Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

10cirenoh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10cirenoh's Profile / 10cirenoh's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Culture / Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by 10cirenoh: 5:40pm On May 14, 2011
Yet some Nigerians don't want to teach their kids?
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 9:54am On May 14, 2011
I praise you o Lord God!!
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 12:40am On May 14, 2011
Holy holy you're holy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Is Breaking Up My Marriage by 10cirenoh: 7:39pm On May 13, 2011
@macjive01

Most of the content of your article sounds like that of the "mid-life crisis thread" you posted, i am beginning to suspect you're making alot of things up.
Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 7:29pm On May 13, 2011
peacettw:

If there is one thing i've learnt in my life here on earth, it is that men are HYPOCRITES! I'll repeat that for effect, MEN ARE HYPOCRITES. Back when i was dating my hubby, he kept complimenting me on how natural i looked and how he never wants me to put on make up. Fast forward this to now, Y'all won't believe this, but he now wants the whole sheebang: long weaves, make up, tight dresses to show off my cleavage(IMAGINE!) and what ve u. I had quietly reminded him of his statement earlier made while we were dating and he was quick to tell me that that was in d past and this is his new preference. That, my Ladies was when i realised that unless we stand on what we really really want, we will always be at d mercy of these men. I can only say this, we have every damn right to do every motherf***** thing we want to ourselves, if men can enjoy that privilege, who d hell says that we can't do same.

That is your husband and the last time i checked, your husband does not represent all the men in Nigeria nor in Africa okay?

Because your hubby can't stick to his beliefs does not make other men same.
Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 7:24pm On May 13, 2011
I have told my girl to stop wearing them but she keeps saying her head is too small for her not to wear wig. angry
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 6:03pm On May 13, 2011
What is there to deal with @efisher?
Politics / Re: "You Don't Have Powers To Probe Violence" Buhari Tells Gej. by 10cirenoh: 5:52pm On May 13, 2011
^^^^

Abeg o, did our constitution say otherwise?
Politics / Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by 10cirenoh: 5:28pm On May 13, 2011
Useless people~~ grin grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 11:09am On May 13, 2011
fineboy200:

HEY NO CAUSE FOR QUARREL. BUT NOTE HIS WORD; "WILD WILD NORTH" HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? IS THAT WHAT JESUS PROFESSED? VIOLENCE, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT FOR THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM. GUY, OPEN YOUR EYES. WELL IM SORRY IF YOU ARE HIS MEMBER. SORRY BRO. BUT KNOW WHO YOU FOLLOW. REMEMBER THE STORY OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.

Sorry what did you just type? undecided
Politics / Re: A Must Read For Every Yoruba!this Is The Yoruba Agenda,read & Circulate! by 10cirenoh: 11:04am On May 13, 2011
@Edo girl

Farming in the west has been their stronghold and they are going back to it.

Watch and learn (my only advise for you)
Politics / Re: "You Don't Have Powers To Probe Violence" Buhari Tells Gej. by 10cirenoh: 9:51am On May 13, 2011
[size=18pt] Buhari Blasts Jonathan ![/size]

[b]Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (Retd), yesterday blasted President Goodluck Jonathan for allegedly playing petty politics with the unfortunate disturbances in some parts of the country.

Speaking through his spokesman, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, the former Head of State said “The petty politics being played by President Goodluck Jonathan with the unfortunate disturbances following the massive rigging of the April 16, presidential election, shows the tragic incompetence that is governing Nigeria at its pathetic worst.”

Buhari also said that contrary to the vile propaganda by Jonathan that the CPC was justifying the unrest, “it is clear that he is the one who cannot rise beyond base politics when statesmanship is what is required.

“Beyond the twisted logic of the official bulletin of the ruling party, pretending to be news medium, there is nowhere anybody associated with us in any form has provided justification for the crisis in the manner a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governor has done.“The only sour truth we have pointed out is that those who willfully violated the right of the people to freely choose their leaders are vicariously liable for the outrage of the mob.

“While we want justice for the people who lost their lives, we need to alert the whole world that the handling of this issue by President Jonathan is the worst form of mischief dance on the graves of the dead,” Buhari said. Buhari explained: “It is galling that a President who has not shaken off the allegation that he distributed dollars within Nigeria, will value a slain Corper who would have been a breadwinner for life for his family at a token of 5 million naira.“The motive behind this gesture could at best only be a photo-op with the families and not genuine concerns for the dead.

“The Federal Government by law, has no powers to investigate any disturbances outside the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) as pronounced by the Supreme Court in Fawehinmi vs Babangida.“The 22-man panel set up by the President, is therefore a hollow ritual meant to just-play politics with a serious national tragedy.

