Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371594 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Faithful God, great God, excellent God, wonderful Creator, adonai I worship you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2017
I don't deserve the things you do for me, in my unfaithfulness ,you have been faithful, lord I thank you.. I worship you omnipotent, omniscience I thank you merciful God....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Soon coming king, great and mighty deliverer, Almighty creator, general commander of the heavenly host, Master of the universe.

I thannnnkk youuu!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Jesus my lord ,almighty father,sweet holy spirit, I thank you for today..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Faithful father, great and wonderful king, almighty, Jehovah, merciful God I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
You are worthy of my praise, there is none like you, in heaven and earth, you are the one true God, glorious God I worship you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
My Jesus, oh lord my God, merciful father, Almighty Jehovah I thank you, sweet holy spirit I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Miracle working God, marvelous God. Great and excellent God, Jehovah Elohim, yaweh I bless your name..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Oh lord my God ,how excellent is your name, in all the earth, how excellent is your name , almighty Jehovah, the prince of peace, wonderful wonder, miracle working God I thank you..

Jesus I celebrate you.. Thank you for coming to the world..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Na you be God, almighty God, you no be man oh, from everlasting to everlasting, none can be compared unto you.. You are a miracle worker, master of the universe I thank you..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adosam(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
The creator of the whole universe; thank you for the salvation of my soul, thank you lord for saving me from the path of wrong marriage, strugles, pains, regret, poverty and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2017
God you are indescribable, you are the God of all, incomparable God, no one can contest your supremacy, no one can share your glory lord.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Almighty father, the king of kings, the lord of lords, the I am that I am, faithful God I thank you....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Alpha omega, the beginning and end, first and last, creator of the heavens and earth, he that says yes, and it's a yes, no and it's a no.. I thank you father

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Almighty God, faithful God, merciful father,, God that is wonderful, yaweh...

Hence from the pages of my heart, let my worship begin that never ends..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Everlasting father. The King of kings. I praise your Holy Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by yakflowz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
My Father; The Provider, The Protector and The Merciful....Thank You for the Gift of Salvation, Life, Family, Friends e.t.c and The Grace to to see yet another year. Happy Birthday to Me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Father, I thank you and ONLY You.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful God,
Wonderful God
Excellent God
Merciful God
Great God
Adonai
Elshadai
Yaweh
Jehovah
Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omniscient God I thank you baba

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Alagabada Ina
Kabiyesi
Oba awon oba
Otito dirigi
Aka'marama
Olelagbari
Ubangiji mai'iko
Mai ceto
Atoboju
Onitshe iyanu
Kiniwu Judah
Ekwu'eme

The living God I thank you father for this new year .....

Halleluyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Alpha and omega, beginning and end ,first and last, Jehovah, yaweh I thank you..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Alpha and omega, first and last, beginning and end, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Jesus, mighty father, sweet spirit of God. Jehovah, yaweh I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Almighty creator, most merciful God, chief judge of the whole earth, omnipotent, omnipresent I thank you Abba Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2018
God is good. All the time.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by noblefrank31(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank you Jesus!

»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2018
From the depth of my soul, and the pagers of my heart, I sing and worship your name, the king of the whole earth, and heavens..

Twaale igwweeee

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Great and mighty king, alpha and omega, wonderful God, excellent God, magnificent God I bless and worship you father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
The alpha and omega, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, king of kings, lord of lords, i am that I am, I thank you Abba Father..

I extol the lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Onitshe iyanu, iwoni alagbara, kabiyesi, oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah mojubare baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Mighty God, faithful God, everlasting father, omnipotent, elshadai, alpha and omega, beginning and end, the ancient of days I thank you father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Wonderful God, the king of glory, the rose of Sharon, the I am that I am, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah jireh, adonai , Elohim, king of kings, lord of lords, ancient of days, wonderful God, great God, mighty God, beautiful God, miracle working God, you're bigger than the biggest, higher than the highest, stronger than the strongest, omnipresent, omnipotent, alpha and omega, beginning and end, lion of the tribe of Judah, my creator I thank you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.