Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid (15013 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fantasy Defense

Free

Your kingdom is under attack. The Evil Lord is throwing his army of demons at the gates of your castle, and only you can stop him! Take command of an elite unit of elf archers, sword-wielding knights, powerful mages and fire-breathing dragons in this epic new swords-and-sorcery tower defense game.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Osiris211: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: Is it the same thing as tubemote?

Cant find tubemate

You have to search for it and download it from their site and enable this setting. You don't expect Google to allow that in their playstore, right?

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Chillingo's Robbery Bob was great fun on Android, and looks just as good on Android. It stars a "hapless burglar" called Bob, who has to sneak through a bunch of buildings avoiding guards and dogs while snaffling whatever you can get your hands on.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Osiris.211:

You have to search for it and download it from their site and enable this setting. You don't expect Google to allow that in their playstore, right?

Ohh I see.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by YorubaOmoge: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
That's all for today folks
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Leopantro: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2012
if you want to get all these apps he mentioned, go to sinfulandroid

1 Like

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by walcolm(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, Android phones, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website.

if you use an android device and you don't have a Dropbox account, you're on a long thing.

2.5GB free cloud storage for life on any device and PC and a chance to earn another 16GB for life. its a good a deal as any and cloud storage is going to be a big part of the future

grab yours at this link http:///3X1B8UoH
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by dubem3(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Kies air

Simplify, sync and keep life up to date with Kies. Manage music, movies and photos. Backup precious contacts and calendars. Or download apps and podcasts and automatically upgrade device firmware. Kies conveniently syncs your life across all your devices.

me thinks kies is just for samsung products
or am i wrong?
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by dmy(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Worldsnew Live24.Watch news channels all from one app.CNN,BBC,ALJAZEERA,SKYNEWS,CTV and more streaming LIVE.best with wifi connection but also works well with 3g connection(but e go chop data sha!)enjoy
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2012
@ Ileke Idi don turn to andro-geek ooo. wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

hmmn, KIES is mostly crap. a better alternative is AIRDROID. all u need is a web browser.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by prettyboi1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
PREAMBLE
I try as best as possible to volunteer to contributing to these kinda threads/post cos I've benefited a lot from them & I've gotten (& I still get) several great apps so it's only right that I also share & give back. One love android family.
GAMES:
1.Real football 2012- This is an amazing football game on the android os. It's got superb graphics & excellent game play & excellent. controls. You can play international cups, leagues, etc. Several, several, several game play options.
2.X-plane 9 for Android - This is an amazing flight simulator app for android. I wouldn't call it a game cos it's not really a game. It's more than a game & even professional pilots are recommended to get a hold of this if they wish... It's that advanced & professional. Select several airplanes of your choice, choose your airport location, buy some more airplanes if you wish, take off & land at designated airports & keep learning how to fly a real plane through your Android phone. Also did I mention the graphics are also superb? Anyways, make una look this picture comment.
3. Blood & glory- in this game, you're a gladiator fighting in a tournament meant for gladiators. Build your career by winning & climbing up the ranks. Also earn money throughout your career as a gladiator & buy superb fighting equipments. Very great graphics too by the way.

