Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days (3697 Views)

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--how I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / How To Start Domain Flipping Business - Income From Exipred Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
If you are interested in domain flipping, I have created a thread which you should follow through my signature.

It was here before but was moved by the mod to the advert section.

If you have any question, please ask here or at the thread and I will answer you.

1 Like

Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
bro 2sexy..pls i need your help on dis internet bizz of a Thing...av been scammed/duped several times....and i dont want such to repeat itself again.as of lxt week,i waz still scammed 5k..plz i want u to be my mentor/instructOr...show me d way...teach me what and what i ought to know when it comes to internet Bizz...plz can i av ur fone numba/2go id /facebook id for easier coOmunicationur reply iz needed asap plz....
Regarz.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
The only thing is load your phone and give me a call tommorrow. my phone number is in my signature... cheers
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by jackbennie: 12:19am On Nov 12, 2012
Am interested and will like to learn from you
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Send me an email...
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2012
okai siR..ama Give u a caLL..tnx for ur prompt response.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2012
anytime bro.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by suxes2005(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Adeleke185: okai siR..ama Give u a caLL..tnx for ur prompt response.

If the OP is a scammer, then you will be scammed again. You did not bother to ask further
and make due research about his claims yet you want him to be your mentor

Sheyi
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2012
suxes2005:

If the OP is a scammer, then you will be scammed again. You did not bother to ask further
and make due research about his claims yet you want him to be your mentor

Sheyi

Haba... suxes2005? Seyi? Na me. you don forget me? Please follow my signature to see proof. By the way, I have just spoken on phone with him.... he quite a cool kid and he is safe with me.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by dav8id(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2012
2sexy:

If you are interested in domain flipping, I have created a thread which you should follow through my signature.

It was here before but was moved by the mod to the advert section.

If you have any question, please ask here or at the thread and I will answer you.
i asked u question but u still not answer me...are part of paypal what are others means of accepting payment?
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
dav8id: i asked u question but u still not answer me...are part of paypal what are others means of accepting payment?
Bro, I have answered you in the main thread. please check it out.

Anyway, Let answer it here. If you happen to sell your domain name through any of this domain selling sites, they usually have an option for either paypal or check or wire transfer.

So basically, if you use the method that I discussed in my guide and you have a buyer, you can as well tell your buyer to buy the domain name through any of this sites( e.g godaddy or sedo, depending on where you park it) and they pay the site, you push the domain name to them... while the site collect their cut( around 15%--30%) of the whole transaction, they pay you the remainiing.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Great!

@2sexy,
you always do things that are exceptional.

Another thread, just to answer questions

well done....

I have send you an email...concerning what we discuss

Get ASAP

Frank Odey
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by dav8id(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I have answered you in the main thread. please check it out.

Anyway, Let answer it here. If you happen to sell your domain name through any of this domain selling sites, they usually have an option for either paypal or check or wire transfer.

So basically, if you use the method that I discussed in my guide and you have a buyer, you can as well tell your buyer to buy the domain name through any of this sites( e.g godaddy or sedo, depending on where you park it) and they pay the site, you push the domain name to them... while the site collect their cut( around 15%--30%) of the whole transaction, they pay you the remainiing.

thank's i'll get back to you.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
dav8id: thank's i'll get back to you.
Okay
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Great!

@2sexy,
you always do things that are exceptional.

Another thread, just to answer questions

well done....

I have send you an email...concerning what we discuss

Get ASAP

Frank Odey

Call me
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
bro 2sexY iz a reliabLe duDe.....av gooten d pakage u senT to ma MaIl..i'lld give u a feedback asaP.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Adeleke185: bro 2sexY iz a reliabLe duDe.....av gooten d pakage u senT to ma MaIl..i'lld give u a feedback asaP.
Any time bro... God is always making a way where there seem to be no way.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by davada: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
am interested in ds biz.heard abt it somwhere bt dont no aw 2stat.am at femmybaf@gmail.com will appreciate ur help
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by ehijayltd(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
2sexy,
i av been through your posts for sometimes now and its actually impressive.
am an IT personnel of different background from this internet biz, but it has been an area i would love to really
know.
although i had spent a lot trying to get this knowledge ,only get less than i paid for.
please could you help as regarding this domain flipping, as i would really appreciate your positive response.
email: ehijayltd@yahoo.com
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2012
ehijayltd: 2sexy,
i av been through your posts for sometimes now and its actually impressive.
am an IT personnel of different background from this internet biz, but it has been an area i would love to really
know.
although i had spent a lot trying to get this knowledge ,only get less than i paid for.
please could you help as regarding this domain flipping, as i would really appreciate your positive response.
email: ehijayltd@yahoo.com

Brother, I get your point. The reason you got less than you paid for is because those men never practiced what they preach. So, when you ask questions, they hardly have answer to that. Can you answer a question you dont know?Yes I have not made thousand from this business yet but the fact that I made some dollars proves one thing--I know a process that works!

