Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? (7144 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by DonPedro21(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
The Gulder ultimate reality Tv show has a tourism angle to it, as it exposes the unique potentials and attractions of its host communities. Snake Island (Lagos State) was the first host community followed by Obudu plateau (Cross River State), NIFOR (Edo State), Shere hills (Plateau State), Awgu hills (Enugu State) Omode forest, Ada and Omo forest, J4 (Ogun State) and Kukuruku, Egbetua, Ososo  (Edo State).

All the host communities are in the south except for Shere hills in the middle belt. Some said is security challenges but I can recall that this reality show started long before the that.

Is there no tourist or conducive site for d show in the North?
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2012
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by DonPedro21(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Donalð Genes: God forbid
Y na. Is the north not part of Naija?
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by VillageBoi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
DonPedro 2:
Y na. Is the north not part of Naija?

Is the North not where they once foolishly held Miss World or something ad we all know what happened then?

Don, good luck hosting it in the North!

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by NEROSKY(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2012
na who wan die

Most part of the north is Arid land, they escaped desert, so it won't be fun in their anyway..

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Abujabir24: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2012
@op i can see you mentioned Plateau state here. is dat not in the north? by the way, last time i checked, gulder is alcohol, so we muslims are prohibited to do any thing related to alcohol. weather buy or do business with their companies. so its not a welcomed idea. even the companies know it. Plateau is north but the christians are in control of it. By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in christianity?

6 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by aieromon(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Security reasons,obviously!
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Afam4eva(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2012
It was hosted somewhere in Jos some few years ago.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by kollybay4u: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2012
I believe that they can't just risk their life hosting at the north. Since those people turn north to Boko Haram State.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by SlyIg(f): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2012
The next Gulder ultimate show will hold in Bornu state opposite the Boko Haram international camp. Be part of it Mr.Op!

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by danduchi(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2012
North gat no bush and forest for adventure.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by mrjangola(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
DonPedro 2: The Gulder ultimate reality Tv show has a tourism angle to it, as it exposes the unique potentials and attractions of its host communities. Snake Island (Lagos State) was the first host community followed by Obudu plateau (Cross River State), NIFOR (Edo State), Shere hills (Plateau State), Awgu hills (Enugu State) Omode forest, Ada and Omo forest, J4 (Ogun State) and Kukuruku, Egbetua, Ososo (Edo State).

All the host communities are in the south except for Shere hills in the middle belt. Some said is security challenges but I can recall that this reality show started long before the that.

do u want dem to host it in a desert, or whar. Tell me rain forest that offer d kind of environment they usually use.
Mr op (opata yarn) dis tin no deserve front page. Olodo grin
DonPedro 2: The Gulder ultimate reality Tv show has a tourism angle to it, as it exposes the unique potentials and attractions of its host communities. Snake Island (Lagos State) was the first host community followed by Obudu plateau (Cross River State), NIFOR (Edo State), Shere hills (Plateau State), Awgu hills (Enugu State) Omode forest, Ada and Omo forest, J4 (Ogun State) and Kukuruku, Egbetua, Ososo (Edo State).

do u want dem to host it in a desert, or whar. Tell me rain forest that offer d kind of environment they usually use.
Mr op (opata yarn) dis tin no deserve front page. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Redmosquito(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Minion: My King! Why hasnt Gulder Ultimate Search been hosted in the North?! undecided
Hades: Huh! Let me ask you. Why hasnt fish been fried in perol?!
Minion: undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by davades(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2012
@OP if u never marry, after una don wed go do ur honey moon for North...u go hear am!!!
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by valdubem(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2012
the owners of the SHOW hasnt given it a thought. They will eventually host it there; its for sure
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Khayordhe: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2012
I jux can't stop laffin...gulder ultimate search,make dem kum host am 4 north.....hahahaha...
Dat place wey b lyk desert,....a training ground 4 d boko boiz....

