Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation (1251 Views)

Funny/weird Experiences U Ve Encounter In A Mosque / I Want To Ho Back To Arabic Institution / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by BetaThings: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Homosexuality and the weird rationalisation of their abnormality - Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PlUPXxcL4

Old Normal - homo.sexuality is abnormal. It is a sickness
New Normal - homo.sexuality is a normal alternative lifestyle. Homo.PHOBIA is the sickness
Insidious propaganda - "my 2 loving dads", "the two princes"

Fa.ggotry is normal - there is a fish in Japan doing it, an insect in Jupiter is a pha.nsy. Yes, there is a micro.organism in the depths of the pacific that prefers same gender intimacy

Ok. the billy goat commits in.ce.st with its mum. So, that is new normal? We should emulate it? Is it in our genes now?
The widow spider murders its male partner after the act, so a wife has it in her gene to sever her husband's head after it. Of course, that is not murder!

But nobody tells us when adults need to use diapers
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by F00028: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2012
don't forget, at one time they were saying ho.mosexuality wasin the genes
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
While I don't condone hömosexuality, I believe that people can be born homôsexual.
Human beings have a wide range of diversities and some of these diversities are in the forms of behavioural/psychological problems.
Hômosexuality in my opinion, is a type of behavioural/mental disorder, I call it a disorder because it goes against the natural order of things; it is not in accordance with the course of nature. In the normal scheme of things, humans are supposed to be attracted to members of the opposi te sex so that the specie would continue to exist and if a person finds that they are attracted to members of the same sex as themselves then something is wrong with them.
However I don't think that homösexuals should be treated badly or harassed simply because they have unnatural preferences. If they live in peace with others and don't harm others, then they should be left to live their lives peacefully. I also don't believe they should be encouraged to act out their unnatural desires, no. Rather, I think they should be given psychological help to assist them in overcoming their defects. When a person is sick you treat them instead of maltreating them.
Lastly, I find it disheartening that people these days support different forms of abnormal behaviour (like homösexuality) all in the name of being progressive minded and tolerant.
It is very disheartening indeed. A line should be drawn between tolerating people's shortcomings and encouraging their misbehaviour and that line should never be crossed.
Anyway all these things had already been predicted before; increasing homösexuality and atheism would overcome human beings as time goes on.
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by BetaThings: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis:
However I don't think that homösexuals should be treated badly or harassed simply because they have unnatural preferences. If they live in peace with others and don't harm others, then they should be left to live their lives peacefully. I also don't believe they should be encouraged to act out their unnatural desires, no. Rather, I think they should be given psychological help to assist them in overcoming their defects. When a person is sick you treat them instead of maltreating them.
Lastly, I find it disheartening that people these days support different forms of abnormal behaviour (like homösexuality) all in the name of being progressive minded and tolerant.
It is very disheartening indeed. A line should be drawn between tolerating people's shortcomings and encouraging their misbehaviour and that line should never be crossed.
They say they are normal. They insist that they don't need help So what do we do?
They want to get married and live like human beings by adopting normal babies. That is a problem
Islam does not punish people for being ill. It punishes those who let their sickness get out of hand and act on it
Ho.mo.s don't want to lie low. You can only let them be if you know them. They would not confess unless they are sure of being allowed to live out their abnormalities.
And ho.mo.s target poor innocent boys for their nefarious activities. They can lure undergraduate with large sums and those guys have suddenly issues. Some of them can no longer do anything with women. And of course apart from higher risk of infection, these guys damage their bulk waste exit system. They need to use diapers

These are in the same class and should be similarly treated : bes.tia.lity. in.ce.st nec.ro.philia. ped.oph.ilia ho.mo.sexuality
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
BetaThings:
They say they are normal. They insist that they don't need help So what do we do?
They want to get married and live like human beings by adopting normal babies. That is a problem
Islam does not punish people for being ill.
Ho.mo.s don't want to lie low. You can only let them be if you know them. They would not confess unless they are sure of being allowed to live out their abnormalities. They can lure undergraduate with large sums and those guys have suddenly issues. Some of them can no longer do anything with women.
@bold, only some gay men do this; not all of them.
I think that hömosexuals are getting more daring and bold when it comes to revealing their sexuality and this is due to increasing support from society for their ilk.
They now have a flag and even hold parades where they declare that they are 'gay and proud'. Lol. How can anyone be proud of a defect they have? And some straight people say that they are perfectly normal because animals also display hömosexual behaviour. This is how low society has fallen.

