Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (23857 Views)

Fayose: PDP South West Congress Election Was A Scam / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Nwaforj44: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
The Presidency says the All Progressives Congress (APC) convention holding at the Eagle Square, Abuja, would serve as a quit notice to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, gave the assurance to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at the ongoing convention arena.

Enang, who said he expected a peaceful poll at the convention, said the successful completion of the occasion would also indicate a quit notice to the Ekiti State’s incumbent governor, Ayo Fayose.

NAN reports that the governorship election in the state, which is scheduled to hold on July 14, has the immediate-past Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Kayode Fayemi, as the APC gubernatorial candidate.

”It is a signal to PDP and Ayo Peter Fayose that we have served him quit notice and that he will quit.

”With the strength of APC in the Federal Government at the federal level and the strength of APC in Ekiti State, we will win Ekiti and we will sack PDP from the seat,” Enang said.

He said he expected a fruitful and rancour-free convention.

He urged the winners and losers in the ongoing convention to display a spirit of sportsmanship.

”My words for the winners today, be magnanimous in victory, and for the losers, be also accommodating. Let all those who lose also play into the party, let those who win accommodate those who may not win today,” he said.

Also speaking, the Minister of Communications, Mr Adebayo Shittu, said the convention would go well and come out successful.

”You can see that everybody is happy to be here. We are lucky that we have Muhammadu Buhari as our president; everybody loves him.

”No matter the differences or disagreement in the generality of membership, the president’s position as a beloved leader and mentor is sacrosanct. And I think that will contribute largely to the final successful outcome of this convention,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/apc-convention-quit-notice-to-fayose-pdp/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by weyreypey: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fayose giving APC in particular Buhari sleepless nights.

APC cannot win Ekiti State.... They can only fast and pray Fayose loses Ekiti State.

74 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by mercenary: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
APC lacks the credibility to seek election anywhere in Nigeria... No right thinking human is supposed to cast his vote for APC

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Baawaa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
PDP umbrella has been chattered by the wind of CORRUPTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Never again PDP in this nation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Mufasa27(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why Ayodele Fayose

I guess he is the reason why most of them don't sleep, or near their wives at night lol

68 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Mufasa27(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP umbrella has chattered by the wind of CORRUPTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abok! How far ?

19 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Mufasa27(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP umbrella has chattered by the wind of CORRUPTION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abok! How far ?

Come shine my shoe grin

49 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by chibike69: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Scatterscatter(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
All these politicians will just be mentioning sack as if they have something meaningful to deliver.

We are tired of you trying to get powered force, all we want is good leadership regardless of the platform or party.

May Thunder strike any politician that just want power without any positive plan for the masses

11 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Folashade2016(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Next year's election will be very interesting. Let the campaign begin.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by zudozz: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
story! a very very short story!!
Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Ogbuefienubiaka: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fayose is obviously giving these people sleepless night and they keep telling otherwise.

11 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
mercenary:
APC lacks the credibility to seek election anywhere in Nigeria... No right thinking human is supposed to cast his vote for APC

Who do we then vote for?

Bring out your candidate(s) and party and stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by stevenakp(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
No amount of rigging can win Ekiti State for APC.

11 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Baawaa(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mufasa27:

Abok! How far ?

Come shine my shoe grin
Your uncle Jonathan don't have shoe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So,where do you see shoe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Metuh: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
That's trash.

16-0 issa goal joor

10 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by babepink(f): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ha ha ha I laugh in Swazi Fayose is really giving them sleepless nights.Focus on your convention mehnn!

10 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Mufasa27(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Baawaa:

Your uncle Jonathan don't have shoe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So,where do you see shoe
Who is talking Jonathan, I'm telling you to come shine my shoe, shebi they have empowered you guys with shoemaker kits grin grin

17 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
[s]
mercenary:
I don't need toddlers invading my mention

Anything except a deceitful APC should do
[/s]

You're the toddler here.

mercenary:

Then I said bring your candidate(s) and party.

Don't be a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Metuh: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who do we then vote for?
Bring out your candidate(s) and party and stop whining.
So you don't know the right candidate to choose at your age

Must they spoon feed you everyday

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by samstels: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
stevenakp:
No amount of rigging can win Ekiti State for APC.

APC is a sinking ship .

By 2019 the party would have fully fizzled out .

Party of liars .

6 Likes

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by sureheaven(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
I’m sure if one thing...

Fayose will be 3rd former governor to be jailed under pmb regime. Unless he returns the yam he took from Dansuki thru obanikoro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by Positivepoint(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
mercenary:

who gave u mandate to speak on behalf of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
well true the guy only thing left is to wait for buhari to finish his second term and pick the pieces of what's left
Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by SergiusOgun2019(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
EKITI state is APC BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
Re: APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency by anibirelawal(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
APC FOR EKITI STATE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.