Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

10cirenoh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10cirenoh's Profile / 10cirenoh's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: I Will Personally Shoot Killers Of Corps Members – Yuguda by 10cirenoh: 6:25pm On May 09, 2011
Wait until you hear "as long as he's a muslim he's lying"
Politics / Re: Dangote Announces $2m Fellowship For Young Africans by 10cirenoh: 6:10pm On May 09, 2011
Dangote, abeg look my side oo, why not open a tuition-free schools across the north? your people are suffering!!!
Business / Re: Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem by 10cirenoh: 6:04pm On May 09, 2011
Write on the waybill that the item is used and is a gift, then devalue it. nothing is going to stop it from getting to you except some delivery men who are used to stealing items from the warehouse and sometimes during delivery.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 8:23pm On May 08, 2011
Thanks for the light.
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 8:23pm On May 08, 2011
What exactly do you want? a lick or what?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 8:04pm On May 08, 2011
C'mon. angry
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 7:47pm On May 08, 2011
I typed in English!
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 2:05pm On May 08, 2011
Spoken like a true hypocrite
Politics / Re: Acn Plans Regional Development Commission For S’west, Edo by 10cirenoh: 1:57pm On May 08, 2011
^^^^

ACN is doing this to show to the rest of the country that if voted in come 2015, the whole of Nigeria is going to change for good. just let it start first before killing it with your tongue.
Politics / Re: Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed by 10cirenoh: 1:50pm On May 08, 2011
He must be taken care of, this man needs the country's help!
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 1:42pm On May 08, 2011
tantayu:

@Rhino.5dm, 10cineroh, Texazzpete and others, please best thing to do is to ignore this @Bossinie guy. He must be a babalawo but his idols are shattered already. You give him this feeling of self worth when you dignify his posts with any answer whatsoever. Ignore him and watch him EVAPORATE.

I get angry seeing foolish and overzealous "Christians" trying to be more holy than holy itself. FOOLISH being, saying he was going to curse someone's destiny, does that make sense? was he there when God was creating Rhino? FOOOOLLLIISSSHHH MAN, i wish i could just grab his neck and have it twisted 360 degree x 10. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 1:36pm On May 08, 2011
^^^

Is it satan that gave you your punny? certainly not, God gave me a dikky to make a puuny happy, not satan. God also gave me the urge and included the pleasure so why are you so "holistic"? kiss undecided
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 1:17pm On May 08, 2011
^^^

How to be naughty and raunchy cool
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 12:46pm On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

i am not interested in changing your mind in anything, go dig for diamond grin

See yanga lol even with your black punny? grin

^^^

What then do they take in if they avoid cork?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 12:21pm On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

no thanks, 'l pass on that invitation.

Ok, well maybe i can still change my mind, who knows you might end up being a rough diamond in the mud. tongue
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 12:20pm On May 08, 2011
bossinie:

@Rhino.5dm  Ignorance is no excuse that you have the privilege to open your God given mouth to insult openly chosen & proven servants of God for flimsy reasons,i advice you as a matter of urgency to retract that statement of yours with immediate effect tendering an unreserved open apology for your unguarded utterances on this same platform within the next 24hours.Otherwise i will speak into your destiny and i assure you that no 'devil' will be able to reverse it,i know you will be stubborn and still rant but you will only get a 24hours grace and nothing more.U have 4hrs 30mins remaining!

KEEP THAT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT!!!, are you more human than him? are you more qualified to speak to God than him? what makes you more qualified to seek God's face than him? HYPOCRITE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, your likes are the ones rotting in hell right now!!!

^^^^

You're also indirectly involved in the deaths of those innocent corpers and others for not speaking out against rigging, evils and oppression.
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 11:45am On May 08, 2011
^^^
Ok, bring your punny, i go manage am if that's going to make you see me as a straight guy with high demands and preference.
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 8:36am On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

***hugs*** your a true man for coming out of the closet

Because i dont like black punnies makes me a gay right? don't be hard on yourself, you still have the option of bleaching it downthere ok?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 11:51pm On May 07, 2011
^^^^^

What does that mean?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 11:40pm On May 07, 2011
Nah, i like my punnies, no bones allowed!
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 11:15pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

i think u are confused, i am still waiting on my bleaching treatment, i have someone named 190 that can spread leg for u though

4 where? no more bleaching for u, its bad for ya health. 190 can go screw mr cork for all i care, me and him no dey one carton.
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 10:37pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

i meant bathing, undecided

Bathing won't stop your pubic hair getting between my teeth, i no want, abeg go bath then shave, after shaving, spread your legs and close your eyes, i'd be right there ok?

Mrs.Chima:

SMH@being allergic to pubic hair. undecided undecided undecided

Have you got a problem mama bingo?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 10:11pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

no i like it all natural, hope u dont mind

Nah, i am allergic to pubic hair
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 6:40pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

i have as many as u are willing to take away, see your janitorial skills are paying off, back to the bleaching, please be gentle, i have sensitive skin

Lol, sorry girl, i don't wanna hurt that place, i heard you're a virgin? don't worry i can manage to lick your own punny without having to worry since it hasn't been opened up to dangerous things out there.

Less i forget, do you shave? hope you scrub when you bath?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 6:33pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

I knew you would come in handy, can u bleach my anus? thanks,

Anus? well a devil you know is better than an angel you don't know. the anus is known for bad stuffs, but the punny? hmm hmm hmm, anyways can i come with a microscope? i heard yours is like a zoo, how many insects do you have in camp?
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 6:22pm On May 07, 2011
You're my pillar oh Lord!
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 6:19pm On May 07, 2011
Oh God, you know if my head gets into your punny, then that's no longer licking, that becomes scrubbing because it is going to look like a brush inside a feeding bottle, all it does is scrub the bottle, not lick the bottle, but like i said, i can't risk encountering insects lying await inside that black punny of yours, maybe you should start bleaching just that part of your body? don't you think so? grin tongue
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 5:59pm On May 07, 2011
^^^

No one can come for yourhead, what have you said that is new? most of us know that most of the people on your list are modernized criminals exploiting people in God's name, so who cares what they think about what you said?
Romance / Re: Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? by 10cirenoh: 5:55pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

why don't u come and find out,u can get your daily nutrients by eating all the animals and insects inside, infact stick your head in it and see, undecided

Wow, is yours that wide? you mean my big head can actually fit into your dark and dangerous aisle? grin, can i come with a microscope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.