Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

10cirenoh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10cirenoh's Profile / 10cirenoh's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by 10cirenoh: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
Who cares? Nigeria is doomed in all ramifications.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by 10cirenoh: 7:17pm On May 21, 2011
Nice game 100 points uhmmm
Nairaland / General / Re: Can You Finish This? by 10cirenoh: 10:03am On May 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy no gree tongue
Religion / Re: Behold The Richest Pastors In Nigeria! by 10cirenoh: 9:51am On May 21, 2011
I still RESPECT T.B Joshua from these list because at least he's "giving" back to people who truly needs help, i am yet to see any other pastor (rich) doing half of what T.B Joshua is doing.

Call him a fraud or an "evil" pastor, but then he's still more useful of most of the rest. he's like a robben hood of Christianity lol
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 2:31pm On May 20, 2011
J12:

This has to be the worst year in my entire life. I hate myself right now.

You ain't alone! sad
Family / Re: My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day by 10cirenoh: 2:09pm On May 20, 2011
Try working on how to get a job on your own, NO MAN WANTS A LEECH for a woman.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Worst Country To Be A Woman by 10cirenoh: 12:11pm On May 20, 2011
Africans and their mentality.
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 8:00am On May 20, 2011
rokiatu:

My stomach is killing me ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Like seriously as if I am in labour.

Have u ever been in labor before?
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 7:56am On May 20, 2011
Because of whom you're, i give you glory.
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 11:29pm On May 19, 2011
Ultrame:

^^^^
Thanks Bro. Glad i could share.

^^^^^
Ok Bros, I get where you are coming from and it’s a very steep climb.

Let’s extract some facts from your posts
1. Total debt portfolio: 2M
2. Monthly income: about 150k
3. Monthly expenses:
      a. transport to church: 2k
      b. transport to school: 11k
      c. Internet: 16k
      d. Fuel: 12k
      e. PHCN: 0.5k
      f. Others (feeding, rent, domestics): 20k at most
Total Expenditure: 61.5k
This leaves you with a wiggle room of about 89K (150k - 61k)for your repayment each month.

Now let’s see how much you need to repay on a daily basis if you’ve got a 12-month (365 days) tenure
= N2, 000,000/365
= N5, 480/day or 164K (N5, 480 x 30)/month

At your current income, it’s quite clear you can’t meet your goal, so something’s got to give. You may either adjust the tenure or jack up your income by either cutting more on expenses or looking for a supplementary income source for the remaining 75K.

Good luck my brother. Make it work.

Thanks bro, i know it's like a hopeless case, anyways wetin man pikin go do, maybe make i run comot for house for a while so i can go "hustle"
Religion / Re: What Is Taking You Away From God by 10cirenoh: 10:54pm On May 19, 2011
Lack of money and the pressure of life!
Romance / Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 4:46pm On May 19, 2011
biology ko, geography ni
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 12:37pm On May 19, 2011
Ultrame:

^^^^
Bros, if you want to become debt-free, the very first thing you've got to do is to work out a REPAYMENT PLAN. A basic plan is to divide the Total Debt Volume (plus interest) by the Tenure. (Tenure here is the number of days you've been given for repayment).

The result of this calculation is how much you have to "repay" on a daily basis in order to meet your plan.  Work towards it.

But if your income is significantly lower than your debt volume, then you've got to even out the odds and tip the balance in favor of your income by cutting your expenses. ALL SECONDARY EXPENSES that will make your life more comfortable, but you can still survive without must STOP.

That means no more Mr. Biggs for your chick, no more Amala and assorted binge in shita, and those fine pair of crocodile-skin shoes you saw in that show-glass? They never got made. (A shark probably ate THE crocodile at a baby age or something… It doesn’t matter all you know is that those shoes never made it to production!)

You'll be surprised how much you save by plugging your income leakages.  Be disciplined and prudent with your spending. If its not a basic need, it doesn’t get bought.

The next thing you need to get out of the debt trap is up to you. Its called DETERMINATION. Stick to the plan. Don’t get tempted into spoiling yourself prematurely. Wait till you’re cleared of all debt before you go out on a date with the flyest girl in town. - she’ll probably just take off the moment she knows you’re neck deep in debt-muck anyway. So do yourself a lot of favor and stick to the plan!

Remember, you’ve got all it takes.  You can do this.

I wish you luck my friend. I’m still loving this thread.

Bros, thanks for taking out time to help "analyse" what's needed to be done.