[size=15pt]Please, for those that wish to contact me, look at my signature below for my email and phone number. And please go through the thread in my signature. I have to say this because a lot of people contact me thinking the the ebook I m selling is free... It is not. Kindly go through the thread to see how much it is sold for before you contact me. Again, my email and phone number is in my signature below! thank you [/size]
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by ehijayltd(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2012
i got your point,call you in 1hr!
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2012
ehijayltd: i got your point,call you in 1hr!
okay... I will be expecting your call.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Oga FOD.... how you dey? I see you.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by Manweysabi(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2012
i see ya, bro, keep up the good work. I wish say i go get long break 4 this my work, make i join u. Lolz. 1 luv!
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2012
Manweysabi: i see ya, bro, keep up the good work. I wish say i go get long break 4 this my work, make i join u. Lolz. 1 luv!
Thanks!
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by normaljenny(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Hello 2sexy,
I have a problem I would love to have you explain and clear the air for me.

Since paypal does not give us nigerians the chance to do anything with their yeye platform. I was advised to use googlecheckout, that was after checking out out other likely processors like skrill, payza etc.

My problem is that I needed to intergrate the google checkout into my website to use in accepting payments for wares that I wish to sell on the website. But while trying to fill the google checkout form, I noticed that I would just hav to fill in my credit card details. My questions is dat will they accept my UBA africard visa card?
Will the card be able to accept or withdraw funds for me? Pls help me with answers. Am in a dilemma now. Thanks
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
normaljenny: Hello 2sexy,
I have a problem I would love to have you explain and clear the air for me.

Since paypal does not give us nigerians the chance to do anything with their yeye platform. I was advised to use googlecheckout, that was after checking out out other likely processors like skrill, payza etc.

My problem is that I needed to intergrate the google checkout into my website to use in accepting payments for wares that I wish to sell on the website. But while trying to fill the google checkout form, I noticed that I would just hav to fill in my credit card details. My questions is dat will they accept my UBA africard visa card?
Will the card be able to accept or withdraw funds for me? Pls help me with answers. Am in a dilemma now. Thanks

Ah.. let's see. Actually from experience, I think it should be able to withdraw cash because last year when I hosted one of my websites which I wanted to sell on flippa, I used hostgator for this purpose. Hostgator asked me to verify that I own the card. Well I didnt verify the card on time,. infact I forgot to do it and after 3 days, they refunded my money back into my card. That to me is a withdraw. Also, there are people on Nairaland who have confessed that they were able to withdraw funds from bet365... Technically, i guess that answers your question right? if not , please let me know. Also try 2checkout of Google doesnt work.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by dejiyusuf: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy:

Ah.. let's see. Actually from experience, I think it should be able to withdraw cash because last year when I hosted one of my websites which I wanted to sell on flippa, I used hostgator for this purpose. Hostgator asked me to verify that I own the card. Well I didnt verify the card on time,. infact I forgot to do it and after 3 days, they refunded my money back into my card. That to me is a withdraw. Also, there are people on Nairaland who have confessed that they were able to withdraw funds from bet365... Technically, i guess that answers your question right? if not , please let me know. Also try 2checkout of Google doesnt work.
Bro,You're doing a good job!
I will want to meet you some day wink..you stay around Ojo Side?
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
deji yusuf:
Bro,You're doing a good job!
I will want to meet you some day wink..you stay around Ojo Side?
No bro... I have left Lag since 99.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by dejiyusuf: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy: No bro... I have left Lag since 99.
Wow! Thats Nice!
where do you stay now..just asking..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers / How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days / Get Cooking Gas Delivered At Your Doorstep For Just N2,300, Cash On Delivery !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.