“Ironically, Justice Samson Uwaifo, who has been made the Deputy chairman of this illegal panel, was on the Supreme Court panel that gave that decision. He presently chairs a lawful Truth Commission in Osun State as only states have such powers. Most of the terms of reference of this illegal panel are criminal investigations that cannot be tribunalized. The burning of houses is arson, while the killing of people is culpable homicide, which competent government should be filing charges against the suspects arrested, rather than embarking on a wild goose chase.”

He further said: “We have not forgotten that seven months after the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) claimed responsibility for the October 1, bombing in Abuja during which one family lost four children, the President, who absolved the Niger Delta terror-gang from culpability in a crime it owned up to, is yet to bring the culprits to book.“Were the Government to be genuine over its intention of even compensating those who lost their property, all it would have needed was advertising in newspapers for such victims to come forward with a verification panel to assess their claims and value genuine losses.”

“It has now been forced to eat its words and those of its many accomplices that the elections were free and fair with a self-shot at foot that six million under-age voters, voted for the CPC. This has further strengthened our position that the elections were not credible.“If indeed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and not the CPC allowed six million unqualified voters in one election, the electoral body has serious questions to answer and all elections conducted based on such a fraudulent N87 billion voters register should be nullified.”
[/b]
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/may/13/national-13-05-2011-001.html

SEE UNDISTORTED REPORT HERE, NOT THAT COOKED UP NEWS FROM SUCH A PAPER.
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 9:42am On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Mtcheww, go and eat jor!
Ths thread is majorly about Bakare in all my posts including the ones you quoted i'v been talking/referencing Bakare. Whats my own with that cursed retired bloodthirsty ethnic bigot called Buhari?

Even in broad day light you still dey lie?
Odunnu:

No amount of success ratings he achieves(or would have achieved) would make me swing his way as far as the Buhari union is concerned.

Say it, YOU JUST HATE BUHARI, period!!!
Sports / Re: Which African Team Do You Fear Most? by 10cirenoh: 9:41am On May 13, 2011
EGYPT
CIV
CAMEROON
GHANA
TUNISIA.
Politics / Re: "You Don't Have Powers To Probe Violence" Buhari Tells Gej. by 10cirenoh: 9:11am On May 13, 2011
This is not adding up, this looks like a trick by the newspaper to sell their wares, wetin concern Fashanu and Buhari together? is Fashanu now a CPC member of Buhari an OPC member?
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 8:59am On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Stop pretending you dont get what i'm saying Oga.
If Bakare had won and become VP and gone ahead and become No1 in 2015 like is mentioned in some quarters, I would stil not support or sing his praise. The foundation in which he rode to that singular achievement is shaky. Gerrit?thank you.

What are we saying, what are you saying? You said you don't like Buhari, i told you not to let your hate blind you and lead you to hell, you're here saying something else.

See, let forget politics a bit, you don't because of one man miss heaven sister, life is short, stop hating someone because of his tribe or his belief, God does not support hate, please change your mindset before it's too late.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 8:54am On May 13, 2011
You're worthy o Lord!

1 Like

Politics / Re: No Election Took Place In South East And South-south, Prof. Sagay by 10cirenoh: 10:20pm On May 12, 2011
Nope, the prof is a mallam grin
Family / Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by 10cirenoh: 10:19pm On May 12, 2011
Since he's got no other option, let him just keep praying, infact he should move to one of his church and start staying there permanently angry
Religion / Re: Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition by 10cirenoh: 9:48pm On May 12, 2011
Odunnu:

No amount of success ratings he achieves(or would have achieved) would make me swing his way as far as the Buhari union is concerned.

Pray to God you don't die with this hate in you hence you're going to miss heaven!!!
Politics / Re: No Election Took Place In South East And South-south, Prof. Sagay by 10cirenoh: 9:42pm On May 12, 2011
Na today you just know? undecided
Politics / Re: U.s. Gives Nigeria Refurbished 1968 Warship by 10cirenoh: 9:39pm On May 12, 2011
Can that boat be used to re-ignite the fishing industry in the Niger delta? with such boat, we can recruits all the militants into the fishing industry and GEJ the fisherman can head the industry just like he headed the "invisible" power industry.
Family / Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by 10cirenoh: 7:37pm On May 12, 2011
What else do you want to hear Mac? you mean all the suggestions on this thread is not enough? maybe you need to go and ask Pope John paul IV angry

Tell the wussy of a man to sell the damn house since that's the greatest asset he's likely to lose.

After selling it, then let him start acting just as JENNY narrated.

By the time the woman realizes what's going on, she would have been on a LOOOONNNGGGG thing.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 10:47am On May 12, 2011
You alone is worthy to be praised!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.