Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! (2458 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by NAIJAVOICE(m): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2012
It’s no longer a news that Warri based senior and founding pastor or the World of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor get a private jet as a birthday from church members as the news went viral yesterday.

http://trends.com.ng/2012/11/photos-of-pastor-oritsejafor-private-jet/

Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by SlyIg(f): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2012
@Op. This is exactly the type i drove last night in my dream!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by RickyRoss1(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2012
NAIJAVOICE: It’s no longer a news that Warri based senior and founding pastor or the World of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor get a private jet as a birthday from church members as the news went viral yesterday.

http://trends.com.ng/2012/11/photos-of-pastor-oritsejafor-private-jet/

Nawa oooo. I think Nigeria is the only country in the world where every pastor / man of God is in a haste to buy a private jet. What is it with private jet ownership? It seems its more of a status thing to them than a faster means of transport?

These pastors has no conscience. How do they feel flying in private jets when most member's of their church are living in poverty? Everyday they keep preaching and telling us to be our brothers keeper abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2012
cool
Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by gunuvi(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2012
SlyIg: @Op. This is exactly the type i drove last night in my dream!
Yes, I remember say I waved you and you parked and carry me come drop me for my jet/stop. Hehehehehe
Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Wow, I'm the fifth to comment.. That ain't so bad grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Oritsejafor Private Jet ! by MissyB3(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2012

(1)

WOW!!! Kenya’s Booooty Queen / Model, Corazon Twerks Under Water [DOWNLOAD] / Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? / Abuja Big Boy Loses Money, Laptop & Phones To Lady He Met On Facebook After Sex…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.