Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death (29355 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by AbujaBlue: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2019
The father of late footballer Emiliano Sala has died of a heart attack four months after his son was killed in a plane crash.

Horacio Sala passed away from a heart attack in his bed at his home in the town of Progreso, Argentina this morning, local media reported.

His 28-year-old son Emiliano was flying to Cardiff in January following his transfer from French side Nantes when the Piper Malibu plane piloted by David Ibbotson crashed into the English Channel, killing them both.

His father Horacio has been grief-struck ever since, telling of his pain in an interview at his home days after the crash.

The former truck driver told Argentine TV: 'I cannot believe it. This is a dream. A bad dream. I am desperate.'

He described his son as 'small town humble boy', adding: 'He was a lad who always fought for what he had.'

Mr Sala's death was today confirmed by local politician Julio Muller, who said paramedics had rushed to his home but were unable to save him.

Mr Muller told local radio station La Red: '2019 doesn't let up in shocking us with news in this town.

'At 5 o'clock in the morning, the lady, his wife, rang me and she was very upset.

'The doctors were there but when I arrived at their home, he had already died.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6963189/Emiliano-Salas-father-Horacio-dies-heart-attack.html

3rd pic: The Sala Family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by chukwunedum150(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Painful exit.... RIP sir

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by PapaNnamdi: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2019
eiya Rip daddy
till we meet again

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by TobiAbuja: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Tragic. Literal heart break.

26 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by AbujaBlue: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Very sad indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by TANID(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by TobiAbuja: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
AbujaBlue:
The father of late footballer Emiliano Sala has died of a heart attack four months after his son was killed in a plane crash.

Horacio Sala passed away from a heart attack in his bed at his home in the town of Progreso, Argentina this morning, local media reported.

His 28-year-old son Emiliano was flying to Cardiff in January following his transfer from French side Nantes when the Piper Malibu plane piloted by David Ibbotson crashed into the English Channel, killing them both.

His father Horacio has been grief-struck ever since, telling of his pain in an interview at his home days after the crash.

The former truck driver told Argentine TV: 'I cannot believe it. This is a dream. A bad dream. I am desperate.'

He described his son as 'small town humble boy', adding: 'He was a lad who always fought for what he had.'

Mr Sala's death was today confirmed by local politician Julio Muller, who said paramedics had rushed to his home but were unable to save him.

Mr Muller told local radio station La Red: '2019 doesn't let up in shocking us with news in this town.

'At 5 o'clock in the morning, the lady, his wife, rang me and she was very upset.

'The doctors were there but when I arrived at their home, he had already died.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6963189/Emiliano-Salas-father-Horacio-dies-heart-attack.html

At least he can now rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by kaen1317: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
heartbreak undoubtedly

18 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by MrDebonair: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
So sad to hear.
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Jentle244: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
All the breadwinners are gone. How will they cope ......anyways RIP

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by mikejj(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
life... very painful

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Oddsman(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sad, dreams just went wasted.

13 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by okerekeikpo: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
The mother and sister get kleg why?

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Gabson001(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rest on
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by paddyofboss(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Na wa life

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Yankiss(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Haaa. Tragedy. Too sad. May God repose his soul. The mother and siblings ought to be under medical watch. It is not easy!! My heart goes out to the family at this trying period.

37 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by yinkus6750(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
So sad, the man never recovered from the shock of his sons death.
May our children never die before us.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by AngelicBeing: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tragic, and very unfortunate sad
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by OkunrinOloro: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tragedy upon tragedy. This life is too unfair.

9 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by TempleHouse: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
The World can be so cruel !!!
Sometimes, I do challenge and reflect on the meaning of life.
Does anyone deserve this calamity
What is the joy of life
To aspire or to be Lazy ?
Is it fair ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Too bad
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Uyi168: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm in tears right now..
cry

5 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by SweetCunt97(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Painful.

NL you guys should save my soul ooooo. Pm for my akant num
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Demogorgon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
okerekeikpo:
The mother and sister get kleg why?
You're a very foolish and nonsensical entity who deserve to be thrown in a den where lions can feast on your pathetic self.

*spits*

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Shikena(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Upton: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
So sad. RIP sir
Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Starpro87(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
The different pages of life. Even until you read through it, one wouldn't know all it's contents. Very sad a period for the Family.
The Argentine govt should help the family out in order to forestall another tragedy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rip. This-is-Disheartening

4 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by magicminister: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Their village people strong sha!!

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death by Tunmmyzhe: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sad

Breadwinner's death can kill all the family members within 4 months

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham / Youngest Athlete To Participate In The Onitsha 21km Marathon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.