Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (374779 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
almighty Jehovah, ancient of days, I am that I am, lion of the tribe of Judah, rose of Sharon I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adullam210: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Be Thou exalted oh Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks be God Almighty
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by iwuchukwutony(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sinners many will cry on the day of rapture. Many people has forgotten that a day a child is born and a day that same child will depart into eternity.

The bible says in John 3:16 for GOD so love the world that he gave his only begotten son Jesus CHRIST that whosoever believet in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

There are three points there, "whosoever believe in him". Meaning be you black or white, be you of any tribe. GOD wants you to be saved and free from eternal damnation coming, called hell fire...

The second point there says,"Not perish but have everlasting life" Perish indicate existence of hell fire and the end point of sinners..this is indeed proofs that there is no other way for sinners only if you repent now.

Jesus is the only way for eternal life because the existing of any human being will continue in peace and happiness only in HEAVEN. Hell fire is real and it's full of suffering and torments.

Take a decision today and surrender to Jesus CHRIST. Your life will never remain the same. Because GOD loves us and he does not want any body to go to hell fire.

NOW, is the right time to repent and turn to GOD because tomorrow may be too late. The bible says come out among them and be save. Are you a sinner. You are marrying two wives, three,four or more. That is SIN. The bible says "he made them one man and one woman". Return the rest women and stick to your first wife. Marrying more than one wife or one husband is a sin and an abomination before GOD.

Are you a smoker, drunker, womanizer or you have tattoo on your body or you are a man putting on ear ring. All these are terrible SIN before GOD. OR you are a woman putting weavon or palming your hair. Bleaching your skin painting your ribs, nails, or wearing of ear ring. Or having extra finger, or engaging into breast or organ enlargement, or you are a woman wearing trouser or nicker or you are a man/woman exposing your unclothedness on the street, All these are terrible sin before GOD.

No-matter the type of sin you have being committing Jesus is ready to forgive you because tomorrow may be too late. If your church can not change you, you better change your church because hell fire is real.

Confess your sins now and turn to GOD, accept Jesus now as your LORD and personal saviour. Your life will never remain the same. Ask GOD to give you the grace to stay away from sin.

As you do this..GOD will bless you. You can also watch testimonies on http://thelordschosenworld.org
knotty:
Have you praised Him today?
if you haven`t take this time to say THANK YOU to God in whatever language and whatever you manner you know best.
He deserves it, at least for keeping you alive.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Thank You Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adullam210: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Be Thou exalted oh Lord above the heavens!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Thank u jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2015
You are the GREATEST!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
creator of heaven and earth I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odun68: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
My Lord(i.e my owner from LandLORD=LandOWNER), I thank You for your mercy. You dont consider my shortcomings which are numerous. You bless me beyond my Imagination. You are worthy of my praise and adoration. Thank you my Love and my PROJECT. I appreciate you in all aspects ijn
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odun68: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
My Lord(i.e my owner from LandLORD=LandOWNER), I thank You for your mercy. You dont consider my shortcomings which are numerous. You bless me beyond my Imagination. You are worthy of my praise and adoration. Thank you my Love and my Protector . I appreciate you in all aspects ijn
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Olorun awon olorun
Oluwa awon oluwa
The merciful God
The Mightyful God
The kind, The beginning, The ending
My fortress, My defense.
My redeemer
The ancient of days
Kabio osi.
Ekun oko pharaoh .
The perfect one, you're The God that wants things to look like an imperfect one because you like to take the glory..
I worship you lord
I pay obeisance to your Majesty
Thank you Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks be to God for all mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
faithful God, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the rose of sharon, the master of the universe, I am that I am I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Worthy is your name O Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
I praise u lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
I praise You O Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah, kabiyesi, chineke, Otito dirigi, Imela, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, na yabe ka ubangiji.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by CosmicJames(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm most happy today for He visited me greatly. Thank Your Father!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adullam210: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Praise the Lord oh mu soul and all within me , praise His holy Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Thank You Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adullam210: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
Be exalted oh Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
king of kings, lord of lords, iam that I am, ancient of days, the rose of Sharon I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2015
The Lord is good to all . I bless Your Holy Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Almighty, ancient of days, Jehovah, elshadai, our keeper I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks be God Who daily load us with all blessings
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2015
excellent God, marvellous God, Almighty God, wonderful God, beautiful God I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Ese O Baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
lord of lords, I am that I am, the rose of Sharon, Almighty God, excellent God I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adullam210: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Praise the Lord oh my soul
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
I thank You today O Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2015
I praise the Lord Most High

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Declaration Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.