Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos (9596 Views)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Security Guard's Wife Mistaken For Millionaire's Wife, Kidnapped In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by grafikii: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2012
State police, state police, state police, nothing from the federal government works. Pls give us state police in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by velo10: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Robbers didn't shoot him but the police shot him. Who we go fear now, armed robber or police?
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by bobby56(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
mekaboy: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT.THE POLICEMEN ARE THE SAME ARMED ROBBERS WHO ROBBED THEM. THEY LEFT AND CHANGED TO THIER UNIFORM AND CAME BACK TO FINISH THEM.
I SUPPORT YOU MY BROTHER. THEY ONLY CAME TO FINISH OFF WHAT THEY STARTED GOING BY THE CONFESSION OF THE BANKER.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by highlandre(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
This shows how a lot of innocent people have been killed and labelled criminals by this ill-trained and fearful officers. May God continue to keep and protect us from these murderers we call police
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by olatunde1234: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nigeria police slogan, Police is your friend, freind or enemy?
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by jeffizy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
mekaboy: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT.THE POLICEMEN ARE THE SAME ARMED ROBBERS WHO ROBBED THEM. THEY LEFT AND CHANGED TO THIER UNIFORM AND CAME BACK TO FINISH THEM.
Iol! I doubt it. Robberd would be sharing their loot at the time over some bottles of alomo!
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by sirp2007: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Guys dont be surprise tht at d end of d day NPF will claim tht it was d robbers tht shot d banker & d guard.That d banker was probably 2 shock 2 know who shot him.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haha those policemen are bunch of clowns and seems their brain is upside down how could they shoot sporadically haba wasting bullets on innocent soul
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by Bobajo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Very yeye people sometimes naija Police. These same armed robbers entered my friends house that night, took whatever they could take - computers especially, beat him, and put him in the boot of his own car and started driving round with him robbing people. Infact they ended up releasing him at that same ikota after driving around with him for over 5 hours. We called all the police contacts we had and knew, starting from around 1:55am; the fellows just refused to show up till around 5:30am when we suddenly saw like 4 Police Hiluxes driving at breakneck speed into the compound - 5 hours after the robbers had left. Thank God they didn't even start shooting there also.

Yeye they smell.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by Rastamann: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
That policeman was a member of the robbery gang and he taught that it the banker that made the distress call.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by nagoma(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Can Dangote employ graduate police please?
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by POTUT(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Leadership is everything.

Any organization whose members continue to exhibit unacceptable and unwholesome behavior is only interpreting the state of its leadership.

Thank God Badejo survived. If he hadn't, the police would have claimed he was one of the robbers.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by COOLDUN: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
What a useless force and stupid officers? So that is the way they wanted to end these young men’s lives right? Imagine after a whole one hours the Armed robbers had already left they appeared from their hiding places, only to come and began shooting without knowing the actual facts of the robbery. They are not police personnel; these might be Boko Haram members in the Nigerian Police uniforms. I hope government should do something about this nonsense, I hope they will not tell us that they are on top their wives and on the matter. A day should be celebrated as a year in Nigeria nowadays oo. The grace of God is our guide and security.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by aktolly54(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
I'm curious about those police, they must know the thieves,they just want to kill those people so they won't leave to tell the story.why shooting when those people are unarmed??that police should be sacked.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by bonna4u(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
igbsam: Nigerian Police are becoming something else. I went to eat in a restaurant last week wednesday. We were all eating when some group of policemen came in to eat also with their AKs. All of a sudden almost everybody in the canteen stood up, left their food went straight to the lady selling, paid her and left. I was wondering wat happend ? Make i no carry last, I rush my meat chop, leave my amala too, went to pay and walked out. Only to see the same group of people who walked out of the canteen, standing at a Kiosk close to the canteen discussing and loitering around. I asked why they left like that without finishing their food. The response cracked my ribs as if they planned it. They said "O'boy, u never hear accidental discharge before ?" You see those policemen came in with guns and u wan wait to know the outcome ? This policemen fit vex say Maggi or salt too plenty for the soup now, begin pull trigger anyhow. Who wan die. The funny thing about the scenerio was that, after those police men finished eating and walked out of the canteen, u need to see the way we all rushed in back to finish our food. Walahi, the woman selling, laugh so tey, tooth pick fall inside her pot of soup full of egunfe and brokoto!
Lmao. That is so hilarious but true. The NPF is total disgrace and most of them are not fit to live in civil societies. It is hightime something is done about this before the kill us all.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012

Same thing I had in mind.
A family friend was robbed and on getting to the police station to make a statement,he saw his assailant behind the counter and he made up a story about looking for someone and left.
That is Nigeria
Sad story,thank God nobody died.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by eyzeberg: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
If hunger no kill u, boko haram go kill u, if bh no kill you robbers go kill you, if robbers no kill you, police go kill you.
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
grafikii: State police, state police, state police, nothing from the federal government works. Pls give us state police in Lagos

It may even get worse
Na the same people
Re: Policemen Shoot Robbed Banker, Security Guard In Lagos by oroscoo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
who go tel me say lagos no get boko haram? Na police b their own boko haram n they shld tank God dat they kw dem unlike us in d north et doesn't kw our own boko haram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: No Pardon For Rapists / NDLEA Seizes 4.9m Tramadol Capsules At Onne Port, 218.6kg Skunk In Adamawa, Ondo / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.