Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement (22021 Views)

Two Women Fight Each Other In Public After A Heated Disagreement. Photos / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by myners007: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2015
The police in Lagos have arrested two security guards, Muhammed Kiga and Joseph James, for allegedly setting two houses on fire in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the two suspects, and one Musa, who is at large, conspired to commit the offence in November, 2015.

A police source said Musa and Kiga were employed to guard a property on Loius Fadipe Street, Thomas Estate, Ajah.

Musa, who owned a motorcycle, was alleged to have had a disagreement with the landlord after his motorcycle scratched the latter’s car.

The source said, “They had a disagreement and the landlord banned him from bringing the motorcycle into the compound.

“That angered him and on November 5, 2015, while everybody was asleep, he set the car on fire. In the end, three cars were burnt and the house was equally affected. It took the intervention of firefighters from the Lagos State Fire Service to put the fire out.”

PUNCH Metro was told that Musa fled the area, but 20-year-old Kiga, his assistant who had lost his job in the first house, was employed to watch over another house on the street in the presumption that he knew nothing about the arson.

Kiga was said to have employed 18-year-old James to assist him.

But on November 19, two weeks after the first incident, there was another fire outbreak in the new building, leading to loss of property.

Kiga and James were thereafter arrested by policemen from the Ajah division.

The matter was later transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation to unearth the circumstances of the two incidents.

Kiga, an indigene of Borno State, denied having a hand in the two fire disasters, but blamed the first fire incident on Musa.

He said, “I came to Lagos two years ago to work and make ends meet. I became a security guard in the first house and was assisting Musa. I was paid N20,000 as salary.

“Just four months after I was employed, Musa had a disagreement with the landlord. On the day of the incident, I went to sleep around 12am. He was beside me, but suddenly, he left my side. It was around 3am that Musa went and set the car on fire. I did not have a hand in it.”

Kiga explained that he got another job on the street, and had barely spent up to a month when there was another fire outbreak.

He claimed that residents sighted Musa, sneaking into the property to set it on fire.

The second suspect, James, told PUNCH Metro he relocated to Lagos when his school principal asked him and his colleagues to stop coming to school after the Chibok schoolgirls were abducted.

He said, “I was in SS 2 when the principal said we should stop coming to school because of Boko Haram. And because I could not continue to stay at home, I came to Lagos to work.

“I had barely worked for two weeks when the second fire happened and I don’t know the cause of it. I went to sleep around 12am and it was 3am that I heard people raise the alarm.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, when contacted, promised to get back to our correspondent, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing his report.

http://www.punchng.com/?p=12676

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Vision4God: 4:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Too bad
Piple nid to learn "anger management"

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by ORACLE1975(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by gohzieh(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Chai. Anger...= regrets. You'll go and rebuild the house o
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by ijustdey: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
these guys just reasons like animals

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by NinaTohBadt(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
OMO ALE AKO TILE TA! JESUS!
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by chynie: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
all this abokis are crazy

7 Likes

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Pheals(f): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Burn him also.. do me I do u

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by nikkiking(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
But why
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by eleko1: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
they are Boko boys.Leopard will never change,it is in them.it is a waste of time prosecuting dis animals.Toss them to shark infested water sad.Bastards

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Innovativeeng: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
OK. After all the anger, comes eternity of regrets. Be wise!
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Winkilord: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fire mood
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by davodyguy: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Result of bad society cum bad influence is responsible for young adults turning to social vices.

Pathetic.

All societies have them
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
gohzieh:
Chai. Anger...= regrets. You'll go and rebuild the house o
This isn't about anger management but a deliberate attempt to get even at all cost.

Let them put them in jail for arson and by the time they come out , if at all they'll survive jail - Maybe one or two persons around them will use their predicament as a "lesson learned" .

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by emmaliveth10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
END TIME SECURITY angry
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by coolfredo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na dia work, aboki mallam if dem no burn people dem go burn house... e de dia blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by coolshegs10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
i just hv dis fear 4 d northerners,dey dont c life as somtin important. cry

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin end time guards grin
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by OjusAmos(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
[url][/url]Ends time Burning
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by drizslim(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bubu is the reason for some crimes to be perpetrated in this country

End time burning

BTW I have American imported Fowls Up for Xmas Sales grin

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by cruzita(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
still under bubu administration. see dia faces like people wey wan shout sai buhari
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
f
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by temmy3723(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Everybody need to know little about crisis management. Too bad!
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by trulords(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
haba naija police why showing dem face nah, more so dem just be suspect ... fine boys dem... hausa wey go fine go fine sha... no homo

Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by tinobrace(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sad!
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by bellville: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
It's high time people started employing corporate guards. That was how Northern guards killed a young man in Oworonsoki in October. Anyone remember the story?
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by tuna4servi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Semi boko haram boys, do me I do
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
These kids just threw their futures away.
Re: Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement by onosprince(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=16pt]I am not happy at all, this old men we have been voting to govern us are all thieves, haba how can they be stealing our money without considering the masses... he dey pain me... We the youths are the solution to this, if we dont stand up and fight for our right, our children we still go thru this... crime everywhere because of poverty, Michael Jackson said it, they dont care about us, they only care about their family and their generation.... We the youths need to open our eyes, this cant happen in other countries and the citizen will just keep quiet... We need change[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos) / Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos / Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.