[size=28pt]d owner sef no fit try am....d show na GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH nd nt GUILDER SUCIDE MISSION[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by charlsecy4(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: Is alcohol not forbidden in Christianity?

[size=14]Alcohol is not forbidden in Christianity; however, being drunk is.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by wellmax(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in Christianity?

Not trying to go into much details so as not to derail, but the Bible give commands with an option to obey and get the blessings or reject and get punishments hereafter. It says 'I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live. Deut 30:9

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by victorD3: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: @op i can see you mentioned Plateau state here. is dat not in the north? by the way, last time i checked, gulder is alcohol, so we muslims are prohibited to do any thing related to alcohol. weather buy or do business with their companies. so its not a welcomed idea. even the companies know it. Plateau is north but the christians are in control of it. By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in christianity?

The poster mistakenly wrote Obudu plateau instead of Obudu hills.

You Northerners don't do business with alcohol but you consume the product more than any other region in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2012
It has been hosted in Jos but Jos is not that much northern like bornu or kano. The type of human beings in Jos are not the type of animals we have down north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Teejayphillip(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Ultimate search in d north? Mayb dey've nt gotten a suitable place 2 use.. Dia's noin wrong abt dat,dough d issue of security tins ® alzo considered..

Bur if dis dangote trainee's avin dia trainee in a norther state witout any issue,zo I dnt Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ any reason why gulder won't du likewise.. Daz moi own view oo
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by saintvc(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: @op i can see you mentioned Plateau state here. is dat not in the north? by the way, last time i checked, gulder is alcohol, so we muslims are prohibited to do any thing related to alcohol. weather buy or do business with their companies. so its not a welcomed idea. even the companies know it. Plateau is north but the christians are in control of it. By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in christianity?

shut up, na una dey drink alchohol pass
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by ogtavia(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2012
VillageBoi:

Is the North not where they once foolishly held Miss World or something ad we all know what happened then?

Don, good luck hosting it in the North!

wat happened?
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by PehaKaso: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2012
To d peoples & govts of d North, "GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH = HARAM :/:/:/
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by megxo(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2012
wetin plateau state be....................nonsense op angry
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by ogtavia(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2012

stop talking rubbish..this is what we are talking about...who said Gulder Ultimate Search is promoting alcoholism..or maybe drunkeness...its jst a pity dt ppl who lack self control just over drink it...by the way..why must u drag religion into this?wat are u insinuating in saying ''isnt alcohol forbidden in christianity''..who told u alcohol is bad..the bible says ''let him who is merry sing psalms...it also says..rather than being filled with wine..be filled with the holy spirit..the bible is against drunkeness...i dont drink alcohol or anything close to it..i am making this comment because ur comment is very annoying..no insult intended..

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by muktarmtt(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Donalð Genes: God forbid
God forbid wat see dis fool we dnt even want dat useless show in our side cos we dn take alchohol so thr no any economic infortand 2 us so make keep ur show we dnt want it.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2012
A predominantly muslim north is not welcoming to Brewing companies. Gulder Ultimate search will not be hosted in the north in the foreseeable future.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by muktarmtt(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2012
it's but dey still take it even d portor take alchohol daz y I tell u christernity is jst a joke
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2012
Kura water falls to be precise
afam4eva: It was hosted somewhere in Jos some few years ago.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2012
grin grin
Khayordhe: I jux can't stop laffin...gulder ultimate search,make dem kum host am 4 north.....hahahaha...

[size=28pt]d owner sef no fit try am....d show na GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH nd nt GUILDER SUCIDE MISSION[/size]
grin
Khayordhe: I jux can't stop laffin...gulder ultimate search,make dem kum host am 4 north.....hahahaha...

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Evie007: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2012
BOKOHARAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Royal Dragon" Latest Nigeria Dragon Film / Latest Post On Silver Lining, Twist Of Fate, King Of Hearts, Krishi Published / Teen Wolf Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.