Since i got into the debts (didn't even use any to buy anything tangible on myself, it was good business gone bad/fraud/unfaithful colleague), i have not bought anything on myself, hardly spend on things i don't need, not even my GF gets anything from me (more than 1yr now)

Things that use to eat into my finances are things i shouldn't joke with but i am making changes (transport to church alone cost me close to 2k monthly, transport to school every month is like 11k, internet is like 16k monthly (2 network provider because of my nature of job), fuel like 12k monthly, PHCN like 500 monthly, feeding is there, house-rent, domestic items needed and all that.
With a monthly budget of 100k or thereabout, if i remove all these stuffs, i find it hard able to face the debts, calculating it alone gives me heartache, sometimes i feel i am living another person's life since i hardly think of mine.

I don even stop going to school, concentrating on working out a plan on paying my debts off (stopped going to school but not dropping out), when exam time is near, i go start to dey jack.

Even church self dey fear me to go, always tasking members money
Sunday school = offering
Normal church service = offering 2 times
You are even propelled to always put money in 2 hands when coming to give offering

I am not saying it's bad to give offerings in church but the issue i am having is the fact that they don't even know how the people they are cajoring to give offering are fairing. (the frustration from the debt + the sweet mouth of the pastor = ANGER)

Maybe i am doing something wrong?

I can't borrow to pay off debts, it puts me in another DRASTIC situation or how can i borrow and still manage to overturn the problems of loans?
Romance / Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 12:19pm On May 19, 2011
^^^

Is it not too early for dirk talk?
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 10:57am On May 19, 2011
Ojoyi:

Mr 10ceniroh,these are steps u'll take to pay your debts.
1. Pray 2 God 2 see u thru.
2. Borrow 4rm a frnd or siblings 2 pay due debt now,i.e recyle your debt,till u're buoyant 2 clear all.
3. Credit immdtly any money that come in2 your hand.

4. Make paying back your top priority.
5. Remain +ve,despite u're in debt.

Thanks for trying to help, but can you elaborate on the bolded?

Secondly, how can i use lets say 100k=150k to sort a debt of 2milla in 6 year, how feasible is it?
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 10:35am On May 19, 2011
pady2:

@10chirenor, very funny,i say again ,very funny.but then again, everyone to their own.life aint easy menh! but seriously,as long as you are breathin, there'll be things to worry about.the solutin is to take /tackle one at atime or you'll kill yourself wit worry.

What is funny about what i listed? do i sound like any of the jokes from Alibaba or i go die? undecided angry
Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 10:18am On May 19, 2011
^^^^

Maybe she's guilty of all the charges? GUILTY AS CHARGED lipsrsealed
Forum Games / Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by 10cirenoh: 9:33am On May 19, 2011
Whether to jump from the cliff or to keep hoping : THIS DEBT IS KILLING ME SLOWLY, CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT WITHOUT THE DEBTS RUNNING INTO EVERY THOUGHT!!!!

Does anyone know how to pay off one's debt even when the source of income is as low as 5% of the total debt? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan And The Expectations Of Nigerians-festus Keyamo by 10cirenoh: 9:22am On May 19, 2011
FACE THE MESSAGE, LEAVE THE MESSENGER AGAIN

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE STORY OF BALLAM AND HIS AZZ?
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 9:08am On May 19, 2011
I praise you oh Lord!
Politics / Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by 10cirenoh: 8:54am On May 19, 2011
I can't dream now because PHCN always gives me sleepless nights.

When there's light, i will start dreaming.

Thank you.
Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 1:53pm On May 18, 2011
Abeg pick one jor, ok u're African! tongue

Make i see your hair to be sure cool
Romance / Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 1:36pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^

Posting in a senseless thread makes you same of the same, when you know a thread is senseless, the best a sensible person should do is to ignore the thread. lipsrsealed
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 10cirenoh: 12:14pm On May 18, 2011
You alone is worthy o lord!

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 11:59am On May 18, 2011
Where are you from again?
Nairaland / General / Re: Can You Finish This? by 10cirenoh: 3:51am On May 18, 2011
Who can stop the heavy weight champion? grin
Nairaland / General / Can You Finish This? by 10cirenoh: 3:46am On May 18, 2011
Survival of the fittest

Chop and die

Chop and quench

Eat away your future

Chop and forget PDP

Chop and forget PHCN

Chop and never wake up again

Abeg chop chop chop, tomorrow may be too late. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fashion / Re: Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? by 10cirenoh: 3:16am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

@10cirinoh, stop been stup[i]i[/i]d my picture has been on my profile since the day I started on here. Yes I know who she is.

@queensmith, It was permed and gel was used to get that effect. It was most likely with hot curling irons and there is this black tint(forgot what it is called) the hair dressers in Gambia usually use to make the hair look so black.

C'mon, can't you see the sarcasm? see your head like leftover kpomo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.