Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303879 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
nigga ur flow dont even rhyme/writin dat was a waste of time/spat back in my wine laughing wen i read ur lines lil man/u dumber dan 2 chainz im different,no lie/im out/dont wanna waste mor lines on ur sorri a:s:s
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Testerfuze(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is dis ur so-called diss?,c'mon quit screwin/quit rap ba2,d towel z wat u shud throw-in/beggin me 2 kip d peace,oohh m so sensitive/u call urself a boss bt i see u're stil a learnin chief.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2013
With my mad stingers/ I drown this r.etard sinner/ for being a stark weaner/
cos his dome is filled with icebricks . . . *T won't find it easy keepin' his head above the water* . . like Bad Swimmers!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by mayorM: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
motherf**ckr am a king with moves like a queen// that means am untouchable even in your dreams//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Whenever I check this page I see different flavours of wackess/ i'm the saviour of rap threads/ this nigga above me calls himself mayor.. Yeah the mayor of daftness/ grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Who's this dead sibling/ I peel his thorax and leave him here bleeding/
still a Kid in rap . so I stuff swollen goat udders into his mouth and 'breastfeed' him!/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by segzicres(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2013
dj5naira you up there on the table spinning and nodding your head
but when we look closer, its just you and those plastic plates. lol
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2013
i'll blast this fake/ and prove that my raps is great/ the only tables he ever spun was in a maths debate/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
What I have for this bisexed peerage/ is definitely his next presage/ trynna flex muscles when hes even yet to complete his first rentage/
So best clear wreckage/ . . . and since the earless tortoise is 'hard of hearing' I won't 'call him out'. . . . he'd apparently get D in~Box when I Text MESSAGE/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
dj5naira,d bill Gates of wackness/so endowed wit foolishness/in dis Game i'm ur colonial master/and imma slave-trade U ths wankster.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Call me the alpha & omega of rap . the 1st & last/ any opposition . I deck and bash/
Anthony Stark would believe um a launderer . . . but I don't have to IRON MAN to leave 'em pressed & starched!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Lyk 4 eva ,im a lord hia(eva alordia)/ battlin wit beginners lyk u is my phobia/bt im always on a fastlane i cnt slowdown/not even d muds(mods) here can get me slowdown.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Listen prenature/ u drop prewritten misfavors/ . . got no home . every night you keep screamin' Please Save Us!/
You don't have a house refugee . . . reason after school hours u lurk around . heard u now 'stay below your post' . . . like ya Bitten Signature!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2013
stinkin gay,im gona mk u suck away/lyk chaffs in grain u gona endup blown away/5naira,u av no value u deserve to b thrown away e-diot.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2013
That above B.ITCH Hes an old fairy/ a lean and broke jelly/ i'd kill her on telly/
You don't rap . u sing gospel songs . . our own Sister Rosemary/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Mtchw, i think u v lost d little u av left in ur brain/mayb cos of ds season,they ar bein washd down by d rain/if u cont lyk ds u wil neva reign. U'v lost it al,u neither impres nor oppres me u'r lyk notin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Odinma/ that above WITCH I must kill her/ homeless slut . roamin' around Asuani market in short knicker/
Everything about you screams fake . even ya town people . OKRIKA!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
D witch abv is here 4 u/no sorcerer on earth wd b thr 4 u/im gon split u into pieces d gods wd beg 4 u/cast u unda a SPELL,imma DICTATE 4 u/today d sh*t u spit landed u in trouble/d air u breath,wd b colected in bubbles/ur body,ur soul, ur spirit wil b humbled/a word frm u n d troubl wil b doubld
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
His body scents Ay!!! HELL STINKS/ till he lives the house 'fore we say let's breathe/
im a Family Tree . . but u draft lines beneath the soil . so you're a jes like ur nick 'a Damn Seed' !/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demsid(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Me demseeD mKs dem seee d Difference/m d Gr8 king dt f.ucks ur princess/evn my shadow wil scare u off ds earth/5naira u ar a regret. Can smbdy pls help me convert 5naira to pounds sterlin?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'll beg/ for my goons not to crack his leg/ with harden peg/
Rather I feed his hungry soul . . . when I stab his heart with knife made of garden egg/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2013
i was fuckin ur b:i:t:c:h while u mas.tur.bate/thinking about the next diss is a thing u now contemplate
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2013
You still testing?/ forgotten my barz are depressing?/
My verbs got bold pronouns but yours shy . . . they don't impress ME!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2013
i wont piss on ur face/wen it fuckin burn in flames/she cleaned her a;s;s on ur face and left a s;h;i;t stain/u already late and stil lame/the devil wondering where u hav been
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2013
demsid: Me demseeD mKs dem seee d Difference/m d Gr8 king dt f.ucks ur princess/evn my shadow wil scare u off ds earth/5naira u ar a regret. Can smbdy pls help me convert 5naira to pounds sterlin?
n;i;g;g;a u became a pest/im better dan all d rest/u r dissing on a kid whos feelin on ur girl's b;r;e;a;s;t/its just a complement
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013
I chase him away like police and thief/ with sweet nothings that even he admits/
Staple limes to his sabbatical papers . now he's forced to take a Bitter leave!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
dj5naira: I chase him away like police and thief/ with sweet nothings that even he admits/
Staple limes to his sabbatical papers . now he's forced to take a Bitter leave!/
wit all ur failed attemts u stil kip coming/ur flow is bimmering/nothin but blaberin lik stammerin/hav seen better s;h;i;t go down d plumbing/face d fact and start runin/i will tear u apart while ur b;i;t;c;h is watchin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
His eyes would be dizzy/ cos he'd be seein' 3D/ when I crump him from a distance/ and make the sheep 'Hove!' cos he's a riffraff/
I drag my party to coal tar and 'Win C' in a Street Dance/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
no real lines from 5naira.must b a beginner.i chew up chumps like u right after dinner
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
The flared rat/ wanna dare cat/ with speech which were dead wack/
I bring no insult to the 21st alphabet . . . but U must be very s.tupid to have said that!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
here comes ur misery diss/took u a century to prepare me d beef/im a victory u fel but u claimd to b concrete/i flushd u lik watery s:h:i:t/...i go hard on u even doe ur soft/ i dont giv a f:u:c:k/i stick a rod down ur b:u:tt/put worms in ur gals c:u:n:t/tak of ur skinny jeans and let ur d:i:ck breathe....im just a demon/wit a gud sence or humor
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
This ain't no nice script or a heart-felt drama/ got just one question for the hard-fetched liar/
Wincyhov . When will you ever learn to pen spits with perfect grammar?/

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.