Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (388456 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank You Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Lord God i thank you for your mercies and grace upon my life, you are worthy of praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by SalC: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank you Yahweh
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bobod: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Thank you Lord. You are worthy. I am free. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwa mi, kabiyesi, olorun iyanu, jehovah jireh, jehovah nissi, atobajaye, emi ni ti je emi ni. Mo wa jubare baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skimpychick(f): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2013
I thank you the God of heaven and Earth, the God that lives forever, God of Abraham.Isaac n Jacoba. Father there's none like you. Be thou exalted in my family today in the name of Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanet(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Thank You Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by SalC: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Gloria patris et filli et spiritu santi Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank you merciful Lord for another day of joy,,, I am extremely grateful for all you have done for me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zither(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lord I praise You for your mercies that never end. I thank You for your Faithfulness for they are new every morning. Glory be to Your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shepherd of my soul, thank You for seeing me through the stormy blast; You are my everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Thank you Jesus for the wonderful love and mercies upon me and my family.Glory and praise be to your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bobonkiti101(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Oh Lord I praise and thank thee 4 thy mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanet(f): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Holy spirit have ur way in me this morning let me not be ashamed let not my enemies triumph over me. Hallowed be Thine Name Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2013
King of kings, lord of lords. Jesus i thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by gajasalot(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Good morning my creator
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by uhuns: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Dear God
I join all here in giving your name glory and adoration.
May your Favour be on all who have used this thread to glorify you .
Lord kind cause all on this thread to continually praise your name throughout eternity.amen amen and amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Thank You Saviour.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Thank You Jesus for open doors
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Freddestiny(f): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
God I thank You For The Gift of Life which u gave me and my family
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bobod: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Thank you Jehovah. You are in charge. Glory to your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
lord i thank you for your mercies and grace upon my life. blessed be your name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Thank You Jesus the Merciful, the saviour.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
oluwa, aledumare, everlasting father i thank you

shalom.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thank You, Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by donteelo: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thank you Father for everything in this 2013. Who knows this yoruba praise song? I don't remeber all of it but at a point it goes - beniyan se posi ni le aye, e rantin me. In case I didn't spell it right, the song says 'as many people as there are in the world, you remember me.'
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Thank you blessed Jesus for the wonderful love and mercies upon me and my family.Glory and praise be to your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Chubhie: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Dear Father, Thank you for the gift of life. I know I'm not a perfect man. All I ask for today is to be an instrument in your hand to bring hope,succour,blessings,joy,peace and love to every soul that comes my way today. Bless me and let your light in me shine so bright so that men can see you in me and glorify you.

Thank you for all the wonderful people in my life. For the love that surrounds me, I'm most grateful for all you have given me.

I humbly ask for your protectioN against those seek my downfall. Make me a wind before them and let them be like chaff before me.

If I say I have not sinned, the truth is not in me. Blot away my sins and wash me clean so I may be whiter than snow.

Dad, I know I'm a prince and a god here on earth therefore, I ask that all my Angelic beings and guardians assigned to me by divine. Arrangement move and begin to work for my highest good.

I'm yet to arrive on a birthgift for your son-my brother Jesus Christ. I wish to spend it with kids in a motherless babies home. I trust all will be provided to make it happen.

I'm gonna stop here now cos I know you are a very busy man.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skimpychick(f): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2013
God I'm so grateful for all you've done for me. Thank you sweet,darling, wonderful Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Joyland(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Thank You Jehovah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (392) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — Jeroboam’s Deceitful Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.