Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Any Business Ideas For D Season? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business Ideas For D Season? (648 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Business Ideas For D Season? by loveslife(f): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2012
hi nlder:-)
am in dire need of any business idea(s) and/or plan I can undertake for this festive season. all contributions are welcome. as usual to gain enuff contribution I ask dat dis be put on frontpage.

tanx in advance!
Re: Any Business Ideas For D Season? by Dimlaw: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dear Love$life,

If you do not mind, i have an ebook titled 'MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Businesses ANYONE can do in Nigeria Starting With Just N10,000 Capital and Above.

The Book is in PDF format. I believe you will be able to find out how you can multiply your wealth and preserve your family wealth after reading through my ebook. This book is a product of my 2years plus research into promising businesses any Nigerian -Undergraduates, Graduates, Youth corpers, Retirees, Workers and practically anyone - can do.

Before i go further, my names are Olawuyi Oladimeji.A. I am a businesss man and i have been in business
since the year 1998 (as a graduating undergraduate in U.I) I started business in full in the year 2003 and i am
still growing. I have two companies and i run 9 businessess.

I came up with these business ideas along with individual detailed busiiness plans for each idea, i also included many other resources to enable an etrepreneur succeeed. I worte this book because people always "pestered" me with such statements as:

"I need a job." "Please employ me"; or "please employ my child" "what business can i do"? How do i run my business etc.

You may google my name to know more about me. I am just willing to assist you.

To get your copy of the ebook, please follow the steps i have stated below:

Step 1. I will send you a preview of a few pages of the 157 paged book for your perusal if you send me an email
asking for the preview. Just mail with the heading "Re: MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Business
To Do" and let me know that you aree interested.

I would have attached the preview right now but it is too large to attatch on this site.

seend your mail to: dimlawuyi@gmail.com

Step 2. You will pay the sum of N3,000 into either of my Account Numbers
Choose either GTB or First Bank based on your convinience.

Either you pay into my
Account Names: OLAWUYI Oladimeji.A
GTBank Acct No: 0051669240

OR You pay into

Account Name: OLAWUYI Oladimeji & Yetunde
First Bank Acct No: 3022655186

Step 3 Please text your payment details to me (08033854279) by sms.

In your text message, i need details like your Names, Depositor Names,Bank Deposit Slip Number,
Date of payment, the bank you paid to and your valid email address.

If you pay via online banking, just mail your payment reciept to me.

Step 4 Once i confirm your payment within minutes, i will send your 157 full paged ebook IN PDF FORMAT to you.

N:B You have a 30days Money back guanraty from me.
Please note that after December, the ebook cost price will increase to N5,000.
So make use of my promotion discount now

I really believe you will succeed after reading my ebook.

N:B Buyers frrom the U.K, and all over Nigeria have been buying their own copies

Thanks
Dimeji & Yetunde Olawuyi
080-3385-4279

(1) (Reply)

Highly Profitable TECH START-UP Needs Investor/lender / Stocks And Real Estate: Which Is Better? / Online Reputation Management(orm) Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.