Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos (26205 Views)

Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by RedLight1: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Thats a 9mm bullet shocked.No one is safe in this country oh!

thats not 9mm
this is 9mm
[img]http://www.korabrno.cz/9mm-2.jpg[/img]

this is what its bullet looks like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Gorrbachev:

Have you ever been shot with one? If every landlord in that area has at least a 9mm, do you know what that'll do before the police arrives?

nope. but I'll rather be hit by a 9mm than a 7.62 rifled high velocity ak47 round.. undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by IleIfe2(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
ghettodreamz: NIGERIA... NIGERIA... NIGERIA.... NIGERIA... NIGERIA... NIGERIA....

NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS...... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS... NIGERIANS......

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.... FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nigeria is not a country per say. If you are ruthless/lucky enough to find yourself in a place of authority then good for you and your family. But the determination to build a rail line or hospital in ones city for everyone to enjoy is not there. For most African leaders, it makes more sense to fly abroad for treatment or fuel their generators for 24 hours rather than build a hospital or power station for the city.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Zzyzx92(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
9mm is also a kinda bullet... wink wink
Ile-Ife:

9mm is a pistol.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy:

nope. but I'll rather be hit by a 9mm than a 7.62 rifled high velocity ak47 round.. undecided

How about I hit you with a sawn off shotgun? undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx:

How about I hit you with a sawn off shotgun? undecided

no thx lol.. you wana kill me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by KINGwax(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: Well said!!
Our systems are not programmed to work at all!!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by omenziate(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
O boy see wicked tools. If dis one enter person body, na instant cold o.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iCubSn4D4&feature=related

are you really sure you wana mess with this?
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by IleIfe2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Zzyzx92: 9mm is also a kinda bullet... wink wink

9mm bullet

the type the police man touched 7.62×39mm FMJ
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Sagytarius(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Unfortunately, WIDEXCOVERAGE NETWORK could not protect the Estate.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
The banner on the gate says that the estate is protected by Widexcoverage Networks Ltd. Well WNL where is the gaddemn protection?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:

9mm bullet

the type the police man touched 7.62×39mm FMJ

You are correct
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Areaboy2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
InvertedHammer: The banner on the gate says that the estate is protected by Widexcoverage Networks Ltd. Well WNL where is the gaddemn protection?

didn't you see his small house riddled? grin grin

he knew better to bail than engage in a firefight

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by chucky234(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
shymexx: The crime scene and the feds' APC look like a joke thing... grin

Nigeria is officially still in the 16th century...

Can't believe that fool put the bullet on his palm, without wearing gloves... undecided undecided
Gloves for Naija,where dem wan see am buy
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Jeezy: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Tony Spike: A folk of mine once said, "Make guns cheap, make bullets very expensive". Now I believe him...smh

Chris Rock said that not a 'folk of yours'

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Don't these police trucks have run flat tires? This our NPF sef. Good thing they survived it, but with the funds they get, one expects more.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by LeStylo: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/880768_rob1_JPG46e9061d696c90ca0ebe35016fa27473

Notice how this policeman is contaminating the evidences. He do not wear rubber surgical gloves to touch the bullet case and put his own fingerprints on it. This is not a professional policeman.
Matters little. This is a bullet dude, not the gun! Unless u are insinuating the robbers fingers would have touched the "pellets" as they are being spewed out. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by chucky234(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Gorrbachev:

Have you ever been shot with one? If every landlord in that area has at least a 9mm, do you know what that'll do before the police arrives?
If every landlord in that area has at least a 9mm the number of people living in that area will drastically reduced before the robbers arrives let alone police,landlord will kill any tenants that refused to pay rents.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lmao, There is no Csi in Negro Nations Son

He grabbed that bullet with a sweaty moist crusty hand too....
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Filthy Asss Palm
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Obinnau(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
gosh! Just watched d video above! I nearly counted 70 bullets pump out in 15 secs! Imagine diverting such brute force to a human being d person would be......., complete d sentence.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by surveyProf(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Men dis is serious!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by MrCork17: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
SO HOW THE FUK DO YOU GUYS EXPECT WE LONDONERS TO RELOCATE BACK TO NIGERIA?? FUK NIGERIA!!! (NO OOOFEINSESEE)angry

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Justicemy: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
anytin tin can hapen, even at dusk
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by sherrylo: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
God help me I am really scared of this people oh. God make i no ever jam them o and make them no sabi my house o
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by UNLEASHED(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
See how that walls was designed by bullets! Can't imagine that massive hole in a human's body.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by chic2pimp(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Nigeria is not a country per say. If you are ruthless/lucky enough to find yourself in a place of authority then good for you and your family. But the determination to build a rail line or hospital in ones city for everyone to enjoy is not there. For most African leaders, it makes more sense to fly abroad for treatment or fuel their generators for 24 hours rather than build a hospital or power station for the city.

I agree. IT'S A LAWLESS JUNGLE!!!

How una dey survive for that country beats me sha.
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy:

A young Russian invented that gun in 1947.. 2 years too late to have any impact in the great war. He purposely made the rounds extra deadly to hurt the Germans right where they hurt them
Lie! If you mean AK47 yes not the first gun. Guns have been in existence before the Russian dude was born. Another Russian azz-licking lad!
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by naptu2: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
3rd time in 2 weeks. Same method of operation. Read the story below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1100585/armed-robbers-attack-lekki-neighborhood
Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by naptu2: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
topeorekoy: About 15 gunmen in the early hours of today attacked a residential estate in Lekki, next to Goshen Estate and Elf Estate, in a scene described by one resident as coming straight out of a movie script.

The police intervened soon after the robbery attempt began, and nobody was hurt.

The residents in the estate and surrounding neighborhoods awoke to the horrifying experience, which played out between the Second and Third Lekki Roundabouts, the gunmen arriving in two vehicles and storming their way into the estate.

A witness said the men gained access by driving in behind a resident and threatening the security guards. As part of the drama, their getaway vehicle was said to have been stolen at gunpoint in Isolo, and arrived with the car owner still bundled inside the boot.

The men set about entering homes, and had robbed about six residents before the police arrived at about 1.00am, blocking the main entrance of the estate with an armoured truck.
The robbers, determined to escape, forced the whole neighborhood—men, women and children— flat on their stomachs. One resident, still reeling from the shock, said the ordeal felt like five hours, although it only lasted about an hour.

“It's happening much too often,” another commented. “It is a miracle no one got killed.”

The robbery seemed well calculated and planned. From what the car owner who spent terrifying hours in the boot of his car described, the men convened at what seemed to be a mechanic's workshop to put finishing touches to their plans before they proceeded to Seaview.

What the robbers did not anticipate was the police presence and exchange. Then again, they may have anticipated a challenge as they came prepared with sophisticated and deadly assault gear, which forced the police to back off eventually. Some resident speculated they were armed with Uzis and AK 47s.

The Police/Rapid Response service armoured truck was relentlessly hit by the robbers during the intense exchange of fire, leaving it riddled with bullet holes, punctured tires, broken windscreens etc.
The robbers escaped, but the police are investigating.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/gunmen-attack-lekki-neighborhood-lagos

Re: Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos by damoobaba: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Obinnau: gosh! Just watched d video above! I nearly counted 70 bullets pump out in 15 secs! Imagine diverting such brute force to a human being d person would be......., complete d sentence.
"Dead" íڪ the word,but I think baptising the inhabitants of that neighbourhood with just one locally Mubi made BH 2012 Maltina can explosive would do more damage or simply put "Terrible".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) / Ogun Police Arrest Sales Boy For Masterminding Robbery Attack On His Boss / Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.