Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (373579 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2012
I say Thank you BABA
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2012
Thank you Baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Ivynwa(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Isaiah 60 vs 15-20

I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light

Alleluiah.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by DollyParton1(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sophy09: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
God did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Thank You, Almighty God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2012
This is the day the Lord Almighty has made. Glory be to God!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by filcast(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2012
thank you jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Goldieluks: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2012
I will always praise you with my life oh Lord. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2012
Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2012
The things wey you dey do, na in make me dey dance like this.. I will forever praise and worship your name! Halleluyah!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thank You Lord Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
You are beautiful beyond description. Too marvellous for words to describe.
Who can fathom the depths of your love?
I stand in awe of you.
Yes Lord, I stand in awe of you!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Father I thank you for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD forall eternity.Glory be your holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2012
Thank you King of glory.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Baba, I give you all the praise. I give you all the glory. All honor and exaltation be unto your holy name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kings Of Kings, Lords of Lords, Jehovah Jireh Jehovah Nissi, El Shaddai, The one that is today, tomorrow and forever be thou exalted.

I could write from 2day til 2 moro and there still won't be enough words to express how grateful I am for preserving my life and the lives of my loved and closest ones. Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Faithful God,
you made the sun to rule the day. made the moon now to rule the night. What an awesome God you are!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2012
Thank you Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thank you my saviour for ensuring my freedom and sound health.....i acknowledge your faithfulness..... Take glory father!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2012
Ancient of days , rock of ages, lion of Judaea ,my lord and my redeemer, thank you for the gift of life , thank you for the blessing showered on my family's and most of all thank you for the forgiveness of my sins, I have sinned and done what you considered evil but in the goodnes of your heart you showed me mercy and forgiveness , may your holy name be praised for ever and ever as you give me the grace never to go back to sin in jesus mighty name - amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Boomark(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Heavenly Father, am grateful for everything You have done for me. Thank You.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2012
Blessed are you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Blessed be God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2012
Lord You are good. I praise Your Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Lord you are worthy, and I give you the praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2012
This is a great day.I thank you LORD for the love and mercies upon me and my family.Blessed be your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2012
Who dey do am so?
Na my God dey do am so.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2012
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ATMC(f): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2012
Verily verily u r so good, verily verily, almighty god u r merciful verily verily
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2012
Lord you're awesome..
I see the beauty of your works all around..
I see and I acknowledge what you've done in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MrChidi(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2012
My father, the lover of my soul, my strength, the Saviour and Joy of the world i must confess even a million times a day if possible that u're just and very gud in all u do. Slow to anger, full of mercy and always on time. You're the reason i live. Thank you for remembring me even in my low estate. I love you Dad. Thank you Lord, Imela Papa, Nagwode Ala, Oshe o Jesu, Ubangidi

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.