APPS
1.Pockets- with this app, you can read articles that you normally would only be able to read with an Internet connection offline. Assuming your battery's low or your Internet bundle's about to run out or you just don't have the time to read an article you just saw on the Internet, just share the link to pockets & wallah you can read it or view it any other time you wish, at your own convenience & offline too. 2. Instagram- This is a social network application used for sharing pictures only. The best way I can describe this app is "it's just like a twitter app whereby instead of writing, pictures are your " tweets. " It is superb.
3. World fact book- get to know about almost all the countries of the world (government, their people, religion, ethnic groups, languages, military, transportation, etc) through this offline application which is updated regularly.
4. Converter pad. - damn! This is about the best converter I know. It has got several S. I. units I have never even heard of. Convert from miles, kilometers, Fahrenheit, Celsius, foot, metre, etc to anything.
5. Currency converter - forget going to the bank to see how much the naira is worth in exchange with any foreign currencies. I bet this app has all the currencies of the world. Just choose the currencies you want to size values with & bam... You'd see the exchange rate. This app works offline but you need to connect to the Internet once in a while to update the currency exchange values in case they have dropped or gained value.
6. Easy downloader - are you tired of slow downloads that have to start over as soon as Internet connection's interrupted? Get easy downloader. It's a very great & quite fast downloader application.
7. Easy video player- from the developers of easy downloader's a great video player alternative to the regular android" follow-come" video player.... At least on my HTC.
8. Dropbox - with this cloud storage application, you can save space on your phone's memory & safely store your documents i. e. apps, pictures, songs, apks, videos, files. etc & access them anytime, anywhere with your pc, mac, android phone/tab, iPad, ipod, iphone etc with an Internet connection though.
9. Dolphin browser hd, Dolphin browser mini- great & fast browsers
10. WhatsApp - really efficient & helpful instant messaging app.
11. Google earth- see your world live in 3D realisticly on the world map & find specific locations in the world using this advanced 3D map.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by prettyboi1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
X plane 9 for Android.

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by prettyboi1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Blood & glory

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by dubem3(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Ileke,i really want to thank you for 'drop box' and i wanna play u on 'sharing words'
what says u?
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by walcolm(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
dubem3:

me thinks kies is just for samsung products
or am i wrong?

you're correct
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
4llerbuntu: @ Ileke Idi don turn to andro-geek ooo. wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

hmmn, KIES is mostly crap. a better alternative is AIRDROID. all u need is a web browser.

I think you're right about Kies.

It's acting up.

I was trying to connect my phone to my laptop through wi-fi, but it does work. I made sure they were both connected to the same wi-fi. I fell asleep waiting for it to connect, woke up to find it still trying to connect. lol.

I'm downloading AIRDROID now.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
dubem3: Ileke,i really want to thank you for 'drop box' and i wanna play u on 'sharing words'
what says u?

I dont trust you, no offense. The fact that you sent both my NL ID a PM and now requesting a private access (through FB ID) to lose to me in "sharing words" scares me tongue

1 Like

Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by dguyindcorner(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Do they work on all version of android? If not pls specify
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
dguy in dcorner: Do they work on all version of android? If not pls specify

Yep!
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: @ Ileke Idi don turn to andro-geek ooo. wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

4ller, I followed your suggestion and got the flip case for samsung note 2. It's sooooo much better.

And I actually got it for free from Samsung when I registered my phone.

[img]http://bmimages.jr.com/productimages/SAMEFC1J9FPEGS.PNG?CELL=325%2C325&QLT=85&CVT=jpeg[/img]
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Airdroid and Kies are BOTH crap.

Dropbox fixed the problem tho.
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by dubem3(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:

I dont trust you, no offense. The fact that you sent both my NL ID a PM and now requesting a private access (through FB ID) to lose to me in "sharing words" scares me tongue

now that would be a lie
get ur facts correct please
i think yiu have the wrong person
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by ibietela2(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Finally Found it after treking page 0 to 8
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by jandas: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
My best games:

Puzzle Family - fun collection of eight simple puzzle games
Hill Climb Racing - fun-packed and extremely addictive physics-based racing game
Clouds & Sheep - complete casual game for Android where your main goal is to take care of the little sheep by playing with them, pairing them, feeding them.
Lep's World 2 - classic platform game in which you help a leprechaun find the lost gold
Bad Piggies - funny physics puzzle game with pigs
Super Stickman Golf - fun, simple golf game
Defender- tower defense game set in a magic world in which you have to repeal waves of enemies
Re: Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid by asad664(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
you are Ludo fond of King and every time you get the coin as Unlimited want to win or you want every time you come to the same ludo king mod apk six numbers on your dice so for you Ludo king of mod apk download can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Naija Wap Download Site / 6 Useful Things To Do When You’ve Broken Your Phone / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.