Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Attn: Mr. Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: Mr. Seun (1047 Views)

Attn Seun Osewa: Typing Jesus In Capital Letters Turns To Small Letters / Attn: Where Is Beaf? / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2008
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by Maykelly(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hey Mr. Seun, this letter is for you to comment and for you alone.
Thanks.
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by sylvao2000(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster

On behalf of Seun and Member of Nairlanders, we do appreciate your advice and well Noted.

Once again we together say thank you
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by babycool(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yes

Mr Seun, Alako-iwe, you have not yet told me why you removed my thread "I found love at Nairaland"
What was my offence
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by matured(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
Yes thats was a good one and where is SEUN.
I also have something for him ,i think mine is also an observation.
I have discovered that it takes time b4 one can find HIS topics and posts in this forum.SEUN, i will suggest u to make it in a way that when u login to the site on ur own home{i mean this person that login}will all ur contribution display at one side of the home page then other things can follow.
Pls i will like u to look to its because there some of my posts that i cant find till date.
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by SeanT21(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
tell me why you removed my thread "Is God black or White".
Re: Attn: Mr. Seun by MethodMan3(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
Threats of ban is just stupid to me!

Even worse when you get banned for expressing freedom of speech or your opionions

Even more annoying when other people bash you left, right and centre and for replying: you get banned!

Bollocks!

Why did you ban Dee02?!
We miss him

(1) (Reply)

Football Pools Betting / So Lovely! / Genesis: The Beginning Of North-south / Hausa-igbo Beef In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.