Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

10billionDollar's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10billionDollar's Profile / 10billionDollar's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Crime / Re: What Self Defense Weapons Are Legal In Nigeria? by 10billionDollar: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Politics / Re: Honest Message To Nigerians In Diaspora Building A House In Nigeria by 10billionDollar: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
timesupreloaded:
How?
Baba even my brother that I gave money 3 years ago to give tipper man to put sand in the land I bought is still promising till now, even the money can't buy the sand anymore cos the price has trippled now. We're both in Nigeria ooo undecided

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Honest Message To Nigerians In Diaspora Building A House In Nigeria by 10billionDollar: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Some of our people in naija here over do it.
If u can't help a relative monitor a building project 4 free state it from the beginning, not trying to compensate ur self through shady means by over shooting materials cost and still fail to complete markups 4 the project.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Prerecorded Interview With Vidcruiter by 10billionDollar: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
I am scheduled to take a prerecorded interview with VIDcruiter.
Please has anyone had this type interview with this company?
What do I expect
Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 10billionDollar: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
LOCATION?

brainwave:
A subsidiary of multinational/global entity in the maritime sector is searching for competent, innovative and smart HSE professionals with about 5 years' experience and the right ethics for the job.

If you believe you are the most suited to be the HSE Supervisor, then please send your CV to recruitment@tict-ng.com to participate in the selection process.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Christmas Chicken by 10billionDollar: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2021
cry I pray next year, God bless my hustle so that I have funds & opportunity to give to people like this, people are really hungry

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by 10billionDollar: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
I need washing machine 4 my laundry biz
Crime / Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

Rats may bore holes in the return valves .

Even the PVC ones are strong & made with materials that are repelling to rodents & reptiles.
99% Impossible, especially with the non return valves made of brass or metals. I use metallic ones, although they are more costly.

Crime / Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

Rats may bore holes in the return valves .

99% Impossible, especially with the non return valves made of brass or metals. I use metallic ones, although they are more costly.

Crime / Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
omonla10:
My problem is how these animals get access to a concrete soakaway compartment

They stray into these soak away through openings left unattended to. Go to some Estates u will see the soak away covered with bushes linking to the forest, wen there are openings in the soak away due to aging or defects nobody will notice or even care

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2021
A non return valve mounted @ the tail end of the PVC discharge pipe in the soak away will completely solve this problem. That way only waste from WC can go out but nothing can return tru the PVC pipes. It has worked 4 me perfectly. Disinfecting the WC constantly also works but keeping pace with this procedure maybe difficult. That same non return valve can be installed or mounted just after the ceramic WC in the toilet, this is for tenants because u may not have access to the soak away. Below are images of a non return valve that can be used.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Truck Driver Trainee by 10billionDollar: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am a graduate but I have not been able to get a good job for about 5 years now, I want to learn how to drive a long haul truck, I already know how to drive manual/automatic vehicles. I would appreciate any other opportunity to learn any other viable skill
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Am Hiring Warehouse Operation Officers by 10billionDollar: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Location undecided
Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam Enjoins Thinking Well Of Others by 10billionDollar: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2021
sad sad How are u open 4 discussion wen u are already set to unleash terror on her, why not correct her wit love.

Ibkhaleel01:
you are a disgrace to your family...

You lied and claim to be a Muslim for you to come here and insult Islam blindly

I am open for discussion on the allegations you made...

Can you face me?

15 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by 10billionDollar: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by 10billionDollar: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by 10billionDollar: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pls any link to watch the match live
Family / Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by 10billionDollar: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oga groom ... I can relate 2 the billing but em make u self sti smile cos u don try well well wink
Business / Re: How To Win 2020 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (Alumnus Secrets by 10billionDollar: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. Help With Your Advice. by 10billionDollar: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2021
From details given, this is my summary

1. The company is a start up company

2. The company has no organized structure/workforce

3. U may be the only one in ur department

4. A company that pays manager even 50k is a red flag not to talk of 25k. How much will they now pay workers that are under u.

How can ur anty be luring u take such job, abi na she get the company?

Is there any commission attached to ur sales volume??

Please also try to know what the company produces, some products are hot selling, while others are not.

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by 10billionDollar: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Pls add me 2 the WhatsApp group
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: General Whatsapp Group For Graduate Jobs And Internships by 10billionDollar: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: People Who Live Outside Lagos, How Do You Earn A Living? Please Share by 10billionDollar: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2020
If u want to move to other states and survive go and learn a skill (hand work). I rep Edo, laundry has been paying my bills. Just my lil cent undecided
Career / Data Analyst by 10billionDollar: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Please I really want to become a data analyst, can anyone guide me on how & where to get training and be certified in Nigeria. Thanks
Career / Re: Man Makes Emotional Appeal For Support To Private School Teachers Crying by 10billionDollar: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Private school teachers in Nigeria are the ones making the highest impact in Education, yet most of them are paid peanuts, they work their ass out daily to give our children d best.
I stand with private school teachers!
While government school teachers are smiling 2 the bank monthly & evening praying 4 d lockdown 2 continue, dis life nor just balance.

Oluwa bless me dis year please, i need 2 help myself & the world @ large, this one is touching embarassed cry
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower In Transition: Psychometric Test Questions And Answers by 10billionDollar: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
g.ogbole@yahoo.com
Crime / Re: Uwa: Facebook User Reveals Why She Was Raped & Murdered; Rejoices Over Her Death by 10billionDollar: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
cry if only we have a system that works, this comment will lead to the arrest of the murders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.