\) ),----".'
..// .--/
//___/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Aite lets git diz startd.. Click to see wats about to hit nairaland..
Yo mikuz and dj5naira.. yhu guys are needed badly.
www.nairaland.com/1093097/the-gladz-vs-the-spartaz-upcoming-sickest
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
i came i conquer all you fucking rappers hattrers when i say go you follow my lead cos i'm the leader your father who wanna try silasmanner with a good manner..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Still haven't improved/
Droppin' wack hypothesis, like you got nothin' to prove/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silasmanner(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
all you talk is trash/i think you need a slap/i know you're feeling my lines don't be jelous i'll train you up cos i'm on top of the world so make you short up when i talk....... smiley grin tongue tongue
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:03am On Dec 05, 2012
This guy shouldn't let us call him fool/
Its 2 lines . . . and hes forgettin' the rules/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ojoawo(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2012
broke dj up for grabs, 5naira bid..... Sold!//
Don't call his bro silas a fool, it runs in the blood//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Your friends just died . . . your supposed to be mourning/
And craps you penned on Flow For Rank . . . is that your way of consoling?/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ojoawo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Can see u ∂σ Ʊr meditation, always studying all my rhymes//
But you didn't have to bite on that sister else u wanna b next in the line//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
This yoruba fellas' rantin' like area tout/
Dunno if hes rappin' or sendin' a shout-out/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ojoawo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Now I have to teach this preschooler d diff btw rap and shoutouts//
Well get a D*ck for Ʊr hole (dico), grow sum brains den u'll find out//

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.