Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

10over101's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10over101's Profile / 10over101's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 by 10over101: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2014
ICT dept of interior mins had rendered the list of the shorlisted
applicants online.get their scratch card n use the 9 digits
number to check if u are shorlisted or not...pls stop waiting
for any form of exams..Note!! am neither an applicant nor
officer of the mins, just an ICT person working with the consulting firm on the
process...pls make sure u click on the acceptance colum if
shortlisted, otherwise ur profile will be assumed a "decline"
and overwrite by other applicant n lobbists.. start checking
asap... u may text 08061674131 ..only reasonable persons
with common sense
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 10over101: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2014
bangiskings: thief thief barawo kamashi ihu barawo no body should call him oooooooo
keep wasting your time waiting. u will soon come begging...underage
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 10over101: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
ICT dept of interior mins had rendered the list of the shorlisted applicants online. card their scratch card n use the 9 digits number to check if u are shorlisted or not...pls stop waiting for any form of exams..Note!! am neither an applicant nor officer of the mins, just an ICT with the consulting firm on the process...pls make sure u click on the acceptance colum if shortlisted, otherwise ur profile will be assumed a "decline" and overwrite by other applicant n lobbists.. start checking asap... u may text 08061674131 ..only reasonable persons with common sense
Properties / Re: Abuja - A City Of Empty Houses by 10over101: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Osas001:

I agree wit u!
u dont have to quote the whole story of any op.before u comment...use common sense....liquid content only!!!
Politics / Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by 10over101: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
How Far?:
But how come these parties always get there presidential candidates from the PDP?
PDP has become too powerful after14 yrs on the throne..for any party to overthrow them, they need to take away from them..simple...Tanbuwal has alwys been a non-partisan politician and PDP never liked him from d day one.. good move..change is all we need..we ve had enough of occoutlic PDP
Phones / Re: Google Play Store Update Issues by 10over101: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
having similar problem...google play store has been sooo useless..not downloading..way forward pls..
Politics / Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by 10over101: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
crap upon crap!!! politicians fooling d public with cooked letters..wabbish!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan by 10over101: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Slizbeat: Lemme give you guys a little something to feast on...

OBJ said so in 1999 when Abdulsalami met him....he said "No" but later agreed to just 1 term. What happened next He wanted a 3rd time, not even say a 2nd was OK for him.

Fashola said so in 2007.....his words were(Not distinct) "Coming for a second term is done by politicians who failed their first time and it means repeating of Class. Am not going to repeat my own Class". What happened next??.....He is currently on a second term. Why did you come back?? Answer- "The people wanted me back". So because your teachers wanted you back in Jss1, you had to repeat?? Idonthinkso.

End point- As long as Jonathan is constitutionally Qualified to rerun for 2015, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that whether he did well or not.....leave that to the Polls...Shikena.
should the stupidity countinue? dat four or five people refused to stand by their words does not mean it's a good tin...neva say wat u dont mean n mean watever u say..
Politics / Re: Understanding The Oil Theft Business In Nigeria (All About Stolen Crude) by 10over101: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm really glad i read this piece..so educating..an eyeopener!! this is one of those few article dat fits front page...not all those stupid posts of asking guys to wash ladies undies..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UPDATE!! Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Technical Aid Corps Shortlists. by 10over101: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Indirectly..all fields of study should..scam! scam!! scam!!! run 4 ur dear life..gmail/yahoo...
Celebrities / Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by 10over101: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Our telecomms companies are so clueless wasting money on these touts called celebs..instead of rewarding customers with free internet accessibility n other packages..glo is d most useless of all..we all buy cards n make calls...celebs or no celebs..pls keep on celebrating stupidity
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 10over101: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.
100 million likes...common sense is very uncommon
Politics / Re: I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop by 10over101: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
there is massive unemployment rate in the land..yet people wit d jobs go on incessant strikes ..demanding for outrageous salaries and allowances...nigerian workers are highly insstrumental to the unemployment problem in d country..imagine nigeria as your private company where ur workers get angry for reasons best known to then and decide to sit at home at wills and still get paid for zero workdone..i bet d company will soon fold up..everybody keeps blaming senators n honourables 4 dia huge salaries therefore workers too should follow same trend..two wrongs cant make right..with all honesty! university lecturers are still above average financially..gone are d days when teachers were very poor..no union had ever gone on strike to protest bad governance, insecurity, epileptic power etc all they want is salary increament...ASUU has never gone on strike to protest d high level of joblessness of students who graduate under them...tink twice

