Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

10over101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10over101's Profile / 10over101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Civil Defence Is Accepting CVs Now!! by 10over101: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2012
uni-kazzy:
collection of application closed as at this monday morning ooooo
..Thanks..but how long did so called application lasted? How come pple were not aware?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment by 10over101: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
quazim: I was told dat dey hav startd callin pple 4 interview. How far it is true?pls,i nid dis info badly because i was ask 2 buy slot?
where did u got d info from...I ve done half payment for a slot some 4wks ago..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment by 10over101: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
I was also told to buy a slot..
Crime / Re: UNILAG Student Jailed For Defrauding An American Lady by 10over101: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2012
Govt is always quick to jail guys on useless stuffz..if na subsidy bribery scam now..d case would still be in court until people go forget am..the higher u steal, the lower your punishment n vice versa...
Politics / Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by 10over101: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: If death go kill u, e go first turn u to mumu. Like they say, 'person be fool, u say make im no die be d koko. Wetin go kill am if not his foolishness'?!!
He leave car, climb his bike, and the death wey they await him makes him overlook common sense!
If i die, make anybody no waste their spit dey pray for my soul to rest in peace o. because e no be prayer at all.
If RIP go be Rest In Peace or Reserved In Punishment, na person's handiwork go judge dt no be prayers.
Nice one jooor..RIP my foot..how e no go die when about 169m people's head dey course m papa..
Politics / Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by 10over101: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
infiniteei909: people of Ondo state please can we compare the Economy of Ondo state with the past 4 years? don't let them deceive us with beautification. i am not into politics but i can see and i have lived in Ondo for 9 years now, i took note of the promises and till now i dont see much changes done before the tenure of the last government commenced in the last 3 years. the millions and billions they spent on the road i look around the town and i dont see the thousands as for me i am not deceived by beautification.
what economy are u talking about..how has fashola I'm proved Lasgos economy? Beautification is something is good though I believe govt/Leaders should do better..Contractors n their workers must have made good living from such projects..Ur uncle Tinubu was busy raising touts n legalizing "Agberos" during his 8yrs reign in Lagos
Politics / Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by 10over101: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
olaezebala:

If u are not deceived by Ondo's beautification projects, they u will definitely believe in Osun's demolition projects? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Perfect answer...
Politics / Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by 10over101: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na today?..A,C,N only breeds touts n noting more....so shameful..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ondo Electoral Fraud: INEC Confirms Staff Involvement by 10over101: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
dayokanu: Iroko Oluwere don start
it is obvious u are not intelligent..u can't even read inbtw lines..u should atleast suspect a setup here from d opposition parties b4 jumping into conclusion...mumu
Celebrities / Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by 10over101: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
paris10:

Your arrogance of self-depreciation couldn't be more vivid. Saying "shut-up there" corroborate and in-line with the symptom of lack of home training. We're going through tough times in our country and we want our children to be responsive, and above all, have the decency to commend to something that is more objective and positive and not some abstract things.

The #Aluu4 were young dudes, and more importantly, at the time where their hormones takes control of their intellect. We're not saying that the Aluu4 were innocent or without faults, and neither are we saying that they weren't innocent. But these dudes had their lives cut short for an alleged robbery based on materialistic reason. Western culture is good if used to it's full potential, but to be particular about an object which depict materialism is somewhat worrying.

I apologize to everyone if I'm taking this too far. Not just happy about what's going on in my Nigeria
I think u guys need to respect one another's view and orientate in love...trying to show u r more knowledgeable would only make thingz worse...apology accepted on behalf of other dudes up there..Cheers
Politics / Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by 10over101: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2012
Am sure Akeredolu can not single-handedly drive towards d directions of 4 LGAs in d state..if he eventually became d gov, a list of commisioners will be given to him n he will be mislead..Tinubu will then be d SW emperor..He makes so much noise, yet he is man of questionable character...I wonder why people adore n praise Fashola if tinubu had done so much in d past..still don't know why a reputable man like Bisi Akande is still seating as d figure chairman of A,CN...
Politics / Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by 10over101: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2012
When ll A,C,N stop attacking people's character..guess they are just too desperate to capture Ondo..Ondo people r knowledgeable enough to choose their gov..SW intergration shouldn't be a partican tin tin if they are acually serious..
Nairaland / General / Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by 10over101: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fashola is working, Lagos is Working..Eko oo ni baje ooo..can't even remeber what Emperor Tinubu did in Lagos...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For by 10over101: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
NLNG...d highest paying co in d country..

