Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Start Your Own Telecom Company Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Telecom Company Today (2555 Views)

See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS / Make Over 2million Yearly By Starting Your Web Hosting Company Today / You Can Start Your Own Digital Publishing Company Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Telecom Company Today by lifelong(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
My company is Lifelong IT solutions Ltd. We own www.lifelongsms.com. We provide BULK SMS services to individuals, organization/associations, corporate bodies, government and the general public needing SMS.

Send SMS as low as N2.40 to all Nigerian GSM Networks plus 600 networks in 200 countries. Visit our site www.lifelongsms.com to sign up and get FREE SMS now!

We also provide reseller plan for individuals and corporate bodies who want to start their own WEB BULK SMS business. Details below.

Reseller System
LifelongSms reseller system offers a complete turnkey business solution for resellers with dedicated server and control panel to manage the users account.

Highlights

A corporate website.
Web Interface for sending sms .
Admin Interface to add/delete/modify users .

Plan 1-Small Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 2,500 credits for N10,000 at N4 per unit.
Pay a registration fee of N10,000 .
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
You can set any price you want.

Plan 2-Medium Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 30,000 credits for N94,500 at N3.15 per unit.
Pay a registration fee of N10,000 .
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
You can set any price you want.
For more info and registration contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Egeregor Tega
Business Manager
Lifelong IT Solutions Nig. Ltd
84 Ago Palace Way, Okota
Lagos.
www.lifelongsms.com
info@lifelongsms.com
Yahoo ID:tegabiz2@yahoo.com
MSN: lifelongsolutions@hotmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Telecom Company Today by ochenya200(f): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
hey,

i dont understand what you are saying pls contact or email sukpele@yahoo.com
Re: Start Your Own Telecom Company Today by lifelong(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2008
Dear Ochenya,
The post have been reviewed for you to get the clearer picture of what the sms business about. Please read the post once more. I also sent it to your email address.

Thanks
Lifelongsms
Re: Start Your Own Telecom Company Today by kelopez77: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
Am interested in this biz and also i will like to work with you guys out there, also i will like to be one of your agent to market this biz for you,here is my contact: kelopez77@yahoo.com or 014379416.

Hoping to hear from you
Re: Start Your Own Telecom Company Today by pioneer195(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
want to know more about bulk sms, visit www.naijanetbiz.com/ukwuoma or email princeukwuoma@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Companies In Lagos / Importation Of Suit From China / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.