Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370060 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I thank you Lord…
Jesus Christ is Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01
Yahweh,
Jehovah,
Elohim,
Adonai,
Elshadai,
El Gibbor,
Hosannah,
El Roi,
Ancient of days,
I am that I am,
Lord of host,
King of glory, I worship you the Almighty God…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03
Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alagbada ina, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Jesu Kristi Oba…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05
Lord of host, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin aljana, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai ceto, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode …
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Jan 07
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08
Ebube dike, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Otitito dirigi, Aka’marama, Imela chineke, Yahweh i worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13
King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Rose of Sharon, Faithful God, Merciful God, Wonderful God, Yahweh the God of heaven I worship you Lord, Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:18am On Jan 14
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord. Jesus Christ is Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tom4greatness: 12:25pm On Jan 14
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15
Faithful God, Merciful God, Excellent God, Beautiful God, Wonderful God, Great God, Almighty God, Yahweh I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17
Amazing God, Faithful God, my Creator, my Sustainer, my Keeper, my Preserver, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, God of heaven and earth, God of all flesh i worship you Abba Father…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by digital2018: 4:35am On Jan 18
HE IS ANCIENT OF DAYS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:50am On Jan 18
Olugbeja mi, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Alade wura, Onishe iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Jesu Kristi modupe Sir..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20
Ebube dike, Aka’marama, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Imela chineke, Otito dirigi, I worship you Lord… Yahweh is king!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father Yahweh, God the Son Jesus Christ, God the Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22
Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin aljana, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto na, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24
Ever faithful God, Merciful God, Wonderful God, Kind God, Great God, Beautiful God, Excellent God i worship you Lord. Yahweh is King!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26
Lion of the tribe of Judah, Exalted King of glory, God of might, God of wonders, God of wisdom, God of all grace, He who rides upon the wings of the wind, Yahweh i worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Jesus Christ is Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the heaven and earth, Jehovah, Yahweh is King!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29
Hallelujah to the Alpha and Omega, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, Rose of sharon, Yahweh, King of glory, Almighty God i worship You.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin aljana, Ubangiji Yeshua, Almaciya, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01
Lord of host , King of glory I worship you!

Yahweh Sabboth
Ancient of days
Lord of lords
God above all
I am that I am
Rose of sharon
King of glory
Jehovah Jireh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Kiniwu Judah, Olowogbogboro, Jesu Kristi Oba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Lord of host i worship you Abba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05
Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin aljana, Sarkin duniya, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto na, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07
Ebube dike, Otito dirigi, Aka’marama, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Chineke Idinma I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:51am On Feb 10
Almighty God, Wonderful God, Merciful God, Faithful God, Excellent God, Beautiful God, Miracle working God, Yahweh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Feb 11
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God of the heaven and earth, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:54am On Feb 18
God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18
Jesus you love me too much oo
Too much oo
Too much oo excess love o

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.