Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. (9048 Views)

Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Odunnu: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2012
I hate when grown men start acting like kids.
I'm sure this man is a nairalander, maybe its Okija Juju. tongue
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by AkinDavid2: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2012
What else will a man at 78 die of? if not heart attack or nervous breakdown..I beg..something else
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by kaeto(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
malele: This man is a fool , some body dies at a ripe age of 78 and u are saying HE was killed.
my brother,i'm really tired out with the disusing politician. Ojukwu died in the UK an autopsy must be run should there be any suspicion and a death record kept. If careless rants led to imprisonment, that silly punk should be languishing in jail right now.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2012
nursemyke: Its was Bianca Onuh and her Boy friends in conjunction with Peter Obi that killed Ojukwu. Keep your finger crossed.

Number one suspect...
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Victor umeh is a coward,rogue,agbero,motor park tout,desperate for power he is stupid,ignorant,illiterate,foolish idiot,he wants to plant the next governor but obi no gree tanx peter ada obi for stoping that old man umeh
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by johndavid1(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2012
kcswat: Publicity stunt. So anybody that need audience Must use Ojukwu's name?
funny grin grin grin
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Denlightened(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2012
if he died of heart attack,then it is the news that his dearest Bianca was and is still sleeping with Peter Obi,GEJ and some area boys.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by baysol: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
I can bet my last ten kobo that I saw it in Achebe's book that chief Awolowo killed Ojukwu. This people are not fit to live among civilised people. The Hausas have spoken no matter whose ox is gored, Yoruba ronu chase, but don't kill igbos, out of South west now before it's too late. These people will never change and never mean well for anyone, if only you want to wait forever and leave to regret their presence among you. We can even tolerate hausas among us than them. This is not hatred it is just a simple local tact of avoidance of trouble as they mean nothing but trouble going by history past, now and future.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by ACM10: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Umeh has been making a lot of noise since his benefactor(Obi) withdrew his stipend.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by ACM10: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's high time Umeh start paying royalties to Ojukwu family for feeding and riding to fame with their name
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by chino137: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
ume have nothing to say no body killed ezendigbo ume na atakasi onweya because they did not welcome his ambition i trust great ANAMBRA PEOPLE they don't fukup
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Olaolufred(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pain: Idiot! So Ojukwu was meant to live forever?

YES KE.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Enoh1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Godman_n: Can't you guys read in-between the lines?

Peter took Bianca and Ojukwu was heart-broken; hence the stroke that killed him.

Now Umeh with Okorocha wants to take APGA from Peter Obi; hence the crises in APGA.

Rogues at war.
Gbam. you're right. I wonder what Anambra firstlady was waiting for. mumu woman wey dey stay see how her Ashaowo husband d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry Bianca go London alone in the name of taking care of Ojukwu.Come Nov. 27, shame go kill you when the whole world know the real truth. Nton Awowan. mtchew
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by ektbear: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Godman_n: Can't you guys read in-between the lines?

Peter took Bianca and Ojukwu was heart-broken; hence the stroke that killed him.

Now Umeh with Okorocha wants to take APGA from Peter Obi; hence the crises in APGA.

Rogues at war.

Na wa o

For real?
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by ideee03(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Those of you waiting should keep waiting....*a wild goose chase*
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by bobolic: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please don't do it Baba.It will create a situation of hatred worse than what your fellow tribesman Achebe has done. The man died at a ripe age and has been buried.At your age it is better to maintain your few friends than lose all in a needless controversy. The seeds of discord you sow now will swallow up your children and kinsmen long after you have left this world.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by nwgoziri(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tolexander: Either gowon or thomas osuji. November 26th abi? The problem about these people is just that they are full of april fool just as if they are dealing with idiots. I remember they once said they would declare biafra republic on november 5. Seems ojukwu's death on november don make them novembomaniac!
U DEY CRAZY:UR LEFT YASH DIA!idiot
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by CyberG: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2012
I think otapiampiam killed Ojuku from the evidences available.

If not, it must be the village bicycle bianCAR.

Some also said it is hiv??

Well, let us wait for November 26!

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Tolexander: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2012
nwgoziri: U DEY CRAZY:UR LEFT YASH DIA!idiot
another novembermaniac demonsration
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by jara: 1:29am On Nov 16, 2012
What is the big deal. Toto dey count meter? If old man go marry young girl and he nor fit shine am again, there is nothing wrong with help. Fresh toto must not waste by the road side na.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by seanet01: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2012
See wetin this people called . . . . . . Still dey fight over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reduces Oil Importers From 128 To 38 / Why Buhari Must Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law - Reps / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.