Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,910 members, 7,866,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid (15017 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Bad Piggies

Rovio has unleashed another game for us to kill time with. If you didn’t already know, Rovio are the people behind Angry Birds, probably the most popular mobile game ever. Bad Piggies takes the pigs from Angry Birds and creates a whole new game out of them.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Jet pack joy rides

Free.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Access The Wall Street Journal from your smartphone for global news coverage.

Get on-the-go access from The Wall Street Journal with the latest news, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes. The Wall Street Journal Application for Android Smartphone provides you with access to award-winning news and information anytime, anywhere from WSJ.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
If you are a christian and you dont have this app BIBLE.is then you're missing..

BIBLE.is is an audio-readeable type.. with different versions and several international and local languages including Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo..

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shadow Gun

Free

SHADOWGUN’s are bounty hunters/mercenaries hired by those in need of their skills and are the best at what they do. You’re put into the role of a SHADOWGUN by the name of John Slade who is the number one merc available and is tasked by a corporation to hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon who once worked for the same corporation that hired Slade before he fled and began creating his own mutant army of experimental test subjects and droids. Because of the critical information that Dr. Simon holds, they need him either deal or alive, but most importantly, they need his brain. After Slade gets stranded on the planet where Dr. Simon has hidden himself, he proceeds to invade his fortress and fight against his massive army of humanoids and robots with the help of his android assistant, S.A.R.A

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Cut the Rope

Free

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by DAvIt0(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
cool thread, ileke welldone,
Subscribed

1 Like

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Leopantro: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
I can't believe you guys did two pages without talking about Google CURRENTS and PULSE. you mentioned FLIPBOARD but you online accumulation of information is not complete without those two.

if I'm to start with games I would need a full day to paste their Info and pictures

3 Likes

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Reckless Racing

If you’re into your simple racing games, Reckless Racing 2 is a must have.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
GifStitch

Making GIF’s are becoming seemingly popular because of the film type effect they give but at the same time staying as an image. They’re widely popular on Tumblr and other sites like it. They can also be funny or just present a few golden memories. GIF’s themselves can tell short simple stories or you can have some fun and create some amazing cinemagraphs.

GifStitch enables you to make GIF images right on your Android device with the pictures you already have. The app is really simply designed so anyone and everyone has the chance to make their own GIF’s.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fruit Ninja

free

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Samurai II: Vengeance

$2.99

You are a samurai and have to kill the enemy in order to achieve revenge – or at least that’s the excuse for this wonderfully bloody game. You must strike your enemies with different attacks and move around each environment to reach checkpoints and kill bosses. This is a great game for all those who fancy a little katana wielding on the commute to work.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Brothers in Arm

Free

Brothers in Arms 2 brings the best of FPS gaming to Android, for free. In the game you play as a soldier in the Second World War fighting for America. You can shoot the enemy, through grenades and participate in multi-player matches; all create an impressive gaming experience.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-p7A8zFZqSME/T-rgdSQNVmI/AAAAAAAAENM/KW2pVDDK1ls/s1600/Brothers+in+Arms+Hell%2527s+Highway+pc+game.jpg[/img]
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by haykay2005: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ yoruba omoge whats the name of that game that nearly put you in trouble at work
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Osiris211: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Tubemate.

The best of best cool.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Raging Thunder 2

Free

Raging Thunder is a classic Android game. The idea is to compete in races to win credits, power-ups and more. You can compete in in many different locations, from the snowy hills of the North to desert dirt tracks. The game-play is very smooth, even on the slowest phones, so try it out!

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
haykay2005: @ yoruba omoge whats the name of that game that nearly put you in trouble at work

ROTFLMAO grin grin

I worth with IT services, so I'm always by computer and phones. I dont get in trouble unless I play while a customer asks for service grin
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
Tubemate.

The best of best cool.

What does TubeMate do?
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Apparatus

Free.

Apparatus is a physics game for all you budding inventors out there. Use different blocks and engines to power your own creation or use switches and your knowledge of physics to solve the built-in puzzles. This is an addictive game and I can guarantee you will never get tired of it.

This should be a good game for NL PhysicsQED cheesy

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by haykay2005: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

I worth with IT services, so I'm always by computer and phones. I dont get in trouble unless I play while a customer asks for service grin
Whats the name,I want to join you,love the graphics grin grin
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
9MM HD

In 9m HD you play a cop who is taking the law into his own hands in order to clean up a crime-ridden city. Shoot, duck and dive in vicious battles with gangs and complete missions across the map.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
haykay2005:
Whats the name,I want to join you,love the graphics grin grin

lol tongue
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Flight Control
Free

This is another classic smartphone game. You have to land various aircraft, including jets and helicopters, on a number of runways. The cartoon graphics are lovely and make the game even more enjoyable.

Similar App: Air control Lite

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fLbWhN3S73s/UEm3FDFG2vI/AAAAAAAAAMw/qpD6lY3G2u8/s1600/flight-control.jpg[/img]
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Speghetti Marshmallows is a fun physics and puzzle game based on the classic challenge of building a structure with only the two foods. In the game, you must build towers to reach checkpoints. You have to have a marshmallow in each checkpoint coincidentally to pass the level. This is an addictive game, and the bonus free mode which allows you to build your own structures only makes it better.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by bluejeff(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

What does TubeMate do?
you can download youtube videos from there
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Osiris211: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Gives you access to ALL YouTube materials. Just tap on the download arrow and wait to copy without right.

Any musical video posted on YouTube becomes mine in HD . Wallah cool

Yoruba_Omoge:

What does TubeMate do?
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
In Doodle God, you play the creator of all things. You must combine the most simple elements to produce even the most complicated things, from cats to love. Your challenge is to create everything in the world – well, all of the few hundred creations available.

@acidosis, you will love this game. Play the God for once wink
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Osiris.211:
Gives you access to ALL YouTube materials. Just tap on the download arrow and wait to copy without right.

Any musical video posted on YouTube becomes mine in HD . Wallah cool

bluejeff: you can download youtube videos from there

For real?! shocked

Downloads it now!
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Is it the same thing as tubemote?

Cant find tubemate
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Where's my water?

This little puzzle game challenges you to get Swampy, a crocodile, the water for his bath. Cut through rock and follow mazes underground in order to get the water into the pipe for Swampy. The game is based on a very simple concept, but is very addictive and simple to play.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Marvel War of Heroes

Marvel's stable of superheroes (including Spider-Man, Hulk and Iron Man) meet DeNA's Mobage social mobile gaming network, and the card-battling genre that's been so lucrative for games like Rage of Bahamut. In this case, you're building a team of superheroes and battling other players.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Global Outbreak

Global Outbreak is the latest game from location-based games publisher Red Robot Labs, following its popular Life is Crime. That focused on gangsters, but this has more of an "enraged zombie mutants" vibe, as you travel the world ridding the streets of the undead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' / 6 Useful Things To Do When You’ve Broken Your Phone / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.