Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Irreversible Things You Regret While Growing Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irreversible Things You Regret While Growing Up (767 Views)

Things We Believed While Growing Up / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irreversible Things You Regret While Growing Up by naturality(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
I thought I might bring this topic up, since I can't find it on Nairaland.

What are the things you regrets while growing up?

Mine was constant abuse by parents, elderly people and teachers who believe that constant beating, insult that demoralize self esteem (e.g dullards, Good for nothing etc) and abuse is the best way to discipline you. even for things you did not do, and there are little or no chance to defend yourself. you don't always get what you want even though its available, with the mindset that you will be spoilt if they give it to you, there was no family time, as everyone was busy with working from 7am to 11pm. Parents never took you out to parks and recreational center, have some fun time with the kids and to clear any doubt to most of the questions which I may ask. and to be Honest, i got some answers that has been pondering in my mind since childhood as an adult, because it was constantly ignored by parents or perceived adult who underestimate your curiosity

Please share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Irreversible Things You Regret While Growing Up by lecturerdabo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Taking care of the meat in the stew pot.

BUT THE THING SWEET SHA ESPECIALLY WEN U FAIL TO OBSERVE THE 11TH COMMANDMENT, "THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT"grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Married Mother And Daughter, Man Tells Court / Mother Inlaw Issue / What Do You dislike Most About Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.