Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (345811 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 11:14am On Apr 19
blesstunner:
don't worry your interview date will come. And for my 2nd interview I really can't say maybe they weren't satisfied with something

Please what was the questions asked during your second interview?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 8:05pm On Apr 19
Some questions are what you have been asked in the first interview while some are very funny and out of point. You have to prepare very well
newmanhere0808:

Please what was the questions asked during your second interview?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 8:19pm On Apr 19
VERASONDUBABE:
Some questions are what you have been asked in the first interview while some are very funny and out of point. You have to prepare very well

Can you please give sample of the questions for me?Is it possible to write them here?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by justt: 8:09am On Apr 20

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by newmanhere0808: 8:41am On Apr 20
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Marcgrace: 1:48pm On Apr 20
Hello Everyone,

Has someone applied for a short-stay family visit visa to France?
Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seeker63(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24
Hello,

I will like to get a few information on the documents you had to provide to your wife which she used to kickstart the verification process from Germany and the possible cost incurred when starting the verification from Germany. I will appreciate it If you can share an email address where I can reach you on.

Thanks

Peters09:
VISA TESTIMONY ALERT!!!

How I Got My Intended Marriage (Family Reunion) Visa In 1 year.

This process is for the purpose of intended marriage in Germany to be married to my German Spouse.

28th June, 2022: Applied for appointment
September, 2022: Wifey collected required documents from me
2nd November, 2022: Wifey submitted documents for background check
16th January, 2023: Lawyer in Nigeria started the background check
4th May, 2023: Verified documents arrived back in Germany
26th May, 2023: Documents translated to German
29th June, 2023: Marriage Registration
20th July, 2023: Got appointment mail from the Embassy
10th August, 2023: Went for the Visa interview
8th September, 2023: Embassy requested for A1 German Language certificate
17th October, 2023: Submitted A1 certificate at the Embassy
30th October, 2023: ABH requested additional documents from Wifey
31th October, 2023:Documents submitted at ABH
1st November, 2023: Approval Mail to submit passport for Visa
2nd November, 2023: Passport and travel insurance was dropped off at the Embassy.
9th November, 2023: Received passport with visa via DHL
22nd November, 2023: Traveled to Germany
We got married in December 2023. Glory be to God....

We also made a detailed video of this timeline on our channel. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0269japCgXI?si=82X5190dSxnGJGz7

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Radicalhost: 3:58pm On Apr 25
Hi Nairalanders, I would like to know if anyone here, has gotten an invitation for german work visa interview, how it was like, the processes involved and questions being asked.
I have applied since May last year and am waiting to be contacted for interview. Hence my reason for asking to be better prepared.

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DevAhmed: 6:24pm On Apr 27
Please, does any knows which month they are currently inviting for interview? November or December?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pquaver(m): 12:18am On Apr 28
brown1234:

I also came in a Student with letter of sponsorship. Now I want to bring my wife and 4years old kid. What kind of documents wil be required of me. Do I need to Block Acct for them or use my student part time job contract

The life of a man is selfless service.. Kudos.. See as men dey climb up and still drag their wives and kids with them.. But make some wonen first travel dey will lose their senses... All the suffer na wife and kids will end up benefiting every upon all the insults and disrespect the man will receive ooo.. Kudos and more grease to the elbows of the men who overlook the the misbehavior of this daughters of eve and still do the needful.. It is not easy to be a man.. Aswear...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Arogz12: 1:06am On Apr 28
DevAhmed:
Please, does any knows which month they are currently inviting for interview? November or December?

Please help us answer this. Your response is appreciated. Thank you very much.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauBasilia: 3:54pm On Apr 29
They're in November. Someone I know that is 14th November 2022 received mail last Friday.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DevAhmed: 9:45pm On Apr 29
Thank you for your response. That is 1yr, 5 months and 12 days

FrauBasilia:
They're in November. Someone I know that is 14th November 2022 received mail last Friday.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by 10billionDollar: 4:24pm On Apr 30
Please house, how do I relocate to Germany, I am well skilled(hand work).
Someone should please guide me through 🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Rocky234: 8:55pm On Apr 30
Hello house, i am a single parent studying in Germany. (never married). please I would like your kind advice on bringing my child to join me. His father supports this and is ready to give a full custody certificate. I booked my child's appointment May 12, 2023. I can see that its still a bit far off to expect a visa appointment date for my child. please, i would like to know how to open a blocked account for a dependent child, and how much is expected to be put in there.

Thank you all for your kind anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.