Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States (6515 Views)

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by mercurie(f): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Wow! Is Rivers state dis rich or blessed? I'm suspecting they will have to deduct the money 4rm d allocation of the concerned states. Meanwhile Amaechi should ve pity on his state and do a fast development
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by drnoel: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
are these people well at all. How come Ondo is on that list,.....but ondo neva had a boundry with River state. someone correct me if am wrong....
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by kingsmecca(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
[b][/b] hahaha..."I dey Laugh" my state Imo is nt gonna refund anybody, that was our own share for Godsake!!!
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by OneNaira6: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Roflmao. what a nation? Corruption and greedness
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by otokx(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
XFive: They no born them well. Abia will not refund any money, the money have since be shared

but ABIA money is the smallest na
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by queensmith: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
ondo state has oil?
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by kolexy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
queensmith: ondo state has oil?

Ondo state is the 5th biggest oil producing state in Nigeria. It is distant 5th to the gig four - Akwa Ibo, Rivers, Delta, and Bayelsa. The Governor has been re-elected to continue painting roundabouts.
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by queensmith: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
kolexy:

Ondo state is the 5th biggest oil producing state in Nigeria. It is distant 5th to the gig four - Akwa Ibo, Rivers, Delta, and Bayelsa. The Governor has been re-elected to continue painting roundabouts.

how did i not know this? lol

since when? did the ekiti people know this before the seceded?
Re: Oil Revenue: Rivers To Be Refunded N17.5B From Seven States by kolexy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
queensmith:

how did i not know this? lol

since when? did the ekiti people know this before the seceded?

Politicians only think about the posts they will share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures / Did Ken Nnamani Indict Pres Jonathan At His Own Declaration Ceremony? Pls Judge. / Buhari Cabinet: Fashola Tipped For Attorney General And Minister For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.