Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370424 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by BasseyJ(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Thank You God for see me through last month and for this new month, I live to worship You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Thank You for the grace Lord to see this new month. Thank You Lord for the past eight months of this year. I bless You for all You have done and all You are going to do. Thank You Father of heaven and earth for provision, protection, healing, journey mercies, deliverances.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Thank you lord for another day, week and month. Thank you for your love and care.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2013
GOD of mercy i thank you,for the preservation of my life i thank you,for your goodness upon my family i thank you,for your faithfulness i thank,baba,all praise,all adoration,all worship be ascribe unto you great and mighty God...we thank you for this new month,oh lord we thank you,blessed be your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nigeriasms247(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
God is worthy to be praise in all we do and in all we say. should in case you are looking for a multipurpose healing balm that heal all kinds of sickness here is it. http://yelamak.com/balm-that-heal-all-sickness/
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2013
E seun o Jesu.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Thank you Father for the love and wonderful mercies upon me ans my family.Gloty and praise be to your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Blessed be the name of my lord now and forever through Jesus Christ my redeemer ----- amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2013
What can i do?,what can i say?all i hve to say is thank you lord...lift up your head, o ye gates and ye be lift up,ye everlasting doors and the king of glory shall come in...who is this king of glory?the lord strong mighty,the lord mighty in battle!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2013
You are worthy of all the glory and the praise. No one is like you. You save even those who are not worthy of your salvation. Halleluyah! What a Saviour!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by renewnaija(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jehovah El-olam (The Everlasting Father), I dwell in Your Glory, Presence & Majesty.

Thank You Daddy for making me Your favourite child.

I Love You Daddy forever and ever in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Thank you Father for a beautiful day and mercies upon me and my family.Glory and praise be to our holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2013
The ancient of days, immortal God, the unchangeable changer, rock of ages, God of Israel , Jehovah is your name, you are worthy to receive all honor and praise through your only begotten son Jesus Christ. Thank you lord for your unconditional love and mercies to my family and I . Bless be thy name of the lord for ever and ever ---amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Praise ye the lord,praise the lord frm the heavens,praise him all his angels,praise him all living things,worship the lord that created the sun,the moon,the stars,the heavens,the earth,the waters,the planets...blessed be your name oh lord,the commander-in-charge of the universe,landlord of the whole earth,may your name be highly exalted...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Oh Lord of Heaven and Earth, i bless Your Holy Name. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Thank You Father for your great love and mercy.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Jehovah,kings of kings,lords of lords,iam that iam,invisible God,adonai,elshadai,i thank you for this beautiful day...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Thank you lord, may you name be praised now and forever ----- amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Thank you Lord for another day of joy...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Jumzzy28: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Father i thank you
you lifted me up above my dreams
thank you for Your care and support.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
#On bended knees...Thank u mighty saviour for the gift of life.I appreciate and love u mucho my eternal rock of ages,I am that I am,Lily of the valley and my rose of Sharon.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2013
Lord of all Mercies. Divine and Powerful. All Powers belong to You.
I give You all the glory, honor, adoration. You are wonderful. There is no god like You Lord. Have mercy on me Oh Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you Father for a wonderful love and mercies upon me and my family.Blessed be to your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Oh God almighty,i thank u,i worship nd adore u 4 this beautiful morning,blessed be your name forever...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you king of glory for yet another day of joy.... I love you Lord Jesus, give me the grace to continue this my assignment.
Thank you Lord for your love, care and protection.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cestmoi1(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2013
Good morning God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy spirit.Bless my day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you lord, may your praise never depart from my mouth----amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 5:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Good morning Jesus! Praise your mighty name, thank you for the gift of life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Thank you blessed Jesus for the wonderful love and mercies upon me and my family.Thank you for my life.Father let your mercies continue to ne poured upon mankind.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Father i thank You for Your love that gave us the Lord Jesus. Lord i receive in Jesus this morning healing, deliverance, wealth, breakthrough. Thank You Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dilahel: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2013
To you Lord be all the Glory,Honour and adoration forever. Thank you for your faithfulness,for being unchangeable,dependable and immutable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.