Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Shattered Chance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Shattered Chance (1061 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Shattered Glass / The Reality Of Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shattered Chance by sambroose(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Copyright © Sambroose 2013
Re: A Shattered Chance by sambroose(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2013
PROLOGUE
As he held her tightly to him, he dwelt for a moment on the strangeness of life and what two years could do to a man's feeling, and he realized that no man could really trust himself and say that what he was feeling today he would still feel tomorrow. A few moment ago he had told Amaka that he loved her and would never leave her; three years he had told Mary that he loved her and she would always and ever be the only one in his life. What was a man made of when he could Change like this, it was past him, he couldn't understand it. Yet there was one thing at the moment he was certain of, and that was that he no longer wanted Mary but he did want Amaka, and that what he felt and still feeling for her wasn't a mere appreciation but pure love, a love that owned nothing to externals marital things but sprang from somewhere deep within him, a place that up till now he hadn't known existed.
Re: A Shattered Chance by sambroose(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2013
The story will soon commence, lemme get my popcorn
Re: A Shattered Chance by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Am sure you did a time travel to 50BC, only then will it take you a bleeping 19days to get popcorn from Buddha knows where.

Abeg come continue the tori joor.
Re: A Shattered Chance by Lavender88(f): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
following
Re: A Shattered Chance by felipemadero(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
If I arrange ur face ehn!!!***rubbn my palms 2geda in anticipatn 2 slap him***.u wan turn 2 osa nle ni(person wey dey run comot 4 haos),Glutton!
Re: A Shattered Chance by sambroose(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2013
felipemadero: If I arrange ur face ehn!!!***rubbn my palms 2geda in anticipatn 2 slap him***.u wan turn 2 osa nle ni(person wey dey run comot 4 haos),Glutton!
]Oti o bros mi ejo ema binu si mi( hope I got that correct)

Nkpume Iko: Am sure you did a time travel to 50BC, only then will it take you a bleeping 19days to get popcorn from Buddha knows where.

Abeg come continue the tori joor.
I tink say d tori don die o

(1) (Reply)

Saving My child / The Reflection Of Oneself… / Stranger In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.