Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) (23872 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by usuwah: 4:49am On Nov 14, 2012
5columnist: Maduka is carelss with words.. How can you say Ifenayi is a combination of Ajudua and three other rogues when you whre not forced to take business risk with him. If I was Ajudua and co, I will sue him for defamation of character. Non of these guys have ever been found guilty of any crime so far.
Maduaka is empty and quick to ride on emotions than facts.
This man has explained in clear terms that Access bank is equally fruadulent and broken bOFA laws by granting loans without securities of any kind. Nigeria is just a jungl were rascals like AIG are heads of bank and backed by Aunty Ngozi to emerge CBN governor in future. Every reasonable banker in Nigeria should and must kick against these evil calculating plans. Aig should be investigated.
guy you are 2 sentimental. Learn how to talk in public
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by jookco(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2012
all this Uba self, Chris Uba, Andy Uba, Ifeanyi Uba and Ubanese are pure criminals

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by ebere1712: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2012
I hope access bank would not become our next savannah bank. They are trying to destroy poor people by stealing their savings. Next thing you would hear that they have forclosed and every depositor is on his own.
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by Nwatigboshi: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Too much sentiments from all of us here. One tin I believe is dat powerful pple are only trying to bring down Ifeanyi. The man na Robin hood joor. At least, he sold kerosene to me for 50naira when everyother person was selling for 250naira, while others were even hoarding theirs. I'm not here to judge. Let the court judge.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by Myself2(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
I don't give a flying f[i]uc[/i]k what goes down with Ifeanyi Uba and Cosmas Maduka;na them sabi per any biz deals gone sour between 'em.
However,I hope this whole episode exposes and disgraces Aig Imokhuede and the criminal operations he runs under the guise of banking.Using fraud and dubious strong arm tactics to steal or forcefully kill or take over the businesses Access bank granted facility as well as taking over even banks(intercontinental bank for instance) that Aig's companies are indebted to,shows this man is worse than all the oil marketers he is purportedly investigating put together.
I spit on Aig Imuokhede and his Access bank of fraud

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by Twy: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2012
Myself2: I don't give a flying f[i]uc[/i]k what goes down with Ifeanyi Uba and Cosmas Maduka;na them sabi per any biz deals gone sour between 'em.
However,I hope this whole episode exposes and disgraces Aig Imokhuede and the criminal operations he runs under the guise of banking.Using fraud and dubious strong arm tactics to steal or forcefully kill or take over the businesses Access bank granted facility as well as taking over even banks(intercontinental bank for instance) that Aig's companies are indebted to,shows this man is worse than all the oil marketers he is purportedly investigating put together.

There are some subtle allegations trailing Imokhuede, from the look of things, it seems Akingbola's extra motivation not to bargain is that Intercontinental was sold to Access in which he helped probably as you said through some loans, Akingbola seems incensed that the bank was given to Access in which he felt was in no better shape than his bank. But with the things are the person that may suffer is Maduka, Uba acts like a crook and does not complete agreements if you are not close to him. But Maduka if care is not taken may lose some to Access.
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by 5columnist: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Myself2: I don't give a flying f[i]uc[/i]k what goes down with Ifeanyi Uba and Cosmas Maduka;na them sabi per any biz deals gone sour between 'em.

Cosmas and Ifeanyi are from Nnewi. Cosmas you are the 1st 419 before ifeanyi. Tell Nigerians how you played 419 at Idumota Auto Parts when you and David, Davirose were having a company? How you collected money from people and promised them you will supply them with toyota Parts but you failed to supply them. Tell Nigerians how you duped people like Dan Ubajiaka the director of IZU Chukwu Transport and others with your Community Bank which you folded on your own. You have all secret crimesto your success only Lord Christ knows the truth about all men. Therfore is time for you to repent of your crimes. forget about your Seven Thunders ministry where you hides your crime. I am of Christ Commanders to ballanced the world with justice and equal rights

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by 5columnist: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nwatigboshi: Too much sentiments from all of us here. One tin I believe is dat powerful pple are only trying to bring down Ifeanyi. The man na Robin hood joor. At least, he sold kerosene to me for 50naira when everyother person was selling for 250naira, while others were even hoarding theirs. I'm not here to judge. Let the court judge.

Cosmas and Ifeanyi are from Nnewi. Cosmas you are the 1st 419 before ifeanyi. Tell Nigerians how you played 419 at Idumota Auto Parts when you and David, Davirose were having a company? How you collected money from people and promised them you will supply them with toyota Parts but you failed to supply them. Tell Nigerians how you duped people like Dan Ubajiaka the director of IZU Chukwu Transport and others with your Community Bank which you folded on your own. You have all secret crimesto your success only Lord Christ knows the truth about all men. Therfore is time for you to repent of your crimes. forget about your Seven Thunders ministry where you hides your crime. I am of Christ Commanders to ballanced the world with justice and equal rights
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by otokx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
5columnist:

Little by little it is coming out.
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by mbulela: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2012
5columnist: Maduka is carelss with words.. How can you say Ifenayi is a combination of Ajudua and three other rogues when you whre not forced to take business risk with him. If I was Ajudua and co, I will sue him for defamation of character. Non of these guys have ever been found guilty of any crime so far.
Maduaka is empty and quick to ride on emotions than facts.
This man has explained in clear terms that Access bank is equally fruadulent and broken bOFA laws by granting loans without securities of any kind. Nigeria is just a jungl were rascals like AIG are heads of bank and backed by Aunty Ngozi to emerge CBN governor in future. Every reasonable banker in Nigeria should and must kick against these evil calculating plans. Aig should be investigated.
Who go investigate am? He is the reigning kid on the block. You know the way naija goes? turn by turn. As bad as Uba is, this case has proven that Cosmas is no saint.Why was he hell bent on helping Uba despite all the evidences before him?
If AIG and co were as innocent as they claim and appear to be, they should have refused the loan application in a bid to save their director from an evil they knew. At the heart of this case is greed on all sides.
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2012
mbulela:
Who go investigate am? He is the reigning kid on the block. You know the way naija goes? turn by turn. As bad as Uba is, this case has proven that Cosmas is no saint.Why was he hell bent on helping Uba despite all the evidences before him?
If AIG and co were as innocent as they claim and appear to be, they should have refused the loan application in a bid to save their director from an evil they knew. At the heart of this case is greed on all sides.

That in bold is always the crux of any business partnership failure.

Here both parties are greedy.
Re: Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) by biafranqueen: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Wow you know these people so well that is the truth and nothing but the truth you spoke well!
5columnist:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency / MEND Denies Any Links With APC, Restates Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.