Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38835 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Police Boss Warns Pro-Biafra Protesters Again
Channels Television. 

The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Solomon Arase, says enough is enough for the youths from the eastern part of Nigeria parading themselves as promoters of Biafra.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gsn2NDIC80[/img]

The IGP, who spoke to Channels Television earlier on Sunday, cautioned the youths against obstructing the peace of the land.

His warning is coming against the backdrop of massive protests for the actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra in Asaba, the Delta State’s capital, Awka, the capital of Anambra State and again in Enugu on Sunday.

Although there were earlier reports on Sunday that 125 pro-Biafra protesters were arrested, the police spokesman in Delta State, Celestina Kalu, said nobody was in the custody of the Police Command in Delta State.

It is the second time in two days that the police are issuing a warning to the group.

On Friday  the Nigeria Police Force issued a warning to the youths calling for the recognition of the Indigenous People of Biafra, saying that their planned “planned one-million-man march is illegal”.

In a strongly-worded statement, Mr Arase said that the protesters, from the south-eastern region, would be provoking the law if they do not stop such protests or call.[b][/b]

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/08/police-boss-warns-pro-biafra-protesters-again/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gosh I wish I were d inspector of police... angry

Every nabbed ipob protester will be whipped to pieces

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by dedollarman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
The world is watching

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh, it's Ngeneukwenu topic. I'm not surprised at all.

I wish I could just de-igbonize you one day.

However, my brothers, I believe the world must have heard you by now. It's time to stop.cool

34 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Badgers14: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by funkyibodude(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
I pray the heed the warning

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by doublewisdom: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
We dey wait for them. Yeye IGP!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:

Check your High BP smiley
Use this ==>

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cutehector:

maybe that's why you are not

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Pavore9: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
l just hope some will not be misguided into the wrong path!

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Hero10001: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
I pray the heed the warning
yeeboe heed fire! Na agidi full em flat.h.eads.

21 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Godfullsam(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Honestly i feel sorry for igbos.

They dont want them to go ,yet they are denied equity undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by bettercreature(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Godfullsam:
Honestly i feel sorry for igbos.

They dont want them to go ,yet they are denied equity undecided
You are playing with fire! our government is making a very deadly mistake,this is how war starts,PMB need to dialogue with them before it get out of hand

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Duru1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Police Boss Warns Pro-Biafra Protesters Again
Channels Television. 
Updated November 8, 2015
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Solomon Arase, says enough is enough for the youths from the eastern part of Nigeria parading themselves as promoters of Biafra.

The IGP, who spoke to Channels Television earlier on Sunday, cautioned the youths against obstructing the peace of the land.

His warning is coming against the backdrop of massive protests for the actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra in Asaba, the Delta State’s capital, Awka, the capital of Anambra State and again in Enugu on Sunday.

Although there were earlier reports on Sunday that 125 pro-Biafra protesters were arrested, the police spokesman in Delta State, Celestina Kalu, said nobody was in the custody of the Police Command in Delta State.

It is the second time in two days that the police are issuing a warning to the group.

On Friday  the Nigeria Police Force issued a warning to the youths calling for the recognition of the Indigenous People of Biafra, saying that their planned “planned one-million-man march is illegal”.

In a strongly-worded statement, Mr Arase said that the protesters, from the south-eastern region, would be provoking the law if they do not stop such protests or call.[b][/b]

What law is this dumbass jackass talking about?

23 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by mazeltov(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
The protest is not even my concern, my concern is the irresponsible way they have been spamming in the political section on nairaland. I'm not against any tribe, biafra or whatever they call themselves but for God's sake, they should at least titrate modesty and decency into what they are doing. They are constituting nuisance here on nairaland and if care is not taken, this might in one way or the other, affect the quality and growth of this platform. If Seun is reading this, please you and your moderators need to act fast and do something to checkmate this activities of these overfed and underfed kids or else it would erode the quality of service on this platform. Thanks

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by speedyGonzales: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
well, kill them for protesting under a democracy!

11 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
may satan strike you dead, who are to warn IPOB's. them no born you well, bloody hausa slave, try any nonsense in East, then you will knw we are not here for child dedication. hediooots

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by opiaoku: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
bullharry just dey para anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
As long as they will continue blocking highways, arrest and flog them. This is the best way to go about it since they dont want to protest peacefully

15 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures
Rants of delusion!

Father Mbaka to 'One Nigeria' Igbo Proponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A
"If Nigeria cannot be 'One Nigeria' let us divide...If it divides some Igbo people will like to be Hausa. Of course, you know that...
So everyone should go to where he wants to go to.
There are some Igbo people who don't have a hut in their father's land but have 10 storey buildings in Lagos and Abuja.
Have you seen an Hausa man with upstairs in Igboland...even a hut?"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:
may satan strike you dead, who are to warn IPOB's. them no born you well, bloody hausa slave, try any nonsense in East, then you will knw we are not here for child dedication. hediooots

Nonsense, you think you people are fighters? One Nigerian soldier is equivalent to 30 biafran soldiers. So tell me how are you dangerous?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Nonsense, you think you people are fighters? One Nigerian soldier is equivalent to 30 biafran soldiers. So tell me how are you dangerous?

b4 I tell you how dangerous i am, go and write you will first. smelling hairy ass
u thnk say dem dey write fighter 4 face abi, make ak47 mistakenly enter our hands, u go see say we go rewrite the history of this God forsaken zooism Republic

meanwhile, Aba will do it again 2moro. let the foolish IG go and stop them. U guys think we ar cowards abi?
let tge IG try any major rubbish 4 east, then every body will see that what is holding sanity & insanity is just in.

Umuchineke, chukwuabiama

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
xtrorse:

Rants of delusion!
Father Mbaka to 'One Nigeria' Igbo Proponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A
since when did mbaka become a politician the issue with us is that we mix religion with eveything. This is politics and not church dogma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by EternalTruths: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
UN Referendum or War

The day we will face police, that day they will know that BH has being joking with them. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
From information I've been able to gather this whole IPOB is PDP sponsored. Buhari should show no mercy if any PDP leader is eventually implicated. He should be charged for treason and killed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abagworo:
From information I've been able to gather this whole IPOB is PDP sponsored. Buhari should show no mercy if any PDP leader is eventually implicated. He should be charged for treason and killed.

I knew it from Day one! The Useless miscreants support PDP even here on Nairaland!

The Police Must Show No Mercy!!

18 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abagworo:

Lying propagandist, after all your tricks have failed and now you've resorted to cheap campaign of calumny.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by HCpaul(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Really! And i can see how one Nigerian soldier have defeated 30 Boko Aram boys.
The truth is that the biafrans are not well equiped and organised for battle yet. But Nigerian should never underestimate them as an opponent.

If the war break out, i will go for biafra and i will do my best to help them.

The twenty-first century need a new country and not just becoming a slave to the North.
Yoruba will understand this one day by the time the hausa fight the hell out of them.

Mind you, i am odudua but in support of biafra.

Gud citizen.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by EternalTruths: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Really! And i can see how one Nigerian soldier have defeated 30 Boko Aram boys.
The truth is that the biafrans are not well equiped and organised for battle yet. But Nigerian should never underestimate them as an opponent.

If the war break out, i will go for biafra and i will do my best to help them.

The twenty-first century need a new country and not just becoming a slave to the North.
Yoruba will understand this one day by the time the hausa fight the hell out of them.

Mind you, i am odudua but in support of biafra.

Gud citizen.

God bless you and people like Odumakin. cool

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.