Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Warning To Igbo Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Igbo Nation! (1489 Views)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Igbo Nation! by tosank: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2012
I read about the appointment of UNILAG's new VC and what did I see? Ethnic bashing from Ibos..u guys will soon have your death wish obliged. Let us finish with our Regionalization scheme. Be prepared to:

1. Move out of Lagos and Ibadan
2. Pay extra tax to do buz in the SW
3. Be denied access to all our media, including Multichoice.
4. Have your movies banned
5. Forgo all hopes of having your son in Aso Rock

I call on the all well-meaning Ibos to save the situation because the hate is rising. Something needs be done before innocent Ibos suffer the misdeeds of a few.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by passion007: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Is a thread like this even allowed to exist? Smh

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by xtianh(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2012
poster u are the highest Illitrate South western Nigeria has to offer...how can a city survive without high population, how will ur port survive without patronage... What is the level of education? Please i urge you to further your education. South west will be shameful reading this.. But if thats what u guys want to do please do it fast so we go and develope our region mre

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by ikeyman00(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2012
@@@@

this is what goes on when u eat amara clogged up with oilly soup

ur brain cells could be affected! WARNING

8 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by macjive01: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Will drop my comment later
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by NegroNtns(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2012
passion007: Is a thread like this even allowed to exist? Smh

Yes...it raises awareness on all sides. Incrementally ibos are agitating for positions in Yorubaland which by tradition they are not qualified to have. They know this and the agenda is a broad brush approach commonly used in political tactics to push opponent far beyond the border line of normalcy and force them to a new normal dictated by the aggressor where through intimidation they begin to yield their legacy positions and institutions to the aggressor.

This post is not tribalistic or bigotry...it is a very good post and i love it. Contrary to what most people say, nl is free of bigotry and tribalism.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by ebere1712: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Yoroslaves hahahahahahahahaha grin . Awolowo's free kpomo education has failed dismally. Lets see mgbatis react. We are waiting for you. Mgbati gbati titi. Fu.cki.ng slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by NegroNtns(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2012
^^^
You are waiting for who, to do what?

We have different taxes and codes and regulations to hang the noose round your neck. Its a different approach than the one you expect. ....you must comply to the oppressive rule or you will end up shipped out overnight to Onitsha refugee camp
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by nku5: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2012
All you ethnic extremists should quit planning evil and apply your efforts to attaining independence from Nigeria if you are this fed up with the status quo

tosank: I read about the appointment of UNILAG's new VC and what did I see? Ethnic bashing from Ibos..u guys will soon have your death wish obliged. Let us finish with our Regionalization scheme. Be prepared to:

I call on the all well-meaning Ibos to save the situation because the hate is rising. Something needs be done before innocent Ibos suffer the misdeeds of a few.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Iykopee(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2012
This OP must be a stigmatised rural sanguine grin
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by ebere1712: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Negro_Ntns: ^^^
You are waiting for who, to do what?

We have different taxes and codes and regulations to hang the noose round your neck. Its a different approach than the one you expect. ....you must comply to the oppressive rule or you will end up shipped out overnight to Onitsha refugee camp
Oya start it naw cheesy , we are still waiting grin Yoroslaves are brain dead delusional fu.cks

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
@OP, I know that post resulted in a high no amount of cocaine could have provided first thing on a Monday morning - some catharsis, huh? tongue
Footnote: You speak for your deluded self only.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by hakanai(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
What of me ? do i get this treatment special drafted for the Igbos biafrans (delcared on Nov 5th 2012 grin grin grin grin
Nigeria
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
@OP ure just a lame duck.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
The OP is a potential mass murderer. The International Criminal Court should be alerted ASAP.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by manny4life(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Op smoked too much ganja, that really impaired his brain, please give him more time, perhaps, he'll be sober by then.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by chosen04(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
What do you expect from people whose most respected SAGE is RAT POISON lover?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
manny4life: Op smoked too much ganja, that really impaired his brain, please give him more time, perhaps, he'll be sober by then.

In the mean time we can start processing his arrest warrant, charge documents; and start gathering evidence against him.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Callotti: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Callotti: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Callotti: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Callotti: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by temujin1234: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Rather contentious I think.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by Callotti: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
passion007: Is a thread like this even allowed to exist? Smh

Oh such threads thrive and flourish on Nairaland. bring up Real Issues and you will promptly find them 5 pages behind after 2 days and 5 comments grin grin
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by RickyRoss1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
tosank: I read about the appointment of UNILAG's new VC and what did I see? Ethnic bashing from Ibos..u guys will soon have your death wish obliged. Let us finish with our Regionalization scheme. Be prepared to:

Mugu, you should be happy there are some people still willing and able to live Lagos. Lagos, Aba and Onitsha are the 3 cities I can not live in Nigeria. So rather, you should be celebrating that there are some people who are willing to live in Lagos. You should be paying Igbos for developing Lagos state.

Before the Igbos came to Lagos, 80% of yorrobber people were shitting in the bush and nylon bags, even till now about 50% of you lots still shit in bags.
Infact, you are not worthy of my time unless you will allow me fill those your ugly tiger mark holes on your faces with Ibeto cement. You should kill your parents for destroying your faces.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by CuntDestroyer1: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
There is one reoccuring similarity between the SW and the north in general which is the issue of public riots and vandalization.

If OP can tell me of one incidence where there was ever a riot in the southeast and southsouth (apart from the IBB most Go Riots in Benin).

There is no difference between the north and SW When it comes to violence.
Re: Warning To Igbo Nation! by chino24: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Mugu, you should be happy there are some people still willing and able to live Lagos. Lagos, Aba and Onitsha are the 3 cities I can not live in Nigeria. So rather, you should be celebrating that there are some people who are willing to live in Lagos. You should be paying Igbos for developing Lagos state.

Before the Igbos came to Lagos, 80% of yorrobber people were shitting in the bush and nylon bags, even till now about 50% of you lots still shit in bags.
Infact, you are not worthy of my time unless you will allow me fill those your ugly tiger mark holes on your faces with Ibeto cement. You should kill your parents for destroying your faces.

You have started again!!!

What has Onitsha to do with a thread about Lagos and SW..? If Lagos and Aba are not livable. Onitsha is not among them because its an economic/commercial city and Pride of the East.

I hope you do not want us to derail this thread and focus attack on your place of origin..

BE CAREFUL and think before you type..

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU Governor, Sullivan Chime's status: (1) KIDNAPPED; or, (2) HIV-AIDS / Here's The Story Of The World's Smoothest Con Man To Ever Live / Follow Up To My Candid View On Biafra By Carol Munday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.