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop by 10over101: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slickest: All u students on ASUU's side clamouring its sharing ur plight, its a pity ur still blinded by a wet towel, staying at home for 4months and counting is good for you abi? Just try to calculate all your broken semesters and sessions as a result of strike and see what it would amount to....itsl 3years(3 sessions) and counting...half baked or half done, you'll still join the unemployment train....stop fooling urselvs.. 4 ASUU, more grease to your broken elbows, God faya ena if ena call off d strike without govt meeting ur mumu demands!!!!!
Politics / Re: I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop by 10over101: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
2ndmay: Pls peeps correct me if am wrong. I don't tink its ASUU's obligation 2 ask 4 infrastructural funding. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should be obligated 2 fight 4 deir welfare only in terms of salaries, allowances e.t.c. Governing councils or managements of skuls should be d̶̲̥̅̊ ones askin 4 infrastructural fundin. ASUU is takin dis tin 2 far. Pls correct me if am wrong.
well said..the ones on ground have not been maximized..truout my stay in school..there were sealed equipment dat were never touched..they only want to use dis excuse to enrich themselves..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop by 10over101: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
there is massive unemployment rate in the land..yet people wit d jobs go on incessant strikes ..demanding for outrageous salaries and allowances...nigerian workers are highly insstrumental to the unemployment problem in d country..imagine nigeria as your private company where ur workers get angry for reasons best known to then and decide to sit at home at wills and still get paid for zero workdone..i bet d company will soon fold up..everybody keeps blaming senators n honourables 4 dia huge salaries therefore workers too should follow same trend..two wrongs cant make right..with all honesty! university lecturers are still above average financially..gone are d days when teachers were very poor..no union had ever gone on strike to protest bad governance, insecurity, epileptic power etc all they want is salary increament...ASUU has never gone on strike to protest d high level of joblessness of students who graduate under them...tink twice

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 10over101: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Help!!!!!! the compulsory LGA colum is not loading....what do i do pls?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by 10over101: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
i use eye glasses n i dont know if i can apply..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by 10over101: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
CRAP OF THE CENTURY..!RUUUUBISH!!!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Lionel Messi Investigated For Fraud In Spain by 10over101: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2013
more success more haters...
Celebrities / Re: D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake by 10over101: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
As if i care!! my friend Odeme cut his own cake 3 days ago n there was no noise!!!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Imo Police Smash Baby Factory, Nab Impregnator, Rescue 17 Pregnant Teenagers by 10over101: 8:55am On May 10, 2013
impregnators!!!!..neva heard such term before...sooo strange....
Jokes Etc / Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by 10over101: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
funny or not...it's simply creative
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: JOB Racket: FMC, Owerri Sells Over 3000 Employment Forms by 10over101: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2013
modern scam...so horrible..
Politics / Re: SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! by 10over101: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Crap!!!..

2 Likes

Phones / Re: HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread by 10over101: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
donmatin: Where is ur location?
Akure...but i can always send it to ma bro at Ajao Estate in Lagos where u can pay on delivery...see n buy stuff...
Phones / Re: HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread by 10over101: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
CODE-EATER:
...bro,mine came at a discount,s price is any 16-18k
just want to appreciate u guys all...especially Code Eater..u are d bomb.. not BH bomb...lol...i ve been using dis fone for months..all i do is call and downloads apps...just downloaded flashlight few days ago...but i dont really know about rooting tin...what does rooting really mean..? upgrading fone version i guess!! my android version is 2.3.4...orientate me abeg...incase anyone wanna buy,..my cousin sells here at 16k
Education / Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by 10over101: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: UNIZIK thank your star that OAU that use to be 2nd to none in Nigeria wasn't in the competition.
Honestly, you will be celebrating like Burkina Faso in the last edition of the nations' cup football tournament.
Crap!!! best 8 univs in naija were shortlisted after several local exams....Keep dwelling on Old Stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.