Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! (754 Views)

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by CharlesE1: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy!

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by sammyzacks(m): 2:04am On Nov 12, 2012
True talk!
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Foolish Reno, The retardeen cocck sucker.
Whats insultive in calling the Killer party what it is?
Only a fool like Reno will still regard the so called religious leaders who have obviously sold their hearts to the devil.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by takedat(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Why is Reno stalking El Rufai? If he is not relevant as Reno himself admitted, why give him so much attention? As at today El Rufai is a private citizen and he has as much right to state his views like every other person. Reno should concentrate on his job or he gets El Rufai arrested for breach of freedom of expression. If he can't do that he should simply sharrap!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by Pk001(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2012
True talk! El-rufai is a big hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by banki(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2012
thats the thinking of a clown.... where is the hipocracy?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by Osiris211: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Reno is just a shameless assslicking mofo. Was this not his letter to election-rufai begging him for house rents before hopping on GEJ bandwagon? Just because el-rufai was not ready to allow reno lick his balls, he now attack him? o:

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off (a sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to try to influence the direction of the 2011
elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and
fair elections.

One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja. I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance. Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.

Regards,
Reno.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/reno-omokri-redefining-desperation
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by BeraBera(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
Reno is just a shameless assslicking mofo. Was this not his letter to election-rufai begging him for house rents before hopping on GEJ bandwagon? Just because el-rufai was not ready to allow reno lick his balls, he now attack him? o:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/reno-omokri-redefining-desperation
Away with your Cheap blackmail.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Elrufai's Hypocrisy! by Osiris211: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2012
What is blackmail here? that reno was licking el-rufai's balls? or that he wasn't able to pay a house in 2009 and now owns 300 million naira mansion in Asokoro? Tell me, which one is cheap among what I said.

Reno is a known low lifer, in the leagues of Doyin Okupe and Femi Kayo

BeraBera: Away with your Cheap blackmail.

Even the picture he uses in his twitter handle was taken with el-rufai.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency’s N2.2 Billion Party Hall Not Listed In Budget / Gen Rotimi’s Wife, Titilayo Kidnapped In Ibadan. / Kaduna State Governor Killed In Helicopter Crash: Official Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.