Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days (3695 Views)

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--how I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / How To Start Domain Flipping Business - Income From Exipred Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by authecosta911(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
2sexy: Happy day, friends!
u've totally motivated me with dis screen shot, 2sexy u're too gbaski.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2012
authecosta911: u've totally motivated me with dis screen shot, 2sexy u're too gbaski.
Ah.. na God oooh.

Well selling the domain is the koko which I discussed in my guide but not here. You wanna know how I find this guys to buy them? Get the guide!
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by authecosta911(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: Ah.. na God oooh.

Well selling the domain is the koko which I discussed in my guide but not here. You wanna know how I find this guys to buy them? Get the guide!
the e-book right? Can u pls bring the price down for sake of poor student like me, am still looking for a way to get a pc and modem since u told me it will be so hard to start dis biz without dem.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by authecosta911(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: You shouldnt have bothered to reply him...
I no go sit down fold my hand n looking at him talking shit to my mentor.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2012
authecosta911: the e-book right? Can u pls bring the price down for sake of poor student like me, am still looking for a way to get a pc and modem since u told me it will be so hard to start dis biz without dem.
I am so sorry bro. But if I do that now, I would be cheating on those that paid 4k and you know it isnt right.

Btw , the thread has been moved again to the adverts section. I have to create another one.. so hang out with me at the main business section.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by dejiyusuf: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
bendazum: 2SEXY encourages people to buy e-book of 4000 naira promising them heaven and earth. They haven't seen a dime yet meanwhile. I once lost 3500 naira to one of his kind.FRAUD ALERT!!!!!
^^^ product of poverty and bad belle syndrome...u think say e easy....why don't you go meet dangote to tell you his secret for free...mumu of africa....2sexy...Carry Go me dey your back grin
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
deji yusuf:
^^^ product of poverty and bad belle syndrome...u think say e easy....why don't you go meet dangote to tell you his secret for free...mumu of africa....2sexy...Carry Go me dey your back grin
No mind that guy...
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by emmaxman(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2012
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 4:00am On Dec 15, 2012
emmaxman: I am so sorry bro. But if I do that now, I would be cheating on those that paid 4k and you know it isnt right.

Bros, if U̶̲̥̅̊ really wants to help peeps, the money is too much for the nigeria of 2day. U̶̲̥̅̊ are getting money for this biz then help ppl to grow up too. Reduce the money so ppl can knw U̶̲̥̅̊ want to help.
what exactly are you babbling about? 4k is too much? Ah... nothing wey man no go see ooo. Let me tell you. When I was just starting, I bought ebooks, the last one I paid for was website flipping and it cost me N6,000.

You say 4k is too much, but I can gladly tell you that people are paying as much as N25,000 for this same domain biz and from someone who has never sold a single domain.

If you doubt me, always check complete sports everyday. Check their advert section and at lease before the months runs out, he should place an advert there. He has been running that advert over 3 years now. His name is Darlington

If you say 4k is toooooo much... I am sorry friend.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by normaljenny(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello 2sexy, please can you help me with this questions as stated below?

I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience. I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by emmaxman(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2013
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2013
emmaxman:

2sexy, u claim to be helpin students like us but i dnt think its tru. 4k multiply by 250ppl = 1m. Am sorri, u are an e-book seller n not domain flipper. help poor 9jerians n not collectin d little in their hands. Be ur brodas' keeper mr 2sexy.
who told u that all those people bought it? lol.. i laff. only a few people took action and not up to 6 bro. just like you, they were doubting but I am doing my thing silently and that is why I dont make noise any more. Happy Sunday grin
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by authecosta911(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2013
2sexy: who told u that all those people bought it? lol.. i laff. only a few people took action and not up to 6 bro. just like you, they were doubting but I am doing my thing silently and that is why I dont make noise any more. Happy Sunday grin
On point bro.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2013
authecosta911: On point bro.
text me your number with nairaland username.... have u gotten ur Africard
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by miqos02(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2013
@2sexy,pls apart from godady where can i register domain for cheap
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2013
miqos02: @2sexy,pls apart from godady where can i register domain for cheap

Godadddy is the best for me... because they dish out coupon codes like rain. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont know of any other where u can get cheap domain. if the issue is card, get UBA Africard and you will be fine.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by miqos02(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
2sexy:

Godadddy is the best for me... because they dish out coupon codes like rain. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont know of any other where u can get cheap domain. if the issue is card, get UBA Africard and you will be fine.
thank you,i just got the gtb mastercard,hw do i get coupons on godaddy
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by demoreon: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
miqos02: @2sexy,pls apart from godady where can i register domain for cheap
Try register.com .com domains cost 4$ bt the catch is that after your first year, you pay 19$.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
demoreon:
Try register.com .com domains cost 4$ bt the catch is that after your first year, you pay 19$.
nah Godaddy does not require dat. U can get a domain for as much as $1.17 like d one I am about to sell which is less than 2weeks old... It cost me just $1.17. All I did was to look foq a godaddy coupon to reduce it from $10+ to $1.17. Mind you, not all coupons are d same. It varies from $1-$5
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by demoreon: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
2sexy: nah Godaddy does not require dat. U can get a domain for as much as $1.17 like d one I am about to sell which is less than 2weeks old... It cost me just $1.17. All I did was to look foq a godaddy coupon to reduce it from $10+ to $1.17. Mind you, not all coupons are d same. It varies from $1-$5
Trust me 2sexy no matter the price discount you get, its only for the first time you registering, the price goes up when its time for renewal.
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by miqos02(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
2sexy: nah Godaddy does not require dat. U can get a domain for as much as $1.17 like d one I am about to sell which is less than 2weeks old... It cost me just $1.17. All I did was to look foq a godaddy coupon to reduce it from $10+ to $1.17. Mind you, not all coupons are d same. It varies from $1-$5
@bolded,2sexy are there sites offering this coupons?
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
demoreon:
Trust me 2sexy no matter the price discount you get, its only for the first time you registering, the price goes up when its time for renewal.
yeah... True.

1 Like

Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by emmaxman(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2013
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2013
emmaxman:
2sexy, no be say i dey try spoil or tarnish ur work o. Noo. I jst wan make u understnd say student no get money dis days. Ok? God wil bless ur gud hand work. Wht do u see to drop and expired names, gud to buy? Besides, wht online acct best to reciv pay? May we continue to excel in evrythin we lay our hands. God bless us all. Gud ppl. Gud Nigeria
send me an email with ur Nairaland username and reference to ur post and then ask ur question.

My email is in my signature. Look closely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caterpillar And Heavy Duty Engines For Sale / Banner And Sticker Printing At N100 Per Feet / Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.