Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Shadow - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow (1073 Views)

Operation: Black Shadow (Trailer) / Medusa's Shadow / -shadow Of Love- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadow by Altruist(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
A man who gives driving license to a person who has not learn t to drive properly may one day find himself in a car driven by the dangerous driver. What goes around comes around.
Everyday i watch and read the ideas and polices of a developed country like England reminds me of everything Nigeria could be, if only we can get our leadership right. It is wonderful to see what human beings can achieve when they embrace honesty, justice as fairness and the rule of law without the sanctimonious, hypocritical and delusional religious faith we have in African countries like Nigeria.
I am proud to be a Nigerian, but as the years go by, it becomes clear that my pride is a hollow one as there is very little in the country to be proud of. It is time to infuse substance into our forms and make things to be what they look like in Nigeria. Nigeria must replace those who caused the problem with those who can solve it. No people can solve a problem with the same mind-set that created them. A new generation of Nigerians who think differently is needed... I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Achebe: Best Late Than Never / My Story - The Wrong Identity. / Chinua Achebe “an Image Of Africa: A Rare Look At one Of Chunua Achebe's Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.