Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete (29360 Views)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 'Sexiest' Athlete Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by tosinsongz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Its kinda confusing with guys like drogba, c ronaldo, etc to decide

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
Drogba tongue

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Skylar Diggins

The way she licks her lips constantly while speaking.....It is so seductive.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by semid4lyfe(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Don't know about sexiest but my sports personality crush at the moment is Alex Morgan of the US Women National Team.

I love that gal and she sabi ball no be small. . .only thing be sey she dey selfish like C.Ronaldo

[img]http://0.static.wix.com/media/3938ae_7e0bae7fd6aabeec655039585990b538.jpg_1024[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by mystikal(m): 3:49am On Nov 13, 2012
We talking sports in general, not just football, right? It has to be Sharapova, there is something about the way she walks jare.
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by semid4lyfe(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2012
mystikal: We talking sports in general, not just football, right? It has to be Sharapova, there is something about the way she walks jare.

Don't know if it's you or another NLDer who posted that the way she moans on the tennis court turns you on? grin

As for me, I'm partial to footballers wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2012
The woman posted at 1:44 is ok.

But, I like Sandra Perković the most when it comes to white female athletes

Sharapova is also pretty Fine, nice Legs and Pie Face.
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by A40(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Victoria Azarenka! That's my latest crush plus she moans like Sharapova too grin

There's this black babe in that US team I forgot what her name is! Always wears a headband. Caramel complexion body like heaven. She missed a penalty against us at the U-20's some years back and it was sad seeing that sweet thang cry

@Royal
That Skylar Diggins ehn! Ol boy eeh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
@semid4lyfe: My sexiest female athlete is also Alex Morgan grin, followed by Blessing Okagbare, Lolo Jones and Maria Sharapova.

Lolo Jones

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Blessing Okagbare

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okagbare

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^ Ive seen better pictures of her.
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by semid4lyfe(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
CFCfan: @semid4lyfe: My sexiest female athlete is also Alex Morgan grin, followed by Blessing Okagbare, Lolo Jones and Maria Sharapova.

Lolo Jones

Bros, chop knuckle. . . your head dey there. cool

I love that babe die. . .she's the reason why I follow the US Women National Team. She's dating one Mexican-American footballer like that who plays in the MLS.

If I were in the US, I go dey stalk her the way that Ibru babe dey stalk Rio Ferdinand lol grin cheesy

A-40:
Victoria Azarenka! That's my latest crush plus she moans like Sharapova too grin

There's this black babe in that US team I forgot what her name is! Always wears a headband. Caramel complexion body like heaven. She missed a penalty against us at the U-20's some years back and it was sad seeing that sweet thang cry

@Royal
That Skylar Diggins ehn! Ol boy eeh! grin grin

A-40, that's Sidney Leroux. She played for Canada @ U-17, US @ U-20 and was eligible to rep any of the two countries @ full international level until this year when she made the US Women's National Team to the London 2012 Olympics and came on as sub in some of their games.

Now she's fully committed to the US WNT.
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okagbare

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
CFCfan: Okagbare

This chic needs to take proper care of her image.

During the Olympics, she looks like a hot mess with her multi-colored wig.
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by dilbert100: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
alex morgan mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Some more of Alex Morgan

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ Ileke-Idi: Her wig may not have been d best, but overall i think she's one lady that I won't hesitate ask out to a date wink
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by paris10: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Alison Felix
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by babyluvmeu: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
NONE OF THE ABOVE OK
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by ektbear: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
damn alex morgan fine

i find the williams sisters pretty hot myself

candace parker is pretty cute too
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Denlightened(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Maria Sharapova,Onila of nairaland and C.Ronaldo
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by yeko68: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Serena Williams

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
I'm a guy and i don't know when my fellow males are sexy or not. For the sexiest female, its Maria Sharapova, tennis player
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by chinedum13(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sybellah: Drogba tongue
why do you think he's sexy? grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Jomiliny(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
The Male is Christiano Ronaldo and the female is Blessing Okagbare
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by chinedum13(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
~Royal~:
Skylar Diggins

The way she licks her lips constantly while speaking.....It is so seductive.
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Female - Carmelita Jeter
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by Shankboye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hope solo, Serena william
Re: Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete by rocka: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mine is Marion Jones. I remember as a kid I would even refuse to eat just to watch Marion Jones run and see her smile. Too bad she went down the way she did.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death / Youngest Athlete To Participate In The Onitsha 21km Marathon (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.