Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar (2665 Views)

Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Opening Hooters Fast Food Resturant And Bar In Nigeria , Www.hooters.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by obillyj(f): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
i am really have a big challenge in my business. in fact i am out of ideas on what to do to boost sales in the restaurant and bar. anyone with a suggestion should please share with me and everyone else out there in need of the same help. Thanks and God bless you
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by naijacutee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
First of all, what products/services do you offer, and who are your current customers?
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by obillyj(f): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
i sell food and drinks of course. my customers are the public, i mean every man or woman, old or young that desires to eat or drink.
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by PasNet: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wats ur marketing strategy, how inviting is ur environment, ur spices, how inviting are dey, btw don't U̶̲̥̅̊ feel U̶̲̥̅̊ need to step up the packaging of the restaurant? Cos I'v never run a restaurant business for pple and it does nt flourish, I presently own a catering outfit and it also flourishes cos it will always, U̶̲̥̅̊ knw why? 'Man must wak' but most pple are selective @ wat and where dey eat, I wuld ordinarily not walk into a restaurant dat the food is cooked outside,so add more spice to ur outfit and see returns.
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by obillyj(f): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
i think i should make it clearer, i actually manage the restaurant and bar aspect of a hotel. the food is great, wonderful chefs that produce different cuisines, about 3 different bars in the premises. we have it all but the customers. i ve tried reducing the price and increasing in qty of food served,but it didnt work even vice versa. the bars most times are empty more so on weekends when it ought to be filled up. xmas is at the corner and i really need to pull the string this time but kind of short of ideas on what to do.
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by Truetalk(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will be glad if you can send me pictures of your entrance, your bar, the restaurant, the sitting style , the color of the wall @the restaurant, Bar, entrance. Send to richard@therichmediang.com will be able to give you a detailed response on what u need to do...you can also send dem with your BB just add pin:277F1B7E or call me if you can 08054633887 I am willing to help you as you know that it the festive period in other to make huge sales you have to prepare for it o....
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by benz33(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will appreciate it if you can send me the following information, because internet might not solve your problem here. I am an Independent Marketing executive and since various people have been dishing out different types of advise i think its all good for your own sake and that of others. I am a professional Marketing and advertising consultant passionate about small-scale business development. Please send me the following and lets start from there..

1. Your Hotel or Canteen address( i dont mind paying you a physical visit and see the way things are, this will guide both of us on the required marketing solutions to be adopted. I need to develop a marketing plan to really boost your customers base-but we can not achieve this on the Internet now, but i need to see how the place looked like, the vicinity, other services offered, your staffs and other co-workers.

Your address or a call from you will go a long way to really help you. I would have shared our website here, but i dont want to be banned.You can call me on or mail me on...08051744119, 017484424, vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
obillyj: i think i should make it clearer, i actually manage the restaurant and bar aspect of a hotel. the food is great, wonderful chefs that produce different cuisines, about 3 different bars in the premises. we have it all but the customers. i ve tried reducing the price and increasing in qty of food served,but it didnt work even vice versa. the bars most times are empty more so on weekends when it ought to be filled up. xmas is at the corner and i really need to pull the string this time but kind of short of ideas on what to do.
Depends on your location but it might help if you network with entertainers and host special programs and shows.
You can even give out your space for free and make up for it by selling drinks and premium rates.
Koko lounge at the e center for instance has the industry night on Wednesdays when rappers and entertainers come and do their thing. There was also a time they do comedy skits and events like that usually draw crowds and ofcourse more sales.

There are other ways you can spice up things in your restaurant/bar like showing live soccer matches e.t.c but having a prime location really matters.
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by SkyRider1(m): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2012
I think you need to define your target population first.

Businesses guys, students, civil servants, market guys the elderly all choose different places that appeal to them.

Your furnishing, service, location and products must appeal to each target group.
Re: I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar by miqos02(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2012
@op try to visit nearby bar/restaurants around your area and see how they are faring,if they are doing well it won't be a bad idea to copy them

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Maruwa Cost? / I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought / TRENDING!!! Beautiful Female University Student Spotted Hawking Zobo Drink(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.