Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303241 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2013
eyow dawg i myt be broke/bt wen i spit im dope/u try 2 hang ua self bt im the 1 with rope/u nitwit u failed raptest having a scope/i cut ua throat wen u scream i use ua voice as my ringtone
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2013
Im that freaky despot/ but this filthy nerd suck/ blatant liar . . wordies, lyrics n-Forced/
He's no businessman . his dealings were false/ and I don't mean a mammoth grizzly . . so 'tis LAGER BEER . . . . if he claims to have made ''33'' EXPORTS!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2013
Iz straiqht murda when i lay diss/ but DJ is a coward 'we always see him after battles' like medics/
plus he's lame and dry/. . .So if he claims ill and brave, omo na lie/. . . cos i still av his 'couraqe wrapped up' somethinq like a Liver in Pie!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EasyNaijacom: 9:04am On May 22, 2013
Feeling this/ Killah you sure gave it to him i'm ripping this/ Lame mcs grab the mic and start spitting shi.t/ Real mcs throw punch lines and they start seeing things/ You don't wanna mess with the boys i'm chilling with/ we bleeping fit/ our music is a damn crippling hit/ If it's a battle i'm winning it/ you fake loosers better retire and start cleaning sheets/ bitc.h.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2013
EasyNaija.com should be ashamed/ apart from the fact that both him & Kyllah are lame/
His nick should have been fine and simple . . . . ''Mac Wayne''!/ cos its only an ugly vagabond who would use an online forum as his rap name/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2013
who is that new kid 2 the room/u nitwit u still urinate at ua pants wen u count starz in the moon/so ill burst ua head lyk a condom full of semen/u kid neva learn/u spit tyt bt no1 seems 2 undastand/bt u say ua the betta cat/bt u cant even chase an evol rat/ill peel ua ballz and uze it as my welcum mat/u say ua sick while im near 2 die/u evol priest with lie/rappin abt pie/even if u gt a ledda u stil nt hy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2013
Hes a sold deformed child/ cos from home he got blind/
And he can ne'er be d.ope cos wackness constantly appear throughout his posts . . . like (Quote) (Report) (Like)!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 3:03am On May 29, 2013
Your flo is not tight/ so you aint gonna rock mics/ ima go jennifer hudson on ya ass.. Yep I own the spotlight/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
I always stay original as YAMAHA products/ + I spin Nintendo Wii-puns of mass disstruction . . the way ah scatter Pro Ducts/
Look, you an amateur keyboardist . your punch on those keys were weak . . . like bananas so soft/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2013
That banana' shid outplayed bbitch, and your FLOWS DONT RHYME plus eacha yah bars SHOWS YO LINES can't wreck bodies from TOES TO SPINE so how yhu boast of gats when pressin yah 'figure eight button' only time yhu CLOSE TO NINE//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2013
Bozzo u must be daft.. To think u've brought a brand new art when u clean dust your craft../
i'm just rescuciating u.. When i throw jabz on ur chest to pump ya heart/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:40am On May 31, 2013
You a thin and rare mutton/ for that you'd get a real and firm mocking/
U still in the dark . need some filament bulbings/ im way ahead of you guys . distance apart . . . like your blackberry Green and Red button!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2013
Am STUCKED WID THA DRILLING of dis ffag whu spit lyrics dat SSUCK, NIGGA REALLY yhu'd think its 'emotonal ssex' how I grab techs and let my gats FFUCK WITH YA FEELINGS//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2013
He never spits a jingle thats sick/ so I would whip him with a prickled yardstick/ cos im tha people's Brad Pitt/
Render kid useless when I castrate him . . . then take his b.alls home without actually scorin' a single hattrick!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
I LAY SCUMBAGS on d ground then trampoline on the GAY SON's BACK plus am quicker to SLAY DUMB FFAGS but tiz sumphin like 'broken sharpeners how dj's lines make no point so PREY DONT BRAG//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Am still a threat to dz old G's/
yo spittinq cold frees/. . .The only reason why Sleak nd Dj were 'out class' is cos they hardly pay their school fees!!!
Y'all cud join force/. . .Buh still wudnt move dz bros/
cos i cud puncture nd leave ur 'Eqo with holes' sometinq like Chinese coins!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2013
ayt killa mc that was nt tight/thats why u so quick 2 wana fist fyt/im frm the west tel the rest/u stupid cos u failed the hiv test/i profess spit prude to this progeny/this kid is too much simpe/i got more punch than a kid with puberty pimples
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
LOL ur Entire career iz a Joke like Mr Bean/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2013
I'd flush these netcees so low/ cos just like Doughnuts . . . their faulty damn frees Hollow!/
Wouldn't be this Razz if they humbly rent Kimono/ im the messiah and THOSE puppets are still that zombie disciples . . . . all I need do is to paint a # tag on my back, now watch the emcees follow/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Thawarplay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
dont tell me u play #tag with follow/thats dumbs bro nd ur brain is 'too low'. . . .like paw paw nd his fellow//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
who the kidd with silly name warplay/jst chill if u dnt knw wat 2 say/ohk u wana play boy/i gv u a lyrical toy/i neva grew up playin hide&seek/i grew up playin seek&kill/bt 4 u im ready 4 lyrical meal/and kill u in ua dream/wen i spit neurotoxical rhyme which wil paralysis ua nerves/torture u so bad til jesus gv me wat i deserves/trash the duke of hell wil suck ua blood leave u skinny lyk u suffer 4rm progeria/diss any emcee who is frm nigeria
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
I smite spiff suckers/ and strike stiff lovers/ with bison, ox a.rse/
But I go light on defaulters/ your game will never be tight . . . even if you spend all your yearly tithes on clean boxers!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2013
Since DJ is a weaklinq/ dz wont be a hard buh a quick killinq/
I bash him 'hard & loud'. . . William Lee/ And then "Skin his posterior" since he is too ashamed to BACK OFF willinqly/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
killer mc dnt fool ua self/ua so many in naija bt u couldnt sell one cd cos its stuck in ua shelf/so stp takin abt killing/cos ua strickly trippin/u busy dissing dj/bt here in RSA we dnt even what u jst say/gay nitwit,snitch spit,sick shit,nah man u cant kill me cos im stillborn
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pumpkeen netcees/ with faulty testings/
And I don't mean clones . . . cos you both be needin' more than a 1100 of you to murd this MC!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Well i'm cool like fridge/
and love rap like bull like weeds/
dude talking he's gat a ball...
When he's feeder while we watch how d f00l strike reach/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2013
Just my shadow made the chicken ran/ his plans to brainstress this champ is farce if he thinks he can/
I don't sweat much pennin' down barz in this Foe Room . . cos maestro is more than a roof admirer . . . hes my ceilin' fan/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Crisnite(m): 2:28am On Jun 13, 2013
@dj5naira........2 LINES to DISS the person above you, that's the point/you dropped more than two lines yet your diss couldn't stay on point.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Am hard on the mic. . .Lyinq on dz sofa vet/
Fact is, 'U' still wudnt be 'on point' even as a written Iqbo alphabet!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Crisnite(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am nt stagnant like u who stays on point like d decimal/ I rather b d whole number, c if ur imbe brain can diss me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.