Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lecturers Harassing Female Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers Harassing Female Students (1412 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturers Harassing Female Students by ade4real(f): 6:05am On Apr 20, 2006
lecturers harassing female students.the idea of lecturers failing female students all for the sake of wanting to sleep with them is very common in most of our higher institution and even secondary schools?and nothing is been done.i was once a victim of that circumstances,is either i sleep with you or you fail all my courses,if it were you,what will you have done and what can be done to stop lecturers harassing female students,pls i need your opinion
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by ade4real(f): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2006
ade4real:

lecturers harassing female students.the idea of lecturers failing female students all for the sake of wanting to sleep with them is very common in most of our higher institution and even secondary schools?and nothing is been done.i was once a victim of that circumstances,is either i sleep with you or you fail all my courses,if it were you,what will you have done and what can be done to stop lecturers harassing female students,please i need your opinion
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by Free(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2006
i thought that only happens in Movie!!!!!! shocked
some teachers do that for real
my opinion is when they threaten to fail you because you wont sleep with
them , go a nd report them , to someone who is higher, ppl who do that
are a sad execuse!!! angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by SIBLI06(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2006
Students should be carrying a Dictaphone around with them for this reason alone, if not for recording lectures!!!!
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by diyobdw(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2006
DIs happens for real.
It happened 2 me in UNi. Cos i flow with guys more.It started like play.
He goes cracking in class about how they don't let me concentrate and how i can be in class without been with these guys.
next was scoring them low even when we all dubbed ourselves and wrote samething.
then to leaving me comment on my sheet to c him.
i went & made him say it. told him i to give me some days to think about it.
Not that i was the sexy or chic dressing type i was a tomboy to the bone.
in short sha i was able to find a chic dying to pass his course replace me .1st he did want to fall for that. then i had made it clear to him that failing his course will lower my gp not stop my grad.courage helps alot.
i did by pass him but nt ever1 get that lucky!
My 2cent: don't keep quite but be smart and know who you talk to!!
because some lectures will cover up for their collegues or might even be the same dumb head.
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by Free(f): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2006
sorry ooo gurl
i didnt think it happened to ppl for real?

its really sad and pathetic, that some professors do that
sleep with me or i fail you!!!, da hell??
i wish 4 one of ma professors to tell me that!, then.i will show them!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by diyobdw(f): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
@Free
dats is 4real o! sad
guess u aint in nja rit. cos if u were u will watch ur wish 4. lipsrsealed
dont be sorry 4 me lets be sorry for those who had to sleep with the dumb head or who r currenlty face it now cry undecided
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by Free(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
lol
no am in naija,
when teachers threaten students with SEX!!!!
if is that serious then i think its something that needs to be looked at
pay more attention to , because its not right
i know i would never slept with a professor U CAN FAIL ME instead Abeg!!!

@diyo
isnt there someone they can report to?? when a teacher does this??
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by diyobdw(f): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2006
@Free
u can report to the sch authorirty or dept.head but God help you if you cannt proof it or the fellow involved got strong hold on them.
u c it like and case like been raped and the first question would be what were you wearing;;;u get?
ade4real:

lecturers harassing female students.the idea of lecturers failing female students all for the sake of wanting to sleep with them is very common in most of our higher institution and even secondary schools?and nothing is been done.i was once a victim of that circumstances,is either i sleep with you or you fail all my courses,if it were you,what will you have done and what can be done to stop lecturers harassing female students,please i need your opinion
i didnt know it happened in sec sch too.
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by Free(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
oooh okay
its good that you can at least report to someone!!!! cheesy
Re: Lecturers Harassing Female Students by Dclique(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2009
it still goin on very much in our uni's

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja: Masters Form / University Of Abuja Post Ume / 51 Students Renounced Cultism At Okopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.