And of course apart from higher risk of infection, these guys damage their bulk waste exit system. They need to use diapers
The above is one of the reasons why I can't understand those that say gay men should be left to do their thing and that nothing is wrong with them. Their activities cause irrepairable damage to their body parts, how can anyone say that nothing is wrong with them or that nothing is wrong with what they do?

These are in the same class and should be similarly treated : bes.tia.lity. in.ce.st nec.ro.philia. ped.oph.ilia ho.mo.sexuality

lol grin This sounds a bit harsh . . . .
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by DevotedOne(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Unfortunately many cannot see that this was planned (by secret societies) hundreds of years ago (if not thousands of years ago), and until the masses begin to awake, things are only going to get worse. These people (elites), are monstrously cruel in their dealings with those that they consider beneath themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrgdfl_e1Xg&feature=related Inside the Homosexual Agenda (Full Movie)

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
^Interesting. . . . . . .
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by F00028: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
if they adopt children doesn't that mean they are going to turn children into ho.mosexuals who otherwise wouldnt be ho.mosexual? undecided
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by BetaThings: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2012
^^^^
Of course, Why bring up a child who is likely to antagonise them. They want to increase the population of their group. The only way they can do so is by poaching and turning them crooked

1 Like

Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by BetaThings: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2012
fellis:
@bold, only some gay men do this; not all of them.
I think that hömosexuals are getting more daring and bold when it comes to revealing their sexuality and this is due to increasing support from society for their ilk.
They now have a flag and even hold parades where they declare that they are 'gay and proud'. Lol. How can anyone be proud of a defect they have? And some straight people say that they are perfectly normal because animals also display hömosexual behaviour. This is how low society has fallen.

Every fa.ggo.t needs to recruit people. If they din;t how can the population increase?
They are getting bolder so that more people can become lost. And the more they are seen the more some people who think short term see them as normal.
Should we legalise in.cest. because the billy goat does it?
If a woman wants rip off a man's jugular after intimacy should we legalise it because the widow spider does it?

fellis:
The above is one of the reasons why I can't understand those that say gay men should be left to do their thing and that nothing is wrong with them. Their activities cause irrepairable damage to their body parts, how can anyone say that nothing is wrong with them or that nothing is wrong with what they do?

Political correctness. Short term thinking. Some are of course pha.nsys. If am leading a double life, you think I will criticise my secret life?

fellis:
lol grin This sounds a bit harsh . . . .
I am not their fan
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2012
BetaThings:
Should we legalise in.cest. because the billy goat does it?
If a woman wants rip off a man's jugular after intimacy should we legalise it because the widow spider does it?

You are forgetting cannibalism lol. Maybe cannibalism is also perfectly normal because animals eat each other. grin
Imagine what this world has become. Human beings have started taking animals as their role models.
Re: Ho.mo.se.xua.lity And Its Weird Rationalisation by BetaThings: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2012
fellis:

You are forgetting cannibalism lol. Maybe cannibalism is also perfectly normal because animals eat each other. grin
I concentrated on se.xu.al perversions
Hahah - cannibalism

fellis:
Imagine what this world has become. Human beings have started taking animals as their role models.

Allah made the animals subservient to us. But through misguidance
the prince now becomes a slave. The Qur'an says

"And who created the species, all of them, and has made for you of ships and animals those which you mount.
That you may settle yourselves upon their backs and then remember the favor of your Lord when you have settled upon them and say. "Exalted is He who has subjected this to us, and we could not have [otherwise] subdued it." 43: 12-13

People who abandon Allah and rely only on their intellect will be guided by the devil

"And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion."43:36

But only people who have knowledge contemplate and remember Allah

"Only those fear Allah , from among His servants, who have knowledge. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving.' 35:28

(1) (Reply)

FIFA's Ban On Modesty / ::the Way Of Life::{poem} / Muslim Rights Concerns Challenge President Jonathan- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.