Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize (12332 Views)

software tycoon : John Mcafee Arrested In Guatemala / Founder Of Antivirus Software Giant Mcafee,john Mcafee 'wanted For Murder' / Pls Help: I Need Mcafee Antivirus Activation Key. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by NEROSKY(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Antivirus Software Millionaire John McAfee is Wanted for Murder!

The millionaire software genius behind the McAfee antivirus programs is wanted for murder in Belize -- this according to reports.

According to Gizmodo.com, Belize police claim John McAfee is the prime suspect in the shooting death of an American expatriate named Gregory Faull.

Faull was reportedly gunned down at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye on Saturday -- after an argument with McAfee had turned deadly.

McAfee -- whose software company sold to Intel in 2010 for $7 billion -- has been living in Belize for a while now.

Details around the alleged argument between McAfee and Faull are unclear, but police claim Faull had filed a formal complaint about McAfee with the local mayor's office recently, claiming McAfee had been firing off guns and exhibiting "roguish behavior."

Gizmodo has published a statement from the San Pedro police, which says Faull was found lying face up "in a pool of blood." Police have not established a motive.

According to Gizmodo's report, police claim McAfee is currently "on the run from murder charges.

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/721238/Antivirus-Software-Millionaire-John-McAfee-Wanted-for-Murder

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
He probably thought the guy was a virus and the best thing to do was to take him off the system(world).

14 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
The man looks like a Virus self

3 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by doublecross(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
ok. Thanks for the info
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by eledalo: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: He probably thought the guy was a virus and the best thing to do was to take him of the system(world).
gboss4sure: The man looks like a Virus self

These are the best jokes you can come up with? cry

8 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by miteolu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
This man's life has defined what virus is
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
The Guy looks more like a Virus Billionaire than an Antivirus Billionaire... grin

1 Like

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Chrisfab: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
He looks like a gangstar
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
He looks wacky, just like his antivirus.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
he created an antivirus,yet he allowed a virus to get to his brain to shoot someone.
He's now the virus,while the police is now the Antivirus.

2 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Olamyyde(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
End shall never wonder

1 Like

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by tellwisdom: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
Know be em be this?? Make them arrest am for here na angry angry

2 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by bigx(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
I really should relocate to the US. Maybe I'd be a Billionaire when I return grin
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Face the law dude
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
YEAH!!

I saw the News yesterday.. the Nigga has gone full loco..

Apparently, he is in communication with one reporter.. He says he has disguised himself and is in hiding.. Says the government is after him and had to shoot his neighbor to send a message to the government to back the fhuck off..

He sounded manic on the recording..

I guess cocaine or methamphetamine is responsible...

4 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by tessyade: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: he created an antivirus,yet he allowed a virus to get to his brain to shoot someone.
You are funny.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by scontto(f): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
gboss4sure: The man looks like a Virus self

grin grin grin
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by harlos: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
See im face sef resemble criminal face
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by wizard01(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
If it wz here in Nigeria, it would have been swept under the rug ***so much money***

1 Like

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by PlantainBoy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dry Topic.. Boring Thread!
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by pharuk: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
he`s got 30 free days before he expire`s

1 Like

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by a1solution: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
See ordinary anti virus company has made this guy a billionaire in dollars. There is no money in strugling use your brain to make money thats all.

3 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Virus scan go wrong!
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
So this is the dude behind MacAfee? No wonder I still hate it so much.

But why would he turn out like this? From a Billionaire to a Rogue. How Tragic.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
He will probably come up with another antivirus to fight the virus called police-virus
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Seems he has been infected by a mental virus.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by KingPradas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
In naija bribe the goverment and case solved.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by KingPradas(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
rafhell: He will probably come up with another antivirus to fight the virus called police-virus
this joke ohh
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by webizone(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: he created an antivirus,yet he allowed a virus to get to his brain to shoot someone.

Under the influence of alcohol, I put it to you that your explanation resembles the game, 'pacman'.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
eledalo:

These are the best jokes you can come up with? cry

Typical Nigerian Ape. You criticize other people's attempt at a witty JOKE, but you never offer a "counter JOKE"!!!! OLODO!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by bolaino(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
The martians are coming and they are in co hoot wit the american government, they are watching us from their satelites, they are listening on our conversations, ETs killed jfk, they killed princess diana, the american government was behind 9/11, let's wake up, the new world order is upon us, they even had to send my neighbour to take me down cos I was unto them, shot the sucker wit my twelve guage, they won't get me, right now I'm in d bermuda triangle, they should come get me, if they can, lol, this crystal meth is d bomb, I'm fu cking insane,
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by GARRIx7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
This guy is in some serious sh1t.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Web Proxy Free Server / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! / #¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.