Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs (9106 Views)

Anyone Selling Cloths, Baby & Children Clothing, Wigs, Hair & Skin products,Etc? / ON SALE!!! Men, Ladies & Children Clothing And Underwears From U.S / Buy Wholesale Women Clothing From The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by deesnipes(f): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls I need information on where to get children clothes in wholesale from ages 0 to 5 years. I know its mainly lagos but don't know where. Also any info on price is appreciated or info on the quantity I can get for like 200k. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by feminineA: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Inside lagos market you will get lots of stuff. Like when do u need the clothes? I order/buy things from the uk if u are interested we can work things out. I will send u pix, u select the ones u want and I ship in for u.You can send me a message of ur email add or bb pin

1 Like

Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by deesnipes(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks a lot. I actually want to start with whatever I can get here in naija cos of my target customers cos of d price difference. When am fully settled into d business, then I'll be ready to venture into importing my goods and target a different market entirely. So I'll definetly contact you then and it won't exceed 1st quarter of next year by Gods grace. Thanks again
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by deesnipes(f): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pls. Still awaiting contributions from others. Help someone who doesn't know lagos well abeg.
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by ppara: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2012
i have kids clothing in abuja, branding is next, and at give away prices
contact
pparadisea@gmail.com
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by Oyingold: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello

I import children clothes and shoes 0 - 12yrs
Wholesale pices - N1,000 - N2,300 max for complete set.

Email me on oyindagold2@yahoo.com for catalogue of our newsest shipment

Thanks
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by babyblissShop: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2013
Kindly check our albums on www.facebook.com/babyblissshop or our website www.babybliss.gnbo.com.ng for our stock. Our wholesale warehouse is located at EU 20/8-10, THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOPPING ARENA, Bolade Bus-stop, Oshodi, Lagos. You can reach us on 08055393150 or 08033181223.
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by SGCSolutions(f): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
SGC Solutions.... We are here to serve...

Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by sholababy2013: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
For supply and wholesale of kids original branded wears and shoes call/whatsapp 08092211319
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by munadom: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
In need of a place where you can get your babies and toddlers outfit Ñkay & Dom is here to cater for your needs. Here's our points of difference
We stock from 0months to 15 years
Our wears are straight from US and UK
Products include Gymboree, Carters, Dunnes, Old Navy, Target, American Eagle, Atmosphere and many others
We supply to all 36 states in the federation
Give us a call or whatsapp on 08036069086 or 08023204225
A trial will convince you

For Nkay & Dom, our Word is our Bond
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by temuk: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
All brand new bargain children's wear bulk from major departmental stores in the UK ready to be picked from Monday . This is a mix clothing including children tops,trousers,skirts, dresses, shorts, sets etc Assorted brands that may be included are:    Arizona    Levis    Okie Dokie    Transformers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Marvel's Avengers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Super Mario Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    SportsFan Shop, as well as private labels.There are 1000 items in the bundle but can be shared/divided if there are interested people willing to share a bundle. The price is 750naira each. Please this is cash and carry at our store. If you are interested please send an email to topmotine@yahoo.com or you drop your email below.Please this is first come first served! See pictures of clothes in the bulk below. Thanks!

Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by Pamelayoung: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
is it wholesale only? And wats d price like?
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by jannies: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Check out Jannies for good quality kid stuff

pin:  2B95B145
Channel pin:  C00416CDE 
Call/whatsapp : 08109670353
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by gopajama: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Check out GOPAJAMA for 100% cotton kids sleepwear between ages 1-7years
Pin: 590B62C0
Call/whatsapp:08032820812
Email:hello@gopajama.com
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by HotChoco2(f): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Looking for toys for you little ones? Look no further, we have all you need at www.masterkids.com.ng
Email: info@masterkids.com.ng or masterkidscompany@gmail.com

Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by ameogarments: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hi
We are from India and we are regularly supplying to Nigeria.
We deal in all UK and US Brands
We have our Representative in Nigeria also.
You can contact us for daily updates on menswear,ladies wear Kidswear.
All branded stocks like Disney,USPA,Reebok,Nike,Desigual,orchestra
Contact + 91 96 29 89 00 38 (What's App)
+ 91 81480 56789 (What's App)
Paul@paulbros.com
www.facebook.com/ameogarments

Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by kevindd: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
I would like to recommend you to shop for some kids clothes online. You can always find some cheap things for your children there and you will be happy with the quality and the look of them. I guess it will be helpful to you, good luck with shopping there! wink
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by Glonyx30: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2020
You can get beautiful and affordable baby clothes. Check out this Instagram page @babiesoutfit_accessories
Re: Children's Clothing From 0 To 5 Yrs by johnhans: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
The contacts of a reliable wholesaler store owners are unlikely to want to share. Such information is classified as confidential. An undoubted advantage of visiting exhibitions is the opportunity not only to personally acquaint oneself with the supplier, but also to see the goods, take test samples and even negotiate unique conditions. This turns out to be more effective than calling a manager or sending an email. So we decided to find toddler boy shoes and buy on the website to work without intermediaries, buying directly from the manufacturer. We keep the best prices. Large official distributors can also supply at the manufacturer's prices, if the factory sells them the goods at a discount.

(1) (Reply)

Shoes On Sale On Deal Dey / 100% Human Hair For Sale. Free Delivery Anywhere In Nigeria! / number one u.k jewelry wholesalers. our today special.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.