3 Likes

Family / Re: Letter To The Singles!!! by 10over101: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

Thank you. I don't know why all these kids just come to pander to the women and spout all this kind of BS.
I guess u are a victim of blind marriage and now u are taking it personal..the article is not only for women but for men too..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL: Benfica Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012 by 10over101: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2012
No one does it better like Barcelona..This team plays 2041 version of football....Caaaaatch me if u can!!!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by 10over101: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2012
Shame on all of u that got this demotional text..Poverty has eaten deep into ur system n so can't think straight..Modern Mumus
Celebrities / Re: France Immortalises Zidane Headbutt With Statue (Picture) by 10over101: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rubbish..d act was negative..
Politics / Politicians Or Civil Servants' Who Is More Corrupt? by 10over101: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Really, I don't know if our politicians are actually more corrupt than the civil servants..A lot of govt workers now live far above their income..
Politics / Re: Maku Is A Careless Talker - David Mark by 10over101: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Intrepid!:

Even if he was right, Government Officials are supposed to careful with their utterances lest they cause disaffection among the populace. America is filled with crackheads but you wont hear Obama admitting it publicly.
Toks2008 and Intrepid"..I like the way u guys are shearing your views maturely.. Some idiots up there are always quick to insult one another whenever they are having diff opinions..yea Mark n Maku tinz..Mark had actually apologized to nigerians but he was kinda right to some extent..People are beginning to tick him for 2015...Really, he is a relaxed n composed man, but should we continue to have a recycling system of govt in the country? Don't forget dat dis same Mark was once a Gov during Military era..Benue gov I guess..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by 10over101: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't know if NPF had ever recruited ICT professionals..pls gist me if any..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by 10over101: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
I applied for GIS category n have got d sms..yet to get their mail in ma inbox

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by 10over101: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Speechless!!
Poems For Review / Re: Life Is Vain Upon Vain by 10over101: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
This wonderful poem perfectly conveys my Dad's heart...I lost my caring Mum two weeks ago..
Celebrities / Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by 10over101: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Misplaced priority..that was how Tony Tetula ran down after buying Chrysler..I know d story is not true anyway..

2 Likes

Literature / Re: An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche by 10over101: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
This is awesome...A nation with undying love for failure..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Stoke Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) - On 26th August 2012 by 10over101: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Stoke has always been a spoiler...spoiling BIG clubs show...anything can happen..I want to give it to Arsenal but I foresee a draw..cheers!!
Family / Letter To The Singles!!! by 10over101: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2012
Don't be deceived by the public theatrics, the truth is a lot of married people are unhappy, unfulfilled and frustrated with their failing marriages.

The truth is, perhaps only 3 or 4 out of every 10 married people can honestly conclude after a few years of marriage that they married their soul mate, that they are fulfilled, satisfied and growing in love. This means that about 70% of married people are unhappy within the first few years.

If you are a woman, that means, 70% of the married women in the world are now envious of you, envious because you are still single, and have an advantage over them, you have that big opportunity to carefully make the decision and avoid the mistakes that they have made, (the same applies to the men).

That means you should stop being envious or even bitter because every Saturday your friends get married and you are still in waiting. Be truly happy for those that God helped to get it right, and do not deride or gossip about the ones that missed it and are already struggling, (you won’t find any fulfilment in doing that) , instead sincerely remember them in your prayers.

Definitely, I perfectly understand that every marriage has its challenges and I perfectly understand that there is no perfect marriage, but I also know that there are patched marriages, and there is perfect love.

So instead of been anxious and worried, and hurriedly getting into a marriage that will end up being patched and managed, be grateful for the immense opportunity you still have to get it right.

Don’t let your decision be influenced by your limited, biased, short-sighted and unreliable senses, instead, trust God to lead you into your perfect love

9 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live by 10over101: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Limaoscar:

You Bloody arm-Chair-foul-mouth hater. By now, you should have known Barca's tradition of the passing game and falling over theatrically no longer impress people (except some referees.While we agree that both Teams have great footballing history and Rivalry, it will be shame to take people like you seriously based on your ignoranceb up there.
Now u have just expressed your foolishness in a modern way by putting it into writing!! But u have succeeded in making no sense..Really u make a lot of of sense when u are not writing..Chai!! I can see your brain is already boiling..only u can help urself dis time cos u have got to stop this shared madness of comparing A and Z..Messi has nothing to prove again cos he's got all the records not only in CL but in the world of football at large..so what u gonna do now? Squeeze water out of stone!!!..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.